First Grow Ever - Humboldt Dream 2024

I would love to grow one of mine outdoors, outside of the greenhouse in the ground. Alas, I can't do that because plants here in Hawaii flower immediately year round as soon as they are sexually mature. I grow N-generation clones (clones of clones), so I can't plant them in the ground... they will start flowering in a week. I grow them in my veg house using night interruption lighting to prevent flowering. Then transfer to my flower house when ready. I tend to be lazy about that, and the plants get too big in veg, and then can be root bound by the time they reach the flower house. I am transitioning to SIP buckets instead of 10 gal nursery pots, so that will generally help my timing some. A 5 gal SIP bucket w/ 4.4 gal of soil in it can produce a 1 lb yield no problem. Well, we'll see!
Your plants are beautiful bro don't worry lol your doing perfectly for the environment you are in!!!

Your plants are beautiful bro don't worry lol your doing perfectly for the environment you are in!!!
🙏Yeah, I'm actually very happy about the Hawaii photoperiod, because I can flower plants year round! I might grow some trees just for fun, using seed.

Your plants look great, too! Keep up the good work! Great first grow my friend.

So do you think those plants are of some huge tree genetics, or would anything thrown in that spot have grown so Huge? ❤️
There are lots of sativa strains and hybrids that will reach 15 ft. I've had various hybrids that could easily reach over 10 ft in 10 gal pots. I had sativas in 40 gal smart pots that I had to top multiple times to fit inside a greenhouse with a 10 ft ceiling... photo below. EDIT: This one has genetics from the Nepali Watermelon Hashplant, a Himalayan mountain sativa landrace, also called the Watermelon Tree Hashplant.

1727502173758.png

🙏Yeah, I'm actually very happy about the Hawaii photoperiod, because I can flower plants year round! I might grow some trees just for fun, using seed.

Your plants look great, too! Keep up the good work! Great first grow my friend.
There are lots of sativa strains and hybrids that will reach 15 ft. I've had various hybrids that could easily reach over 10 ft in 10 gal pots. I had sativas in 40 gal smart pots that I had to top multiple times to fit inside a greenhouse with a 10 ft ceiling... photo below. EDIT: This one has genetics from the Nepali Watermelon Hashplant, a Himalayan mountain sativa landrace, also called the Watermelon Tree Hashplant.

1727502173758.png
That is just Amazing! ❤️ :drool:

Back
Top Bottom