First Grow Ever - Humboldt Dream 2024

Honestly I'm underwatering... the plants should be getting 8-10 gallons right now with how big they are but theirs no way I could afford that lol the smaller ones are getting the correct amount 6 gallons is perfect for them.

Honestly I'm underwatering... the plants should be getting 8-10 gallons right now with how big they are but theirs no way I could afford that lol the smaller ones are getting the correct amount 6 gallons is perfect for them.
do you live near a lake or river? might be cheaper to fill a 2-400 liter tank in the back of a truck & transfer it to a holding tank either way you're going to get a shit load of nice bud

do you live near a lake or river? might be cheaper to fill a 2-400 liter tank in the back of a truck & transfer it to a holding tank either way you're going to get a shit load of nice bud
Maybe 😉 we will see it's a matter of getting the water up hill it's like 300 meters away to the river.

Thanks @StarkRaven. I’m definitely going to be following 🌱. Happy growing and nice pictures. Kinda looks like my girl up close.
Have you created an actual journal under the grow journal heading? I can’t seem to find your journal. Unless your posts are going to be your journal. I’m asking because I think we get better interactions and information when the journal is published under said heading.

First grow. With everything getting more expensive I wanted to save some money I never thought I'd learn so much and become so captivated by growing cannabis. Sharing my progress I am growing for medical purposes sense I was 16 I have been a medical patient and now after years I can return the favor by growing my own medical cannabis and hopefully one day grow for others

20240501_161651.jpg

20240514_145056.jpg

20240517_131740.jpg

20240525_104848.jpg

20240601_142525.jpg

20240608_104934.jpg

20240615_142956.jpg

20240617_173029.jpg

20240625_112657.jpg

20240718_180437.jpg
Found ya !! So big and beautiful! Grow Humboldt grow !

Have you created an actual journal under the grow journal heading? I can’t seem to find your journal. Unless your posts are going to be your journal. I’m asking because I think we get better interactions and information when the journal is published under said heading.
Ignore this ^^^^ I found you. Goodness navigating this site is fun lol

Got grove bags for the first time for this round to save on the burping and mason jar mgmt. hoping it goes as well as I’ve heard it will! I never have too much to work with amongst our community, we help each other and manage to get all our trimming done within a week or so. As for how we dry is typical to many, hang for a week or so in close to 50% rh, dark, and around 70° area. Move to paper bags or hanging netted things until snap test, then move to jars (this year grove bags to skip burping). Then at least 6 weeks to cure, special reserves will still get split up between jars after 6 weeks in bags with half getting 58% and other half getting 62% humidipaks for longer term storage.

If anyone has any questions about my grow or anything else now is the time to think about it 🤔 this journal is getting close to the end I'm going to end it when I smoke my first cured joint so around mid November, December this journal will be finished and I'll be moving onto the next one.

Back
Top Bottom