First Grow Ever - Humboldt Dream 2024

1000003287.jpg
Humboldt dream first grow. Aka the babushkas ❤️ week 4 of flower 🌼

If we didn't know ant better, we'd think you are a master my friend :Namaste:
Thank you! Don't really know what to say to that. This has been an amazing journey and it's only the beginning. I look forward to learning more with you all. I don't think I would of put as much effort into my grow if it wasn't for all the support. Had the desire to grow for 12 years now and I'm finally doing it 🙌 Never in a million years did I think I would have a grow journal on 420magazine this goes beyond any expectations I had for myself.

Thank you! Don't really know what to say to that. This has been an amazing journey and it's only the beginning. I look forward to learning more with you all. I don't think I would of put as much effort into my grow if it wasn't for all the support. Had the desire to grow for 12 years now and I'm finally doing it 🙌 Never in a million years did I think I would have a grow journal on 420magazine this goes beyond any expectations I had for myself.
You're welcome stark! Glad to have you among us and look forward to experiencing great growth together for years to come yet 😊

1000003301.jpg
genetics or damage? Hasn't dropped below 60° at night yet so I'm thinking genetics is making the purple right?
As long as the purple is on the petioles (leaf stem) and not the main stem I don't worry. When the purple is on the main stem, and it's not a strain that's known to turn purple then I start trying to figure out why.

1000003311.jpg

So beautiful in the night 🌙 just checking on the ladies don't know what's in the dark unless you check. Didn't see any bugs or anything off so I kept my visit short I don't wanna wake them haha 🙃
Thats a cool pic but same principles apply to your girls as indoor at night.
They prefer uninterrupted darkness.
I'm sure it wasn't harmful, just a flash but they can be interrupted.
Try to keep porch lights and anything bright away from them at night.
I have a piece of tape over the switch to prevent anyone turning on the porch light here.
How are you doing today?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thats a cool pic but same principles apply to your girls as indoor at night.
They prefer uninterrupted darkness.
I'm sure it wasn't harmful, just a flash but they can be interrupted.
Try to keep porch lights and anything bright away from them at night.
I have a piece of tape over the switch to prevent anyone turning on the porch light here.
How are you doing today?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I'm doing good today Bill what about you? and yeah I know about the darkness I just heard some noise so I had to check it out. And made sure there wasn't anything else wrong.

I'm doing good today Bill what about you? and yeah I know about the darkness I just heard some noise so I had to check it out. And made sure there wasn't anything else wrong.
Don’t want anything out there wrecking your garden at night, I understand :Namaste:
Another cold wet day here.
Summer has run away on us. :rolleyes:
I was hoping for a warm dry fall period.
Might have to fire up the light today.
A little extra heat and little won’t hurt ;)
Everything is ok though thanks :thanks:
Find any rain barrels yet?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom