First Grow Ever - Humboldt Dream 2024

1000003268.jpg

Good morning amigo :ciao:
How are you doing today tassie? Also have you ever seen those centurion trees you have? Those look sick! Tasmania and california are on the same page for super trees. We both have very similar climates

How are you doing today tassie? Also have you ever seen those centurion trees you have? Those look sick! Tasmania and california are on the same page for super trees. We both have very similar climates
Yeah not too bad stark, how about yourself? Yeah man, those centurions are fricken freaks of nature man!
I didn't realise cali climate was similar to us, so you're used to experiencing 4 seasons in one day too 🤣

Yeah not too bad stark, how about yourself? Yeah man, those centurions are fricken freaks of nature man!
I didn't realise cali climate was similar to us, so you're used to experiencing 4 seasons in one day too 🤣
Not quite all 4 in one day it's more like it will be 60° here one day and the next it will be 110° and then it could just rain or snow out of nowhere if a coldsnap happens because of the elevation and living in the foothills makes it a micro climate so it can turn fast if we get weather from the north. Nothing is out of the ordinary where I live now we got our first ever tornado last year. Shouldn't even be possible where I live but climate change has affected us all.

Not quite all 4 in one day it's more like it will be 60° here one day and the next it will be 110° and then it could just rain or snow out of nowhere if a coldsnap happens because of the elevation and living in the foothills makes it a micro climate so it can turn fast if we get weather from the north. Nothing is out of the ordinary where I live now we got our first ever tornado last year. Shouldn't even be possible where I live but climate change has affected us all.
Wow that's sounds like some pretty crazy weather man. It's very similar where I live, could be like 25°C one minute the 15°C next minute, plus can rain on and off out of nowhere, we get the random gale force winds, but never tornadoes or the like, it also never snows here, if you want snow you have to drive up to the mountain.

Wow that's sounds like some pretty crazy weather man. It's very similar where I live, could be like 25°C one minute the 15°C next minute, plus can rain on and off out of nowhere, we get the random gale force winds, but never tornadoes or the like, it also never snows here, if you want snow you have to drive up to the mountain.
I live in the foothills so I get snow once a year sometimes more and every summer it get 43 Celsius and close to 0 Celsius in winter but the worst part is how fast the seasons change some years it feels like it goes from winter to summer with no spring or fall some years we have longer falls it's dependent on the rainfall we get and snow pack that melts. The last two years here have been pretty good 👍 just not a fan of the record breaking heat every year.

California is the hottest place on earth because death valley is below sea level it can get 57 Celsius there. And just 2 hours away you can drive from below sea level to the mountains and see snow peak mountains. It's worth putting on your bucket list for sure.

Aye Bill how's the family doing? Hope your ladies are happy as can be.
We are good thanks Buddy. :thumb:
Chilly and damp today.
We had a doozie of a storm yesterday.
Hope summer lasts a little longer.
How are you today?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

We are good thanks Buddy. :thumb:
Chilly and damp today.
We had a doozie of a storm yesterday.
Hope summer lasts a little longer.
How are you today?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I'm doing good today, just enjoying the early morning I like the solitude gives me time to reflect on what I'm doing. I'm hoping for a nice warm year too 🙏 but be ready for the worst!

Back
Top Bottom