Fanleaf's Huge 42 COB Array Build Plus Other Builds

Fanleafs Huge 42 Cree CXB3590 COB Array Build Plus Other Builds

Would it be better to then run 8 citizen cobs of the 200w 4 cob setup from Timber? They are 50w each, wouldn't really be able to afford more atm unless I save up. Also don't want to use alot of watts. Most I would want to use in a house is 600w. Would mean I could run 12 of those cobs. But no idea how good the citizens perform?

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

You can buy Vero 29 bxrc40e10K0-L-23 on eBay at Denver lighting for $15 each. He's liquidating them. Buy 5 and he'll sell them for $14 each. Just use the make an offer feature. That's 50% off. You can drive all 5 with one HLG 185H-C1050.
Build a 5 light array for $250.
I already bought 7.

No Vero is "most efficient" at 80w.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I see then in 4000k but not 3500k

Sent from my SM-G530T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

4000 k is fine for the Vero. If you look at the spectrum you'll see it's got lots of red and blue.
420-magazine-mobile1300050850.jpg

So more yield for less light? Yay. I only grew autos one time, the very first grow. 20/4.

BTW. Flipped my first flower today under the new light. I am at 380W at 24 inches at the moment. Hopefully the dont stretch too much :)

I have 3x Atomical Haze and 2x Nebula. Both say 9 to 10 weeks flower

Yeah, some swear by 20/4 and even 24/0. I believe plants use dark for processes that they can't do during daytime when they are busy with photosynthesis. That and many auto strains are derived from strains that werent autos so I also think that while autos will flower in 18/6 fine every time that maybe with longer cycles and some auto strains that small part of its strain that isnt auto has an impact in longer light schedules. I could be wrong but thats my conclusion.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The first and last time I grew autos they all flowered at differ times. So I just stick to the photos now.
Gonna ramp up production with 15 plant, 2x4 tent, 10 cob, 8 week micro grows for this year.
Mother plant->clone->start new mother-> flower 1st clones. Repeat.

I have a T5 flouro unit I'd like to change to led tubes. Is the time n money worthwhile or am I just better off building a veg cob rig? I'm pretty sure the response I will receive but trying to upgrade gear I already have. Thanks

The first and last time I grew autos they all flowered at differ times. So I just stick to the photos now.
Gonna ramp up production with 15 plant, 2x4 tent, 10 cob, 8 week micro grows for this year.
Mother plant->clone->start new mother-> flower 1st clones. Repeat.

Go for the led tubes until you can get the money for a cob rig. They're $15 a bulb.

Back
Top Bottom