Fanleaf's Huge 42 COB Array Build Plus Other Builds

I know Ditchweed grows with their 250w 5 COB light and his plant is amazing. My space is 1M x 1M x 1.8M. Would you suggest 5/6 COBs for such a space?

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Perfect size for their 6 chip 300 watt kit. Their 300W kit is actually 320W but whos counting. Myself I would eventually add another 3 chip kit down the road to allow you to run way less wattage.

What size kit do I think would be the most efficient and best way to go for you? 2 of the 4 cob 200W kits in Cree 3500k! That's where you can run them low, close and save power.
A bonus to that way is that you can get 1 kit at a time too.

Perfect size for their 6 chip 300 watt kit. Their 300W kit is actually 320W but whos counting. Myself I would eventually add another 3 chip kit down the road to allow you to run way less wattage.

What size kit do I think would be the most efficient and best way to go for you? 2 of the 4 cob 200W kits in Cree 3500k! That's where you can run them low, close and save power.

With 2 of the 4 chip 200W kits you would have enough chip coverage to run all chips at about 36w each and your whole tent running a total of 288 watts!

There's a deal on eBay on chips if you want to run a single driver 5 cob setup. 35,000 lumen per 5 cob setup.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Damn that is alot....LoL blast those plants outta there :rofl:

LoL I ain't counting 20w. That is what my 700w panel is currently pulling. Those 200w kits would be pretty sweet, then run 8 of those COBs?? Wonder how much that would cost me...mmm, better go have a look at them I wanted to ask Fanleaf do you have some yields for these COB lights?? I am discussing them with my friend and would like to show him

Pat's Small CFL Grow

I wanted to ask Fanleaf do you have some yields for these COB lights?? I am discussing them with my friend and would like to show him
You mean what type of product it produces? Sure I have a ton of pics if you want to see some. Or how much yield? About 1.3-1.5 grams per watt without much effort. I could do better but Ive been lazy and doing only basic training/topping.
I'll put some pics up.

Fanleafs Huge 42 Cree CXB3590 COB Array Build Plus Other Builds

Damn that is alot....LoL blast those plants outta there :rofl:

LoL I ain't counting 20w. That is what my 700w panel is currently pulling. Those 200w kits would be pretty sweet, then run 8 of those COBs?? Wonder how much that would cost me...mmm, better go have a look at them .. I wanted to ask Fanleaf do you have some yields for these COB lights?? I am discussing them with my friend and would like to show him

Pat's Small CFL Grow

On eBay there's a guy called Denver Lighting. He's got some Vero 29's for $23.00 US O.B.O. I offered him $14 each for 7 chips and he said yes. Digikey sells the same chip for $28 plus tax. $14 for a 10000 Lm 37.7V/2.1A chip is a good deal.
He has some CXB 3590's for $50.00. Offer him $25.00, he'll make a counter offer.
420-magazine-mobile385115329.jpg

eBay search Vero 29. He's the only guy selling them.

You mean what type of product it produces? Sure I have a ton of pics if you want to see some. Or how much yield? About 1.3-1.5 grams per watt without much effort. I could do better but Ive been lazy and doing only basic training/topping.
I'll put some pics up.
That is pretty good brother. I was looking at the Citizen 200w 4 COBs, my budget for something like that would be two of those so 400w 8 COB in my 1m x 1m tent. Appreciated bru yes please some pictures would be great
On eBay there's a guy called Denver Lighting. He's got some Vero 29's for $23.00 US O.B.O. I offered him $14 each for 7 chips and he said yes. Digikey sells the same chip for $28 plus tax. $14 for a 10000 Lm 37.7V/2.1A chip is a good deal.
He has some CXB 3590's for $50.00. Offer him $25.00, he'll make a counter offer.
420-magazine-mobile385115329.jpg

eBay search Vero 29. He's the only guy selling them.

Sup Jimmy, all solid brother but doubt he would be able to ship to South Africa I usually forget to tell people I am here

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Won't hurt to ask. That's 50% off chips. I'd buy more if I had more money. Lol. Even at $30 those crews are a really good deal.

That is pretty good brother. I was looking at the Citizen 200w 4 COBs, my budget for something like that would be two of those so 400w 8 COB in my 1m x 1m tent. Appreciated bru yes please some pictures would be great .

Sup Jimmy, all solid brother but doubt he would be able to ship to South Africa . I usually forget to tell people I am here

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Won't hurt to ask him. He shipped to me way up in Canada.

Fanleaf we have a guy over here that sells Vero 29's. Three of them on one driver at 80w rated for 240w total. Would it be worth it to look at two of those giving 480w total?
420-magazine-mobile1246481319.jpg

Let me know what you think brother

Pat's Small CFL Grow
Lots of bad info there. What gen veros are they? Also no vero that I know of runs " most efficient" at 80 watts. The lower you run them usually the more efficient they get.
Running 80w per cob you sure wont save power bill money. More chips and less power (30-40w) each is how you save power. Less cobs at higher power grow fine but not much more efficient than your Mars....if any.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Lots of bad info there. What gen veros are they? Also no vero that I know of runs " most efficient" at 80 watts. The lower you run them usually the more efficient they get.
Running 80w per cob you sure wont save power bill money. More chips and less power (30-40w) each is how you save power. Less cobs at higher power grow fine but not much more efficient than your Mars....if any.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Would it be better to then run 8 citizen cobs of the 200w 4 cob setup from Timber? They are 50w each, wouldn't really be able to afford more atm unless I save up. Also don't want to use alot of watts. Most I would want to use in a house is 600w. Would mean I could run 12 of those cobs. But no idea how good the citizens perform?

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Back
Top Bottom