Experimental Grow To See The Difference Between Coco Perlite & Living Soil

This time.

20211008_214915.jpg

Let's try again,
Reconfigured, rebooted, deleted stuff, updated stuff, got help, got support, still not sure what's going on or what I'm doing. :rofl: Man I hate technology sometimes. :nomo:

Just a few more pics to be sure.

20211009_151500.jpg

20211009_151616.jpg

20211009_151650.jpg
Yaaay! And the girls look happy bud!!!

One got a bit too tall so she had to 'get bent' :rofl:
I raised the light as high as it will go, while staying at 30cm or 12" from the canopy.
If any others get too close to the light, they'll have to 'get bent' as well.
She turned back towards it pretty quickly, 12 hours or so.

20211009_155029.jpg

20211009_155023.jpg

Girls are looking great. Was it a hack on your phone ? I still have the problem of if I hit the back button it shuts my iPhone down ! But it just happens on 420 !

Something is definitely wrong. It keeps saying the 'site is not secure, someone may be trying to steal your information'
No problem with other sites. I thought it was me, I rebooted and reconfigured my phone and it worked for a while, now it's playing up again.

My device security keeps telling me something is wrong with the site. "Attackers may be trying to steal your information".
It's only when I attempt to access 420magazine. The only way for me to get here is to bypass my phone security features. I don't think that's a good idea.

My device security keeps telling me something is wrong with the site. "Attackers may be trying to steal your information".
It's only when I attempt to access 420magazine. The only way for me to get here is to bypass my phone security features. I don't think that's a good idea.
Hi JJ- I think it's a WordPress thing, since many blog sites I frequent I get a message saying it's not secure
You could go in to settings in your browser and add this site to the whitelist of trusted sites
It is commonly an expired certificate of authenticity - nothing to worry about at all
If you are worried about a virus, back the phone up to PC then do a factory reset, then import all your data again

Back
Top Bottom