Emmie's 6 Plant, True Living Organic, LED Grow Journal

@fanleaf, there are many ways to go about, spray, water or sidedressing.. Which one are you interested in?
@Emilya :laugh:
@1969gtx :laugh::rofl:
(have you considered the consequences?!?)
I wanted to read about it to see what all it brings to the table other than the few obvious minerals like Potasium and Calcium. I would be interested in the water option for later on for sure. Do you have a tutorial on how to make the water?

I wanted to read about it to see what all it brings to the table other than the few obvious minerals like Potasium and Calcium. I would be interested in the water option for later on for sure. Do you have a tutorial on how to make the water?
I would like to read them also.
Hi
Give me an hr or so I m running on errands all day.. But first post in my old journal (last in signature) has info.
Fermented banana peels for watering
Rinse off peel
cut to slices
place in a sterile jar (dont pack it.,leave room)
Fill with water above peel
If needed place a pebble for example, it is important that peels are under water.

I am noticing that a few of the larger buds are starting to take on that conical look... about time to think about some back building cuts... don't you think? @Light Addict , you still around?

I am noticing that a few of the larger buds are starting to take on that conical look... about time to think about some back building cuts... don't you think? @Light Addict , you still around?

You're pulling out all the stops! Way to go.

I know I like the look of the product when I snip those strains that grow buds the shape of a pine tree. Flattens them right up.

I would like to read them also.
Hi
Due to my move, I have lost all the research of where I found everything.
Also, I had my blog :(
This I found now, which is a good Start.

Hi
Due to my move, I have lost all the research of where I found everything.
Also, I had my blog :(
This I found now, which is a good Start.
Thank you AngryBird! I will look into this further. In the meantime I am saving banana peels :)

Hey neighbor, you got anything good growing for putting outside ??
I plan on putting a couple of autos out later, but I am expecting a late spring and a short summer around here this year and no one can actually be legal until July 4 at the soonest, and I expect the first medical cards to not be issued until August. I see a lot of first responders out here on a regular basis, so what can be seen has to be totally above board. Some day there is going to be a legal plant right on the front porch. :slide:
How about you? What you got cookin?

I got nothing growing that's growable in this area, outside. This strain I'm growing inside now is 11.5 week bloom time, and I'm in NE, we only got like 2 months, at most bloom time.Ha !! they start blooming about the 1st. wk. of August, and sometimes we get frost in mid sept. Last yr. was awful outside, because of mold !! Actually I was talking to stoneotter, he live in same state as I. Maybe i'll buy some autos, for outside ? I've never grew an auto ?

Hey neighbor, you got anything good growing for putting outside ??
I'm thinking a Holy Punch from Green House seeds, a DTF Stank™ Durban poison x ATF, and maybe a Mama Mia. I haven't started yet. I'm fickle too so it could change. I wouldn't put them out until late May so I have time. What are you thinking o. I think you just answered Em. :hookah:

I'm thinking a Holy Punch from Green House seeds, a DTF Stank™ Durban poison x ATF, and maybe a Mama Mia. I haven't started yet. I'm fickle too so it could change. I wouldn't put them out until late May so I have time. What are you thinking o. I think you just answered Em. :hookah:
Not going to have an outside grow this yr., because my landlord is a dick !!

Back
Top Bottom