EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

My temps are at 74f and I got humidity set to 50%. I was running humidity at 60-65% but now that stretch is slowing down a little bit I lowered it down to 50%. The GC seems to like it alot better at 50% cause she has been really perky today. Once stretch stops completely and I do my final trim I will probably lower it on down to 40-45%. I'm hoping i can continue to control the humidity through summer. My room is sealed really good and it's not much bigger than the 5×5 tent so my dehumidifier has been doing great and I've not had to put the thermostat over halfway yet so I'm thinking I'll be able to keep humidity down this time.✌️

Today is day 18 since flip, girls are still thriving and doing great. I plan on doing my final trim Saturday at the 21 day mark. They have slowed down on stretch some but have still stretch up a little bit more. The Green Crack has stretch up pretty good lot, she is about the same height as Jaimie. Hopefully they are about finished with the stretch and start stacking some big buds lol. I plan on doing a picture update Friday or Saturday before trim and then I will do one Monday to show how their doing after their trim.✌️

Show you all my water source. It runs all year round and always has ppm of 12-17. I fixed the spot big enough for a 5- gallon bucket and it fills the bucket in 35-40min lol.
I’m very fortunate to have a steady water supply for my plants cause my tap water is 250ppm.✌️

Here’s a few pics I took this morning, first one is Kim the Green Crack. She stretched a lot more than I expected but she is still thriving and doing really well. She is now at 27in tall from the coco
Next pic is of Jaimie the SSH, she is still thriving and she is standing at 27in also. I noticed she is getting a little frost already so hopefully she’ll end up nice and frosty lol
Next up is Sherry the other SSH, she is doing really good and has slowed down on the stretch. Hopefully her stretch is about over and time to stack some bud lol
Last but not least is Kylie the Crown Royale mutant, she is the youngest in the tent, she was 28 or 29 days old when I flipped her to flower but she has turned into a beast lol. She is right at 35in wide and 17 or 18in tall and I believe she will yield pretty good. I like her structure and I’m hoping for some dank bud off her lol.
Here’s one more I took that has Kylie and Sherry in it
Hope everyone is having a great day, it’s a beautiful sunny day we’re im at.✌️

I told ya not to give up on kylie. I'm liking her stance. Nice looking garden as always ghost.
You sure did, she has been a joy to grow and I’m excited to watch her finish. It seems like the runt always makes a nice plant in the end lol.✌️

I’ve never used it, I was wanting to try it on this run but was on extremely tight budget but I’m gonna definitely try it next run cause I’ve heard a lot of talk about how good it is. Does Advanced make it in their line?✌️

what an awesome water source!
Yea I love it and it works great with my Advanced Nutes lol. I have a 20 gallon toat and a couple 5 gallon buckets with lids that I always keep water in. Once I start getting low I just take a few hours and refill everything lol. It takes about 35 or 40min to get five gallons so within 3 hours I can have over 20-25 gallons lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom