EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

I’m gonna miss following your grow. I was just telling Derby earlier how I was gonna miss him also when he takes his break. You guys journals are always fun to follow.✌️
Yeah derbybud is a good man . Hats off to the man.

Well I might be buzzing aroundoosted some cool info in my kings headband thread . Might make you happy . Lol

Yeah derbybud is a good man . Hats off to the man.

Well I might be buzzing aroundoosted some cool info in my kings headband thread . Might make you happy . Lol
Hey don't write me off as gone. Just not growing. Might do a few tutorials on building lights and watering systems or cheap drip tables. Without the grow I'll have more time to learn and help others

Hey don't write me off as gone. Just not growing. Might do a few tutorials on building lights and watering systems or cheap drip tables. Without the grow I'll have more time to learn and help others
Nice will use you around my thread too I’m sure I’ll need help lol

I guess if it wasn't for my soil screw up I would have never ended up here on 420 and met all of you.
See ... so I can count on you ?

See ... so I can count on you ?
But once here I went coco. I'll help where I can. You know I'll be checking on all you guys
I’m thankful to have you guys here helping me along. Its great to have people to talk to about growing and it’s always good to get a second opinion cause I second guess myself a lot lol.✌️

I’m thankful to have you guys here helping me along. Its great to have people to talk to about growing and it’s always good to get a second opinion cause I second guess myself a lot lol.✌️
Hear ya man

I got my nutrients in today except for the overdrive and it will be here next week. I won’t need it till later on in flower anyway. I do have a question on the Big Bud if anyone can help. The directions say to use weeks two through four of the bloom phase. What I was wondering is if they are talking about weeks 2-4 after flip or weeks 2-4 from time I see pistils. Some people count from flip while others count from the time she starts shooting pistils.✌️

I got my nutrients in today except for the overdrive and it will be here next week. I won’t need it till later on in flower anyway. I do have a question on the Big Bud if anyone can help. The directions say to use weeks two through four of the bloom phase. What I was wondering is if they are talking about weeks 2-4 after flip or weeks 2-4 from time I see pistils. Some people count from flip while others count from the time she starts shooting pistils.✌️
I go from flip and then add a week to it. So weeks 2-4 becomes weeks 2-5 after flip. That way I'm covered in the beginning and in the end

That’s a good way of doing it. Today makes 13 days since flip and their starting to shoot more and more pistils so I will start adding it in on day 15 and keep it in there to week 5. Thanks again Derby, hopefully these girls will build some big buds lol.✌️

Definitely be interested in some diy watering systems

They're relatively cheap and easy to do. I think with timer, pump, and hardware it was under $80. I fill the rez about once every 10 days. I'm lazy and only clean it every 3 weeks. I think the key to that is the z7
I got 2 big tanks already with like taps n ish on it. Just need timer, pumps n hoses

Back
Top Bottom