EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

I have used overdrive works great
Cool, I heard some good reviews from people about the overdrive also. People seem to like the big bud pretty good also. I noticed some people was using a different nUte line but they was still adding big bud with it. I wish I would have had the extra cash to get the bud candy to try but oh well I will try it next time I guess. The additives that mix with base Nutes are pretty expensive but they will last for a pretty good while cause usually you don’t have to mix much of it in. I was hoping to run the Great White all the way through the stretch since the roots are going crazy at that time but I ran out of it the other day. They should have a good root mass anyway since I have been feeding them the Great White since the beginning. I will order more Great White before I start next grow cause I love the stuff lol. ✌️

Today makes 10 days since the flip and girls are still doing great so far. Lights will be on in another 5 min and I will get some pics of the other 3 girls. I got a couple pics of the two ssh yesterday so I will get pics of the two Green Crack and the Crown Royale today after I feed. The CR mutant is stretching up nice. I didn’t really mean to get my tent this crowded but man they grow quick in the coco. Oh well I will do the best I can with them and as long as I can keep my humidity around 50% and have plenty of air flow I should be fine. I will be ordering a carbon filter and fan kit in another week and a half. The fan is 440cfm with speed controler and it comes with 20ft of ducking for $135 so I guess I will get that one. It has good reviews and it has about 250 reviews so hopefully it will do the job. Well gotta o feed, be back with pics in a little while.✌️

I got a few pics of the girls after they had their feeding. First pic will be Kim the Green Crack, she is looking good and seams to be happy. She hasn’t showed sex yet and neither has Kloe. Kim has stretched up to nice size already and she will still stretch up more.

Next is Kloe, she’s real tight nodes and short but is stretching up some everyday

Next is Kylie the Crown Royale mutant, she is stretching up to nice size and doing really good
I went ahead and got a couple more pics of the two Super Silver Haze, first is Sherry, she’s a very nice plant and should yield good

Here’s Jaimie, she’s getting bigger and bigger everyday, I’m not sure this tent is gonna hold her is she don’t slow down lol.

Hopefully the two GC will start shooting pistils out soon. I’m ready to see these girls start stacking lol.✌️

Aswsome there looking like monsters lol start prepping drying statin an alot of mason jars there goin to b flower evrey were lol
They have surprised me for sure lol. I’m kinda anxious to see what they look like once they get done stretching lol.✌️

They have surprised me for sure lol. I’m kinda anxious to see what they look like once they get done stretching lol.✌️
Me too man its goin goin to get cray cray lol

I’m looking forward to giving them their next trim once stretch is over. Big girl will have a lot of lower stuff come off.✌️
I was planing doin the same lol

I was planing doin the same lol[
Those this are going to fill that room like crazy.
Why is it I’m always finding stuff on your grow room floors. Is that a sleeping bag. Is that your secret you snuggle with your girls through the night to get that beautiful growth.
Lmao you caught me. I didn’t want anyone to know I sleep in the middle of them. Lol that’s old shirts I had and I laid them down in the floor of tent just to catch any drops of runoff that might drip out once I put back in tent. I always let them drain really good though before I put them back. I really need to get one of those 4+4 plastic flood trays or fix something up. I’m just really trying to get this group through to harvest and I should have my new grow space finished by then I’m hoping. I plan on making some modifications to new space so things will be a little easier lol.✌️

Big bud is your pk booster you’ll see use it weeks 3-6
Thanks King, what week on the overdrive? Will I start adding it right after I stop using Big Bud? My nutes should be here tomorrow. I still have quite a bit of the trio but I didn’t have any of the big bud or overdrive. I went ahead and got another pack of the quart trio so I will have plenty to finish up.✌️

Thanks King, what week on the overdrive? Will I start adding it right after I stop using Big Bud? My nutes should be here tomorrow. I still have quite a bit of the trio but I didn’t have any of the big bud or overdrive. I went ahead and got another pack of the quart trio so I will have plenty to finish up.✌️
Right on man I am going to figure it out if to stay with an next winter or not ? Change is always good .

Back
Top Bottom