EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Yea my Perfect Sun puts off a little heat also. I’m in a small room right now with a/c so I can control temps thank goodness.✌️

Heres a lamp for you. 10000 watts. Its entirely hand made from quartz, Tungsten, Thoiated Tungsten, Tantalum, Platinum, Molybdenum, Xenon gas and a healthy dose of Mercury. This lamp isnt finished, so it isnt filled

Yea my Perfect Sun puts off a little heat also. I’m in a small room right now with a/c so I can control temps thank goodness.✌️
N at the end sometime u are not able to use wat u want temps that y i went with led but just like u said u b surprised how much heat they produce

N at the end sometime u are not able to use wat u want temps that y i went with led but just like u said u b surprised how much heat they produce
When i added the CMH. I hooked everything up and turned it on. I forgot about it. When i came back one of the Black Dogs had turned off and the room temp eas almost 120F. There eas nothing growing, but it was scary

Yeah i did the same mistake of hoomin up just 150 wat hps n closed the door wen i came back things wents limp on me lol u live from mistakes i hate wen its time to learn but wont happen again lol

Dam never ceen that i need to start taking notes
Unfortunately, you cant be anywhere near this lamp when its on. The Mercury makes it very high in the dangerous forms of UV. Theres was a story about how the Ops. Manager was running a lamp like this. He had to pee and couldnt turn it off. So he pointed it straight up, took a leak, came back and the roof was on fire. Its an ass kicker

Yea I would like to fix something up so I could just reach shop vac in and suck it out. It’s a job taking everything out of tent twice a day.✌️

That's what I do. I have deep saucers that are about 4-5 inches larger than my fabric pots. I elevate them on top of some upside down saucers to keep the grow bags from getting wet feet. I have a crevice tool on the end of the shop vac and just suck out excess water. I'm able to reach all the way to the back of my tent and get the ones in the rear.

That's what I do. I have deep saucers that are about 4-5 inches larger than my fabric pots. I elevate them on top of some upside down saucers to keep the grow bags from getting wet feet. I have a crevice tool on the end of the shop vac and just suck out excess water. I'm able to reach all the way to the back of my tent and get the ones in the rear.
Yea that would makes it so much easier. I’m gonna have to look at Walmart for some deep saucers and fix something up cause they are getting bigger now and harder to move around a lot. ✌️

Here’s a pic I took of Jaimie the big girl, I got her in corner now and she’s taking up some space lol
Here’s another pic I took earlier
The SSH and the Crown Royale are now showing their sex but the two GC hasn’t show yet but should be showing soon. Kylie the mutant crown Royale is really growing. She is as big or maybe a little bigger than Kloe the Green Crack and Kloe has been bigger than her the whole grow so its looking like Kylie is off to the races lol. Once they get done stretching I will lollipop some more on them and that should help a lot, especially Jaimie lol. These plants are doing so good and I hope everything goes smooth the rest of the way. When they quit stretching I think I will try to adjust Nutes so there’s not as much nitrogen. The AN grow and bloom Nutes have same amount of nitrogen and the micro has more than either one, a lot more so hopefully I can cut down on the micro without any bad effects.✌️

Here’s the Super Silver Haze, first one is Sherry, I really like her node spacing and I believe she will yield good

The next one is Jaimie, her nodes are spaced a little bit further apart than Sherry and she is a little taller. She seems to always be happy and thriving, hopefully she finishes strong cause she has the potential for big yield also.✌️

I order my nutes and they’ll be here Friday. I went with AN again, the trio that I’m currently using. I also got Big Bud and Overdrive so hopefully that will take me to the finish line with pretty good results.✌️
I have used overdrive works great

Back
Top Bottom