EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

I think there's still room for a leaf in one of the corners :rofl: that tents wall to wall buds! I love stopping by here lol.
Lol seems like I’m always overcrowding my tent. Today makes 8 days since flip so they still have a lot of stretch left lol.
Lookin greatttt
Thanks Jack, I’m hoping I have three great strains here. I’m really wanting to find a good Sativa, I growled Skunk Diesel and it was mostly Sativa but it just wasn’t strong enough. I want something that makes you feel like you’re in a dream floating lol. Hopefully this Super Silver Haze will do the job.
Looks amazing. It will be fun to see them go to flower
Thanks Stltoed, today makes 8 days since the flip so they should start shooting pistils soon. The big girl Jaimie is drinking a lot, I have been feeding twice a day and this morning her pot was quite a bit lighter than the other girls lol.✌️

Lol seems like I’m always overcrowding my tent. Today makes 8 days since flip so they still have a lot of stretch left lol.

Thanks Jack, I’m hoping I have three great strains here. I’m really wanting to find a good Sativa, I growled Skunk Diesel and it was mostly Sativa but it just wasn’t strong enough. I want something that makes you feel like you’re in a dream floating lol. Hopefully this Super Silver Haze will do the job.

Thanks Stltoed, today makes 8 days since the flip so they should start shooting pistils soon. The big girl Jaimie is drinking a lot, I have been feeding twice a day and this morning her pot was quite a bit lighter than the other girls lol.✌️
I dig this time. Its fun to see the crazy growth. Damn dude, they eat more than i do. Just give em a burger!

I shut light off for about 20min today and cleaned the cobs and led lens so they will be nice and bright the rest of the way through flower. I think sometimes people just forget about cleaning their lights. They have to get dirty and I try to clean mine at least every two months or so. Hopefully it helps somewhat lol.✌️

Sour d is a great sativa or enything with sour will b really good i have my own cut from my first grow just cant let it go lol but super strong last sd run i was in dwc n i ran my ppm like 1800 they took it like soldier's lol

Man it came from a secret breader that he gave me a clone he didnt even want to help me start my 1st grow imagin but he gave me 1 clone he said if u succeed this is for u douch lol but nukheads have prolly the best beans u can find of sour d n its local so plus plus jaja

I’m gonna have to give sour d a try. I be running some Chemdog and Girl Scout Cookies next run. What breeder did your sour d seeds come from?✌️
I want to grow Chem Dawg, i heard its not easy. Remo Chemo looks interesting also

N i clean my lights as well just like ecg veg done get all out clean evrething n flower flower done n clean befor slammin something else in gro spot

I cant clean my lights. Its just a circuit board. They didnt put glass on the front because it filters out UV. Kinda wierd, it use to bug me.
I have heard that glass filters out uv somewhere else also. You have a nice setup and that light Does a great job. it seems to penetrate good also cause your buds are pretty dence all the way down looks like.✌️

Ok great question guys i think hps is a bit better u get better lighting all thru ur plants but thats y i runni g all led to c the dif led is great doe in loving it but reality is reality

Back
Top Bottom