EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Yea I would like to fix something up so I could just reach shop vac in and suck it out. It’s a job taking everything out of tent twice a day.✌️
Wait til flower I gave up put saucer tray and fed tip I heard come out tray the shop up and then I dump in little 1 gal jug to test ppm if you want ... ? Hmm flood and drain ??

Thanks King, I have them around 650-675ppm right now and I could probably start bumping them up a little at a time. What do you think?✌️
When you flipping ?

Yea I’m gonna need to do something like that soon. I should have my new space finished in about 3 more months hopefully and I’m gonna figure something out to make things easier. I can’t predict the future but I’m really interested in dwc right now so I will be doing one plant in dwc next run and if I like the results I will probably go dwc or rdwc for a while. I do love this coco though but from what I gather it’s basically hydro also so if I could make it a little easier on myself going dwc I will.✌️

Yea I’m gonna need to do something like that soon. I should have my new space finished in about 3 more months hopefully and I’m gonna figure something out to make things easier. I can’t predict the future but I’m really interested in dwc right now so I will be doing one plant in dwc next run and if I like the results I will probably go dwc or rdwc for a while. I do love this coco though but from what I gather it’s basically hydro also so if I could make it a little easier on myself going dwc I will.✌️
True. Skip the middle man

That’s one thing I can’t wait for my new space is to be able to run some hydro again and rdwc systems as well
Yea I’ve been reading a lot about dwc trying to learn all I can. I’m gonna start of with a single bucket dwc to get the feel of it and then I may get a 4 bucket rdwc setup. I want to try and get stocked up on some meds over the next year and I figure hydro would get me their the fastest and easiest lol.✌️

I'm gonna have to order some more Nutes today and I'm thinking about switching to something else. The only reason is I need pk booster and the advance nutrients are kinda expensive. I was looking at the floors line and I can get the performance pack that has pk booster and several things in it for $40 something. I've seen alot of people use the Flora with great results but what do you guys think I would be better off doing. Should I just go back with advanced ph perfect or do y'all know of any other Nutes for under $50. I have a nice pH pen I gave $50 for on Amazon but I have to admit I have been enjoying the pH perfect of AN. I just want to get everyones opinion on this.✌️

Here's the performance pack from Flora✌️

That's a pretty good example of GH's line up but it's missing a very important additive and that is Koolbloom Dry. You have the liquid, which is great, but they aren't even close as to what they do. The liquid is you PK the dry is your finisher. The dry is the last "new" additive your plant will get. What it does is makes sure all of the nutrients are used up in the leaves. My 420 tree has a bunch of yellow and purple leaves... they are all don. It stresses the plant. Making it believe it's dieing so all of the remaining goods goes strait to the bud. They really start to pop. The buds harden, and since you use this in the last couple weeks. You can really SEE it working.

I personally love the Flora series. I tried Botanicare, but it wasn't for me. The Flora series is super cheap and very easy to use. It's been proven through decades of use. I don't think I'll ever change.

Everyone has a favorite. I regularly get rousted by people that change their nutes every grow. They see an improvement somewhere and they have a new favorite. If they had the patience to learn how to learn how to use ANY given nutrent.
They would be much better off

That's a pretty good example of GH's line up but it's missing a very important additive and that is Koolbloom Dry. You have the liquid, which is great, but they aren't even close as to what they do. The liquid is you PK the dry is your finisher. The dry is the last "new" additive your plant will get. What it does is makes sure all of the nutrients are used up in the leaves. My 420 tree has a bunch of yellow and purple leaves... they are all don. It stresses the plant. Making it believe it's dieing so all of the remaining goods goes strait to the bud. They really start to pop. The buds harden, and since you use this in the last couple weeks. You can really SEE it working.

I personally love the Flora series. I tried Botanicare, but it wasn't for me. The Flora series is super cheap and very easy to use. It's been proven through decades of use. I don't think I'll ever change.

Everyone has a favorite. I regularly get rousted by people that change their nutes every grow. They see an improvement somewhere and they have a new favorite. If they had the patience to learn how to learn how to use ANY given nutrent.

I think I may give it a try, I guess I could buy the dry separately. It would be a week or so before I could get the dry but if it’s the last thing I have to add then I will have time to get it.✌️

I think I may give it a try, I guess I could buy the dry separately. It would be a week or so before I could get the dry but if it’s the last thing I have to add then I will have time to get it.✌️

Your in no hurry. KB dry is relatively cheap. And a bag of it will last for quite a while.

When you do use it, becareful not to over do it. You add it when you feed, like everything else, but over feeding it can be a real problem.

Could I get the flora trio with the koolbloom liquid and Koolbloom dry and get good results. I’m not sure how important the flora blend and floralicious are. The performance pack gives 16oz trio and the rest are 8oz and 4oz. I could get the trio and koolbloom liquid and dry in quart bottles for about the same price as the performance pack. ✌️

If I would be better off getting the performance pack with the blend and floralicious I will get that but if the blend and floralicious can be left out with good results I would get the bigger bottles of the trio and koolbloom. Thanks for all the advice by the way.✌️

Back
Top Bottom