EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Wow dude purked up really nice n dwc simple bubbler five gal bucket net cup nutes n make shur daily keep a eye on yr ph but u goin to slam dunk a dwc bro
Yea I been reading a lot about it and I’m pretty excited to give it a try. I figure I will start off with just one plant dwc till I get the hang of it and then who knows I may go all out dwc lol.✌️

Yea I’ve heard a lot of people say that. I’ve smoke weed that’s been grown hydro but can’t really tell much difference although I’ve never smoked the same strain. I could probably tell a difference if I smoked same strain, one grown hydro and one grown soil. We’re im from it’s hard to get good weed unless you grow your own. If I buy weed here it is $20 a gram unless it’s brown commercial weed so that’s why I grow my own lol. ✌️

That big girl looks to need a tent to herself. Looking good ghost
It’s hard to say how big she will get by the time she gets done stretching lol. Oh well if it gets to crowded I will take another one of the smaller ones out lol. If she keeps growing I’ll keep taking them out till she’s the last one standing lol.✌️

F that yeah here is 15 a gram n its not a even a real gram i was like hells na yeah i did same strain ceen the diffrence bout wifi i just did in dwc dude u cnt tell great aroma trykes n all i showed my friend witch he a big timer in this he couldn't tell at the end its all about stain i think

But my friend has like 10 dwc all same strain n the buds smell like nasty water so again strain strain strain at the end in w e media u growin

But my friend has like 10 dwc all same strain n the buds smell like nasty water so again strain strain strain at the end in w e media u growin
Yea I agree, strain probably has a lot to do with it. What did you think about the alien og? The buds looks great.I’ve been wanting to grow a alien strain. I’m gonna run Chemdog and Girl Scout Cookies on my next run. One of them will be dwc but not sure which strain I should do in dwc.✌️

Yea I’ve been wanting to try the Girl Scout Cookies, it’s suppose to be strong. I’ve also been wanting to try the Chemdog. Pennywise says Chemdog is one of his favorites so I figure it got to be good lol.✌️
I just harvested a 12/12 form seed gsc she was small but absolutely stunk like bud n cookie dough... fuckin crazy smell tasted great, smoked whole plant in one evening haha!
Chemdog is an oldskool taste... theres better out there in the flavour department imo.

That’s good to here. I want to eventually get stocked up on some of my favorite strains. Once I get my new space finished I will have a veg tent and two flower tents so maybe I can put some weed back. I smoke so much it don’t take me long to go through it lol. ✌️

Me too im lookin at my jars sayin wow my beutifull bud is goin n thwn u start thinkin dang it was alot of work for it do i smoke it oooo the hell with it popped 2 grams in a dutch lets roll

Me too im lookin at my jars sayin wow my beutifull bud is goin n thwn u start thinkin dang it was alot of work for it do i smoke it oooo the hell with it popped 2 grams in a dutch lets roll
Lol, im the same way and the more I got the more I smoke lol.✌️

I was looking at Kylie the polyploid/ Triploid mutant and her stem is double the size on the polyploid branch than the other branches. I took a few pics, check out all the branching and the size of the branch lol.

The branch being double the size of the others I bet that cola will be huge, I can’t wait. I also read that a polyploid branch could be double potency so that would be amazing if it’s true.✌️

Alright guys I made a decision today to go ahead and take Kindle one of the Crown Rayales out. She is the smallest one in the tent and I believe by the time the ladies get done stretching my tent will be full without her. I don’t want to crowd the tent up to the point I’m hurting myself so here are the remaining girls in the tent. They are definitely starting to stretch so clear the landing we are ready for takeoff lol.✌️

Alright guys do you think I made a good decision by taking her out so I have a little more stretch room? I like to spread the branches out best I can when they get done stretching to help light penetration so I’m thinking they should fill the gaps pretty easy lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom