Dyold's Grow 1

My friend you seem to have got that sweet spot right between the nuber off heads through your training against the great amout of vertical growth youve given the bud sites. Your gonna have huge colas and many per plant. Id like to think that if I had no size limits with my growing area that is exactly how I would of grown all my girls! Plus F@&KIN REPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill have to hit you up later with reps apparently Im too in love with your grow and need to spread my love around a little first! Lol

Tremendous Grow and Journel! Really top-drawer!

:thumb:

I too love the 'natural light' photos!

Thank you AJ.

Hey, Dyold:ciao: I'll point my comment toward:circle-of-love: they are looking happy and healthy.
Are you feeding/watering them all every day?

I have been using the "Lift" method of watering, which has worked out to about every 3 days now for the Permafrost girls and once every 5 days or so for the ATF girls. For the Permafrost i have been counting the weeks of watering to keep with feeding schedules and what not. As an example I divide the nutrient amount by the times I will be watering in 7 days so I can keep to a "once every other week feeding".

My friend you seem to have got that sweet spot right between the nuber off heads through your training against the great amout of vertical growth youve given the bud sites. Your gonna have huge colas and many per plant. Id like to think that if I had no size limits with my growing area that is exactly how I would of grown all my girls! Plus F@&KIN REPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill have to hit you up later with reps apparently Im too in love with your grow and need to spread my love around a little first! Lol

Thanks for the kind words and the virtual reps LA, Love it. :headbanger:

I appreciate the feedback. I did find some powdery mildew deep inside the jungle part of a plant however i believe with the addition of another wall fan to really keep the air moving 24/7 will make a difference with the heavy defoliation i did the other day to open up the centers of the mass to get air movement down to the potting soil. I am wondering about burning a Sulfur cake inside the room for the PM, however I will post that question in the grow forums.

:peace::slide:

Take care of that pm the best you can pronto. I had to chop a week early losing weight but saving the crop was my only chance.

I am cutting out anything infected and then doing a peroxide wash. I would be careful in putting another fan in there since another fan will blow around any spores present in the grow. I would treat them with a solution or product of your choice I still havent found anything that kills it off completely. Green cure works ok. A product docbud pointed me towards is called plant doctor made by organocide. pretty good stuff for veg but flower it was not as effective due to the dense buds and lots of places for the spores to stay out of harms way from my treatments.

There is a lot of other harsher chemicals that I have not used yet. it might be ok as long as they will not finish withing 60 days of the spray or so. but I still hesitate on spraying that shit.

Also iI think all sns is organic they have 2 products for pm numbered 244 and 244C.

Yeah those are the ones I have not tried them yet but I have heard mixed reviews on them. The most reliable sources of mine claim its like "salad dressing" for the PM.
I know another guy that has used it with moderate success but he compliments it with another ingredient or product i dont recall.

Its a pain in the ass and if it was there you better believe it will be on other plants. Whats the temp/humidity recently in your room?

I would hate to see someone else suffering. I thought I had it under control after I defoliated as well but to my dismay it was there.

I went ahead and treated everything in veg with something that is not really organic but by the time they finish flowering I dont feel there would be any ill effect.

Temp and Humidity are 63 to 81 with Co2 so far this week at 45-55 % during lights on but it seems that my Humidity goes up after lights off gets around 80% so my temp/humidity digital thing is saying with the temp dropping down to mid 60's or there abouts.

I am keeping a eye on it seems to be the only way to get rid of it is to not get it in the first place which seems hard in the Pacific Northwest with all the damn moisture we have.

Believe I am going to get a Sulfur cake and burn it after lights out, the sulfur should inhibit the growth of any mold spores. I have been burning a book or two of matches all at once behind a fan to blow the sulfur smoke over the plants and in the room. Not sure if will help but I would think it can't hurt.

I do also have some 3 n 1 which seems to work pretty good and its readily available. Thanks for the help and the heads up about the PM pretty sure I either have it under control or on its way out. For sure will keep an eye on it.:peace:

You need to get that night time humidity up. If you could warm up the room some it might lower the humidity spike when the lights go off.

Raise my nighttime Humidity past 80% ? Or do you mean raise my nighttime temperature. Would this bring down my humidity ? I could run the ac/dehumidifier 24/7 with the fans and exhaust fan, should keep the room about 70-80 maybe would think more like low 70's for temp and that would bring the humidity down I would think to around 55-60% hopefully. I may also cap my outside fresh air coming in, I noticed my room humidity stayed lower when i capped it with a plastic bag and just drew in air from the available space.

I read that 40-50 percent Humidity with temps in the mid 70's with strong air circulation equals no PM. Any feedback on this would be appreciated. :peace:

Raise my nighttime Humidity past 80% ? Or do you mean raise my nighttime temperature. Would this bring down my humidity ? I could run the ac/dehumidifier 24/7 with the fans and exhaust fan, should keep the room about 70-80 maybe would think more like low 70's for temp and that would bring the humidity down I would think to around 55-60% hopefully. I may also cap my outside fresh air coming in, I noticed my room humidity stayed lower when i capped it with a plastic bag and just drew in air from the available space.

I read that 40-50 percent Humidity with temps in the mid 70's with strong air circulation equals no PM. Any feedback on this would be appreciated. :peace:

I meant to say down. Just keep tweaking it till you get it right or at least close. I am a fan of keeping my humidity below 40 in flower but the bout of hot and humid weather we had a few weeks ago really screwd me. and it got up to around 70 at night for a few days. Now my room is just right.

I meant to say down. Just keep tweaking it till you get it right or at least close. I am a fan of keeping my humidity below 40 in flower but the bout of hot and humid weather we had a few weeks ago really screwd me. and it got up to around 70 at night for a few days. Now my room is just right.

Its tough getting humidity that low in WA state when it is foggy literally all day long or raining pretty much 5 days out of 7 during fall/winter/spring months.

I was worried about my temps getting too low in my grow, so I put a little heater near my plants. By doing so I warmed the air about 8 degrees and lowered my humidity by about 15-20%. Now I worry about my humidity being too low. :laugh: That was several days ago and it still hasn't gone back up to the 50-55% it was hanging out at. I thought it would normalize quicker :straightface:

Hope you get it worked out, Dyold :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom