Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar With High Brix & Lots of LEDs

OK then....here we go! Some pics as promised of my two Mazar ladies.these don't really do them justice though....they are very,very thick and bushy.Next crop of this strain is in a shot glass with water now .Hopefully they split ok....first time doing it this way in a shot glass. Doc and a few of you do it this way so i thought i would try it.No seeds to spare as i'm trying my last three....two of which will be next up. The Desfran will have to wait till next time.Wanted to grow this Mazar at least twice to get a good feel for it like i did the MK Ultra.
The pics from Jamaica are of a good friend's garden down there.it's in the bush and the common practice is to grow using old tires for makeshift pots....most "farmers" do it this way with much success.This crop ,he told me will be strictly for producing more seeds for future crops.They like to start a whole bunch in each tire then thin them out to suit. Final tires could have as many as ten to fifteen plants in one. They try and get four crops a yr. but keep in mind these strains they are presently growing down there are ALL 9 -10 week finishes.Tried to score a little "Lambsbread" but ....no way. My buddy says no body grows the old landrace any more cuz they can't compete with the faster strains. He said the old Sativas take between four and five months and that was simply too long these days.I did talk to someone who said i may be able to find some deep in the hills as some old school rastas still grow it but it's very rare!
Anyhow hope you enjoy this latest round of photos.....Cheers eh....Duggs.:thumb:
flower_start_069.jpg
flower_start_067.jpg
flower_start_120.jpg
flower_start_119.jpg
flower_start_118.jpg
flower_start_117.jpg
flower_start_116.jpg
flower_start_115.jpg
flower_start_114.jpg
flower_start_113.jpg
flower_start_112.jpg
flower_start_111.jpg
:tokin:

Well,today's journal entry is a sad one. My lone baby Mazar just kieled over ,curled up and died,for no reason that i know of.....help.Out of three that i started in the glass of water ,then planted are history. Not good! Had to put a rush order in for three more to try. If these next three don't rise up ,then i'm gonna start the Desfran(Destroyer X Destroyer).I really want to give the Mazar one more good round though , so we'll see what happens. The two adults are lookin good and starting to really fill out with clusters. They will get their first of two Cat. drenches on Fri. ,so i'm anxious to see how those two C.D.'s . will help the resin production out.

One thing i'm noticing of this Mazar is the leaf ....lots of it. Going to be a trim job that goes on and on and on! So much leaf....holy shit "Gang" you should see it....can't keep up to them! Lots of nice healthy leaf is a good thing ,but wow,just too much! Cheers eh .....Duggs.:blunt:

Sorry the baby Mazar didn't make it, Duggs. :rip:

Looking forward to my first Cat Drenches, too. Another week and a half or so to go...

Have a great evening!

Good morning 420. Mazar's got their first Cat. Drench last night.Each plant (26 gal pots) got 20 mls. C.D. in 5 gal's. of Distilled ,as usual with 5mls. tea.Next Fri . they will get their second C.D.. From growing this strain i've learned that they could have been vegged a little longer cuz of NO stretch at all during pre-flower! They don't need as much training as i first thought to encourage branching. They would still need some but not like i did. They were supercropped two or three times as well as some tieing down of "leaders'. The pure Indica is very easy to spot with these. Virtualy no signs of Sativa any where with these. The 20% Skunk #1 (Sativa father) is nowhere to be scene!
I should prolly add ,as well that the smells coming off them right now is super sweet and very oily and sticky to the touch. Each branch almost looks like it could be a plant all on it's own.....prolly cuz of the monster pots allowing them to just take off eh!:thumb: I don't suspect i'l have any issues with these ,as all this soil should still have plenty of jazz for a nice healthy,problem free finish. :slide:
Now i have another thought to deal with .....since my latest germing episode went to shit with NO babies surviving, i'm thinking of starting the Desfran (Destroyer X Destroyer) just to take a break from the Indica dominant strains that i love. Desfran will test my patience and skill as a grower ,as i'l have to be carefull with stretch ,training, height ,etc., as well as they are a very light feeder ,so will require a little more skill to grow to a nice thick plant while watching it's height.Not sure yet what i'l do.....Mazar or Desfran.Have a great day Gang and i'l get some pics up soon to show thier size and development 4 weeks in.:circle-of-love:

Good morning, Duggan! :)
Desfren Sounds great! Looking foraward to seeing pics!
Have a great day..

Hey Pal.....ya eh....after reading Gray's latest entry on all the strains he's going to grow this round....i've just got my Desfran soaking in a shot glass as we speak. Just have to try that strain.Should be cool to grow a near pure Sativa in these monster pots. Cheers , Ziggs!

Hey Duggs!

My Mazar wasn't too hard to trim, the colas kept growing without much additional leaves. Just big fat colas with sparse leaf at the end, I was actually kinda disappointed because I didn't get much trim lol. Im looking forward to your last few weeks, gonna be some nice smoke! My friends always request the Mazar, it's good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom