Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar With High Brix & Lots of LEDs

Doc does it too..
I dont do it during night hrs for the girls..when lights are on, I turn them off for min..

Thanks Ziggs....i was getting worried for a while there .If i should even bother cuz of no traffic in my journal! Took some pics and i like em! No purple so we can all have a pretty good look at Mazar in week 4/5.Turning the led's off for a few min. is prolly ok....just like a real cloudy day i suppose eh!:high-five:
Mazar_green_pics_015.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_014.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_013.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_012.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_011.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_010.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_009.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_008.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_007.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_006.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_005.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_004.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_003.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_002.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_001.jpg

Finally some GREEN plants!:thumb: They have gotten their two C.D.'s. and last night some brix. Hoping for lots more thickness and resin with the girls in the remaining 4 weeks.:blunt:

Hey 36G....top of the day to ya brotha....you too Ziggs....my two loyal followers!:love:
hey Zig,they're big but ther'es only two .All the rest of you guys got it goin on pretty nice with so many diff. strains .No room for that here.Two boys .......have to keep GR activity to a min.;)

Always here for ya duggs, you are my fave in the Brix gang :circle-of-love:

Keep it up duggs, very few follow greatness until they are told to, yet I'm already here!

Damn Duggan I just found your journal....how did I miss this. Anyway I'm here and got some catching up to do.

Neiko....hey brotha ,good to see you. Ya,i guess we met up on another journal. Thinking of you and your lads....hope all is good.It won't take too long to get thru this journal....not too much traffic....pretty quiet.I don't have so much time to visit everyone i'de like to so can't really expect them to visit me. Since i only ,ever grow two at a time, it only gets interesting after they get some size and buds happening. Anyhow ,these Mazar's have another four ,or so weeks yet to go ,so i have high hopes for them as i did the MK Ultra.Once again Neiko....good to see you. Cheers eh ....Duggs.:passitleft:

Been along since your start even though I keep quiet. Nice growing duggan. Mostly quiet around my place too, but works fine as 420 can eat up lots of time. Great to see your recent non-purple pics that better show your craft & skills. :Namaste:
Brightlight....good to see ya! Ya...i know what you mean about the time.420 can eat up hours and hours. Anyhow my apologies. Cheers.:Namaste:

Thanks Ziggs....i was getting worried for a while there .If i should even bother cuz of no traffic in my journal! Took some pics and i like em! No purple so we can all have a pretty good look at Mazar in week 4/5.Turning the led's off for a few min. is prolly ok....just like a real cloudy day i suppose eh!:high-five:
Mazar_green_pics_015.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_014.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_013.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_012.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_011.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_010.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_009.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_008.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_007.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_006.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_005.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_004.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_003.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_002.jpg
Mazar_green_pics_001.jpg

Finally some GREEN plants!:thumb: They have gotten their two C.D.'s. and last night some brix. Hoping for lots more thickness and resin with the girls in the remaining 4 weeks.:blunt:

:jawdropper:

Morning Duggs! I am trying to keep up/catch up with all the journals but sometimes it is just hard, especially the fast movers. I go on vacation after tomorrow for 2 weeks then start a new job, so I'll get caught up with everyone for a little bit. Your plants look gorgeous.
:goodjob:

Morning Duggs! I am trying to keep up/catch up with all the journals but sometimes it is just hard, especially the fast movers. I go on vacation after tomorrow for 2 weeks then start a new job, so I'll get caught up with everyone for a little bit. Your plants look gorgeous.
:goodjob:
Thanks so much my friend.....ya don't have to worry about losing pace with this journal....not busy at all.Doesn't move too fast. Checking in once a week here will prolly be lots.:rofl:Have a great day Neiko....give your Lads a bone for me .... Cheers brotha!:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom