Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Oi duggan mate! Finally made a full round of catchups with the old lads and ladies! I just caught the tail end of .. dare I speak the name who name should not be smokin I mean spoken :p From what I could gather, it seemed like an unstabilized strain. There is more than the fair share of those going around. Everyone is out to boost their ego and make a quick buck. These fools need to understand the cardinal rule... there ain't no use in rushing a lady ;)

Glad I'm on board for this Zamal. You've done her right, no doubt about it!

Oi duggan mate! Finally made a full round of catchups with the old lads and ladies! I just caught the tail end of .. dare I speak the name who name should not be smokin I mean spoken :p From what I could gather, it seemed like an unstabilized strain. There is more than the fair share of those going around. Everyone is out to boost their ego and make a quick buck. These fools need to understand the cardinal rule... there ain't no use in rushing a lady ;)

Glad I'm on board for this Zamal. You've done her right, no doubt about it!

Mornin Growlow...thanks man...ya ...I'm still pissed over the Desfran from D.P. Highly unstable strain....I shoulda just done Destroyer.Oh well, I lost a lot of faith in D.P. over that one , that's for sure. I've been smoking a lot of the fast pheno of it lately and I must say , although it is potent , the buzz from it is nothing special. So far the best tasting , most potent, and nicest buzz I've gotten from Kit grows is by far the MK-Ultra. I may try doing one of those and two more Z's when these are done.
BTW Grow ,thanks for the motivation brotha...right now I need all I can get. The Zamals have started to bloom and so the clock is running. They are a really good size and I think I got the veg time down with these three....they're gonna be big producers, for sure....now I just have to keep them nice and healthy for the ride and hope they will make lots of resin. Cheers gang, and have a great day. I've been quite down lately ,that's why I havn't been visiting as much these past 10 days or so. Lots of things going on. Cheers.

Mk-ultra is quite a nice smoke I must agree. Keep a stiff upper lip man and take a few extra minutes each time you visit you little ladies to just sit there with them and breathe in all the good energy they are giving. Sometimes when I am feeling my worst I need to sit with my ladies, they calm me just to look at them and bring sunshine to my inner being.

Thanks for that Shiggy...i'l try it! Nice to here someone else likes the MK.....it's top shelf for sure. Cheers my brotha!

No worries, bro. Everyone has their ups and downs. Your 420 friends will be here whenever you feel like jumping in. Have a great weekend!

Evening Duggs, hope your feeling better. I haven't been around much either. I peek in but not too active lately. I don't have a whole lot to show off right now and I've been busy as hell at work now it's getting colder. It's going to be a long winter I think. Your plants look awesome and I know they will rock.
By the way I take back what I said about the Malawi. A 3 week cure "cured" her. It is some extremely potent but nice smoke. I will grow it again so maybe re-think growing your Malawi x PCK. I will be popping some pure PCK next round with more Malawi.
Have a good one Duggs!
:peacetwo::passitleft:

Evening Duggs, hope your feeling better. I haven't been around much either. I peek in but not too active lately. I don't have a whole lot to show off right now and I've been busy as hell at work now it's getting colder. It's going to be a long winter I think. Your plants look awesome and I know they will rock.
By the way I take back what I said about the Malawi. A 3 week cure "cured" her. It is some extremely potent but nice smoke. I will grow it again so maybe re-think growing your Malawi x PCK. I will be popping some pure PCK next round with more Malawi.
Have a good one Duggs!
:peacetwo::passitleft:

Mornin Neiko...nice to hear from you pal...Good to hear your new take on the MalXPCK. Great news for sure. Gives me an idea to run three diff. strains next round....one each of Malawi X PCK , MK-Ultra, and Zamal Hash....what ya think bud? Pretty sure flowering times will be fairly similar unless i get a Sat. pheno with the Mal. XPCK i should be ok....dunno!
Glad to hear you have lots of work pal....better than the alternative, for sure eh.
Got a question for any HVAC guys out there....i wanna drill into my hot air duct in my basement and run another 4" duct to the base of my GR for much needed heat when it gets colder....will save me a ton of loot plus get the temps up in there to the point where i won't need to put that power sucking electric heater in there , i used last yr. Question is where should i drill and do i need to worry about the 4" blank falling down inside the furnace. I will be using my angle drill with a 4" hole saw. Any input would be great gang...thanks in advance. Have a great day Neiko and gang!

Your hole saw will work fine. The blank should stay on the arbor and drill bit. It really won't matter where you cut a 4" hole just make sure it is in the main duct and not off of another branch run. You should really use a tapered 4" take-off. You want the tapered end pointing towards the direction of air flow (taper towards the furnace).

Your hole saw will work fine. The blank should stay on the arbor and drill bit. It really won't matter where you cut a 4" hole just make sure it is in the main duct and not off of another branch run. You should really use a tapered 4" take-off. You want the tapered end pointing towards the direction of air flow (taper towards the furnace).

Thanks Neiko , but i'm not understanding the tapered part...and how do i fasten the new fitting (what kind of fitting?) to the duct? Good to know about the main duct and the branch one...thanks, i didn't think it mattered ,but i guess it does...thanks for that tip. Also should i buy solid pipe or is that flex stuff ok?...the run from the furnace will be a total of about 10-12feet with a couple 90's. and maybe one 45.

Thanks Neiko , but i'm not understanding the tapered part...and how do i fasten the new fitting (what kind of fitting?) to the duct? Good to know about the main duct and the branch one...thanks, i didn't think it mattered ,but i guess it does...thanks for that tip. Also should i buy solid pipe or is that flex stuff ok?...the run from the furnace will be a total of about 10-12feet with a couple 90's. and maybe one 45.

RD-RD-Take-Off.jpg

That is a top take-off. You cut your hole and put the end with the tabs in the hole and bend the tabs down to hold it in place. The tapered end is to direct air flow (the end facing away from the 90 bend). Hard pipe is better especially in 4" but if you use flex you don't want more than 1/4" per foot sag and limit your turns, make them nice radius turns not sharp turns.

Cheers Duggan hope you're having a great weekend bud :passitleft:

My Malawi x pck finished in the 10 to 11 week range I think, I can go back and check my logs once I'm more awake. Anywho she was pretty heavy on the Sativa side so I think those three would probably run well together. I love having multiple strains per harvest that way if u get a dud it's not a total loss. Plus it's always nice to have a variety of smoke to choose from :)

Duggan, I'm facing the same winter cold issues in my rooms. I have a 500W heater in the bloom room in addition to 1000+ watts of light, but by mid-winter it barely keeps up. :laughtwo: The exhaust is vented into the house, so I keep all the heat. The problem is the uninsulated concrete block walls. One side of the 8 inch block is sub zero - I want the other side to be 80 degrees? Nu uh - doesn't work worth a crap. :laughtwo:

I basically have a great big concrete cooler that I blow hot air against and then vent into the house. I gotta insulate. Have you thought about that? A lot more work, but I keep seeing that big concrete cooler ... :straightface:

Duggan, I'm facing the same winter cold issues in my rooms. I have a 500W heater in the bloom room in addition to 1000+ watts of light, but by mid-winter it barely keeps up. :laughtwo: The exhaust is vented into the house, so I keep all the heat. The problem is the uninsulated concrete block walls. One side of the 8 inch block is sub zero - I want the other side to be 80 degrees? Nu uh - doesn't work worth a crap. :laughtwo:

I basically have a great big concrete cooler that I blow hot air against and then vent into the house. I gotta insulate. Have you thought about that? A lot more work, but I keep seeing that big concrete cooler ... :straightface:

Hey duggan & GT. I insulated my garage door w/ the foam insulation that's covered w/ aluminum foil film on outside. I did it for heat problems in semi-insulated garage to keep temps. down when drying plants. It helped A LOT. Easy to cut & work with....just an idea that might work for you guys.
:Namaste:

Cheers Duggan hope you're having a great weekend bud :passitleft:

My Malawi x pck finished in the 10 to 11 week range I think, I can go back and check my logs once I'm more awake. Anywho she was pretty heavy on the Sativa side so I think those three would probably run well together. I love having multiple strains per harvest that way if u get a dud it's not a total loss. Plus it's always nice to have a variety of smoke to choose from :)

Hey Smokey,thanks bud...heavy on the Sat. side eh....do you know of diff. pheno's with them? I can imagine ...the MK-Ultra finishing in 10, while the Mal.x PCK goes another 2 full weeks, maybe three. I 'm pretty sure that's my plan next round though. I just think that the MK was very , very good , in alot of ways(POTM )very nice flavours, high yielding,made great BH. and the buds were...are, solid.
Have very good feelings so far with this ZH. They are blooming now ,so i'l post some pics soon.
Hey Neiko....i'm gonna throw up a few pics of my furnace for ya to take a boo at K. Thanks Smokey for jumpin in brotha!:high-five:

Hey Gray....ya ...get that heater the hell outta there brotha....what are ya thinken. Not only does it dry the fuck out of the air, it cost's a small fortune to run it. Sounds like the insulation thing should have been looked after already .....Gray, take care of that shit my brotha....insulate with what Bright said there...sounds like a good plan to me. Not being too harsh i hope....and also think about doing something like what i'm gonna do. Put another short run from from the furnace, to the bottom of the GR inside wall. Thanks for your input Gray...have an awesome night.:Namaste:
Hey duggan & GT. I insulated my garage door w/ the foam insulation that's covered w/ aluminum foil film on outside. I did it for heat problems in semi-insulated garage to keep temps. down when drying plants. It helped A LOT. Easy to cut & work with....just an idea that might work for you guys.
:Namaste:

Ya....great idea Bright, good for alot of things. My GR however has three inside walls.....so my only issue ,is to just get some cheap heat in there....via the friggen FAG furnace that's about 6 feet away. Cheers Bright...have an awesome night and thanks for droppin by.:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom