Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Yay mk-ultra, gotta get one of those again. Excited to see them grow!

Hey Shiggs....ya , MK-Ultra, very , very strong with a nice taste and long lasting buzz. One of my all time favs. for sure!Gotta grow it again...it's earned another spot in the GR....after all, it did give me my only title here with POTM a couple Aug's ago! Cheers Shiggs and have an awesome day my brotha!:high-five:

Yep these ZHs they look juicy. Well, you have there Original Hash Plant as a mother so this resin will get better yet :thumb::tokin:

Yep these ZHs they look juicy. Well, you have there Original Hash Plant as a mother so this resin will get better yet :thumb::tokin:

Hey there Conradino....nice to see ya drop by pal! Thanks , too for the encouraging words about the ZH. Interesting to find out from you that the mother was the Hash Plant....cool to know. Has anyone thought of the differences between mother and father as far as genetic traits in the offspring....like which traits would dominate from which parent? Cheers Conradino, and thanks again for your strain input...it's ALWAYS welcome brotha! Cheers eh. :high-five:

Looking good Duggan, Im looking forward to those MLI. Do you grow your Indicas the same way with lots of SC and lots of tops?

Hey Snoop....waz up my brotha! Yes , I grow Indicas the very same, but with them , they need NO extra support or help with bud support.Please go back and take a look at my POTM for Aug. /14. She was an MK-Ultra, and I'm most proud of how she turned out! Most Indicas I have grown put Sat's. to shame with their strength and solid bud structure. I have three MLI's. above dirt and I watched that "sexing video" with the method everyone's trying now with reg. seeds. Had a really good look at the 10 they sent me and picked out the most likely three to be girls....fingers crossed. I have to say , for me to be giving these prime real estate says how much I wanna grow them cuz I just hate doing it this way!! So much space being used up by ....for all I know , three males!!! I'm feeling confident ,however that the 3 I chose will all be girls.....then what...i'l have 3 MLI's. in one 26 gal. pot....talk about a bushy group eh!Gonna be a nice variety next round though with those three plus one or two MK-Ultras and another Zamal Hash....YEEPA , YEEPA!:slide:
Simply Stunning :love:
Top of the day to ya OG...thanks brotha....they're getting juicier by the day!:thumb:

Hey Snoop....waz up my brotha! Yes , I grow Indicas the very same, but with them , they need NO extra support or help with bud support.Please go back and take a look at my POTM for Aug. /14. She was an MK-Ultra, and I'm most proud of how she turned out! Most Indicas I have grown put Sat's. to shame with their strength and solid bud structure. I have three MLI's. above dirt and I watched that "sexing video" with the method everyone's trying now with reg. seeds. Had a really good look at the 10 they sent me and picked out the most likely three to be girls....fingers crossed. I have to say , for me to be giving these prime real estate says how much I wanna grow them cuz I just hate doing it this way!! So much space being used up by ....for all I know , three males!!! I'm feeling confident ,however that the 3 I chose will all be girls.....then what...i'l have 3 MLI's. in one 26 gal. pot....talk about a bushy group eh!Gonna be a nice variety next round though with those three plus one or two MK-Ultras and another Zamal Hash....YEEPA , YEEPA!:slide:

Top of the day to ya OG...thanks brotha....they're getting juicier by the day!:thumb:

duggan, it sounds like a little of me is rubbing off on you...3 plants , 1 pot? :rofl:

duggan, it sounds like a little of me is rubbing off on you...3 plants , 1 pot? :rofl:
Ya eh Ziggs....BIG POTS though my brotha!:thumb:
Yeah Man, just went back and checked out your MKUltra and Mazzar. Those were some nice looking bushes. A well deserved win forsure :thumb:
Thanks Snoop....these MLI coming up will have to be trained and thinned to allow all three to thrive in the same 26 gal. pot. The soil volume is enough but I fear if all three turn out to be girls ,i'l have a real challenge creating enough space for all three! Cheers pal and have an awesome Tues.:high-five:

Hey Dug! Still lurking here. Plants are looking delisious! I was curious, and maybe I missed this part, with the new reg seeds, will you put them in 12/12 to sex them before they go in the big pot? If they are going straight to the big pot and, cross fingers this doesn't happen, but if you ended up with a mix of male and female would you just cut any male off right at the soil level?

Hey Dug! Still lurking here. Plants are looking delisious! I was curious, and maybe I missed this part, with the new reg seeds, will you put them in 12/12 to sex them before they go in the big pot? If they are going straight to the big pot and, cross fingers this doesn't happen, but if you ended up with a mix of male and female would you just cut any male off right at the soil level?

Mornin RB! No, bud, they will go right from the one gal's. into the same 26er. all three. When they show sex...like you said...yes the boy or boys will just get chopped at the soil level and tossed. Should be very interesting to see how many girls I got using the new sexing video method. I just don't have the time , patience or space to do the 12/12 thing....just too much messin around for me eh! Cheers RB and have an awesome Tues.:high-five:

Jeeps, duggan! I miss one day and I'm three pages back in your journal. I had to double-check to make sure it wasn't SS's journal. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Beautiful ladies as always, and great to see the new babies get their heads above ground. I hope to pop seeds this weekend.
Have a great day! :high-five:

Jeeps, duggan! I miss one day and I'm three pages back in your journal. I had to double-check to make sure it wasn't SS's journal. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Beautiful ladies as always, and great to see the new babies get their heads above ground. I hope to pop seeds this weekend.
Like SS thread ??? You've got me mixed up with someone else....come on Major...:rofl:

My plant count has gone down, i'm sorry to say. One of the MLI's. dried up and died, and one of the MK-Ultra's failed to rise up. So i'm down to four...this changes things up alot. Now since there's only two MLI's, they will go in separate pots with iether a Zamal Hash or the other MK-Ultra....just so in case the two MLI's. turn out to be boys the other two strains can each thrive in their own pot.
Major , you and i are pretty close with our crop timing.Why have you waited to get more seeds started? Your booth will be ready to chop soon , correct....like two- three weeks?
Have a great night gang! :circle-of-love: Ive got hockey practice with lil man. Should be fun...:thumb:

:rofl:

My plant count has gone down, i'm sorry to say. One of the MLI's. dried up and died, and one of the MK-Ultra's failed to rise up. So i'm down to four...this changes things up alot. Now since there's only two MLI's, they will go in separate pots with iether a Zamal Hash or the other MK-Ultra....just so in case the two MLI's. turn out to be boys the other two strains can each thrive in their own pot.
Major , you and i are pretty close with our crop timing.Why have you waited to get more seeds started? Your booth will be ready to chop soon , correct....like two- three weeks?
Well poop! Too bad about the MLI.
My first chop may be in three weeks, or so, but a couple of the strains in there are supposed to go longer.
I didn't have anything to germinate until yesterday - I just got the seeds for my next round. It's looking like I'll only get two crops out of Supergirl's changing room this winter before I throw next summer's girls in there.
Have a great evening, gang!

A very good Fri. morning to all the gang and a whole lotta best wishes sent to Smokey and his challenge. He's battling a very painfull condition and just want to send good healing vibes his way! Stay strong pal and most of all stay positive!
Ok gang....gave the three ladies a good GE Drench last night with a splash of Tea. Bud swelling has slowed a lot while resin formation has picked up considerably. These colas and buds won't be like some other crops I've grown out but I suspect will be just as heavy cuz of all the juice!:thumb: A lot of the pistils have gone golden and are starting to recede back to the calyx. They look to have another two weeks, maybe a bit more. I've opened up the canopy quite a bit to allow light to penetrate deep down and it's really paying off. These Zamal Hash's seem to be building resin throughout the whole plant and not just the top canopy....YEEPA! Have a great Fri. gang ....got the boys this weekend so time on the mag. will be limited. Cheers all my brothas and Susan!:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Sorry to hear about the youngens but I'm sure you will be able to make the best of the four remaining!

When u say u open up the canopy you just defol the upper fan leaves heavily? Or have you defol all the way down the plant? I believe it helps I am just trying to figure out the best methods.

Sorry to hear about the youngens but I'm sure you will be able to make the best of the four remaining!

When u say u open up the canopy you just defol the upper fan leaves heavily? Or have you defol all the way down the plant? I believe it helps I am just trying to figure out the best methods.

Mornin RB...ya, with the fans....just try and remove as few as possible...only the big ones that shade a lot of the lower.mid-way buds. I don't worry too, too much about the real lower ones...they're just too far down and trimming ALL the leaf off is a very bad idea, as brix and health will decline somewhat. On the other hand pruning off those big upper fans really go a long way in helping the mid-way thumb size buds mature and fatten up better. I've always done this , as with our lighting ....lets face it no matter what we do, it's never as bright or as good as the big one in the sky....so we just have to give a lil help getting the available light down a little further into the canopy. Hope this helps RB...have an awesome day brotha!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom