Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Morning Duggan! :)

I would do as Doc suggests..no more than 2x ..the ones i tried with more than 2x were excellent, high terpene, flavor I'm just drying/curing these now.. but light and airy. I'm going to try a plant or 2 again with >2x but most I will do 2x...
BasicallyI found it increased the terpenes, while supplying Ca and Mn and other trace minerals..the high is different from the previous grows of same strain that didn't get the WA-10X(thats the name) :)
That's great Ziggs, thanks man! Will give the spray max. two times, about a week apart, excellent to hear it effects terpenes in a positive way.My ZH's. are going to be chopped on the 12th of next month , so the new WA-1OX will have plenty of time to give it's magic . Cheers pal and have an awesome day my brotha! Oh and BTW my plants DO NOT blow yours away...just so ya know , OK! Was nice to hear , but it's just not true!

your plants blow mine away...you will very happy with the results IMO.

Morning Duggan! :)

I would do as Doc suggests..no more than 2x ..the ones i tried with more than 2x were excellent, high terpene, flavor I'm just drying/curing these now.. but light and airy. I'm going to try a plant or 2 again with >2x but most I will do 2x...
BasicallyI found it increased the terpenes, while supplying Ca and Mn and other trace minerals..the high is different from the previous grows of same strain that didn't get the WA-10X(thats the name) :)
That's great Ziggs, thanks man! Will give the spray max. two times, about a week apart, excellent to hear it effects terpenes in a positive way.My ZH's. are going to be chopped on the 12th of next month , so the new WA-1OX will have plenty of time to give it's magic . Cheers pal and have an awesome day my brotha! Oh and BTW my plants DO NOT blow yours away...just so ya know , OK! Was nice to hear , but it's just not true!

your plants blow mine away...you will very happy with the results IMO.

thats kinda what i just said :rofl:

Evenin brothas and SS. Gave the new spray tonight . Very difficult to do it properly though cuz of havin NO extra room . Anyhow alot of the thinner side branches are falling over now ,and five or six have actually snapped .The mains are all strong , but the side ones are very week....it's strange.OG's. ive grown in the past were alot like these. All buds are coated and growing in size, ever so slowly. Like to see the spray wake them up! Tried some again tonight ...very nice , sweet hashy taste....excellent !:love:
Cheers gang, pics comin soon .:circle-of-love:

Evenin brothas and SS. Gave the new spray tonight . Very difficult to do it properly though cuz of havin NO extra room . Anyhow alot of the thinner side branches are falling over now ,and five or six have actually snapped .The mains are all strong , but the side ones are very week....it's strange.OG's. ive grown in the past were alot like these. All buds are coated and growing in size, ever so slowly. Like to see the spray wake them up! Tried some again tonight ...very nice , sweet hashy taste....excellent !:love:
Cheers gang, pics comin soon .:circle-of-love:

Since your grow consists of filling two smart cars with soil I imagine there is not a lot of extra room lol. I am reading all kinds of conflicting opinions on foliar feeding, obviously it works but best times and bottom of leaves, tops, lights on or off etc etc? Would you care to share your opinions Dugg? Obviously what you do works! Thanks for all the knowledge you have shared already! Everything here is looking beautiful, have a good one man, and a happy thanksgiving if you celebrate the holiday!

Since your grow consists of filling two smart cars with soil I imagine there is not a lot of extra room lol. I am reading all kinds of conflicting opinions on foliar feeding, obviously it works but best times and bottom of leaves, tops, lights on or off etc etc? Would you care to share your opinions Dugg? Obviously what you do works! Thanks for all the knowledge you have shared already! Everything here is looking beautiful, have a good one man, and a happy thanksgiving if you celebrate the holiday!

RB...love your sense of humor brotha....get over here and puff some of this would ya, what a hoot, "smart cars".
Ya the Q's. no probs , - always wait until lights have been on for at least one hour
- try and spray the undersides of the leaves more so
- use a pc. of cardboard to shield the lights as you spray from the bottom , up
- spray Brix every 7-10 days, De Stress only when needed
Hope this helps RB...these are the things i like to keep constant. Cheers eh!

I'd gladly try a few hits of your HB buds! That is very helpful, thanks brother! I have been mostly on the same page. Good idea with the cardboard to keep from spraying the lights. I have been spraying lower part of the plants mostly to avoid the light. I'll be doing a HB grow in the spring I think with DB kit. Still in research mode right now and having some fun playing with different ideas and methods until that time.

Top of the morning to all the "gang"! Hey everyone....does anyone know of one of us growing Reserva Privada's "Kosher Kush" in "kit" soil.
Ive always wanted to try it cuz of the MOST AWESOME taste and flavor it has , as well as the punch it carries. I've been looking at it for a few yrs. now and think I may give it a whirl next run....just one though. Thoughts on it? Anyone out there? Cheers eh!

I would love to see you grow Kosher Kush with Doc's high brix blend. I've been looking at KK for a while myself, just so many to choose from.. Many folks have claimed it as their favorite strain from seed. Go for it!!

Great grow you have going Duggan!:popcorn:

I would love to see you grow Kosher Kush with Doc's high brix blend. I've been looking at KK for a while myself, just so many to choose from.. Many folks have claimed it as their favorite strain from seed. Go for it!!

Great grow you have going Duggan!:popcorn:

Good one...it's a go then , for next round i'l make sure to try at least one KK from Reserva Prevada. Thanks FF and have an awesome day my brotha!:thumb:

Good morning Gang and a happy Fri. to all! Well, the ZH's. are getting very heavy buds now....a lot of them are droopy and falling over....:love: This is good, means weight with resin. looking at them last night , and I'm very pleased with how they look ,and smell. Every single bud , from top to bottom is coated with trichs. This crop won't break any records for yield but I suspect a very high quality product , for sure!
I'm gonna post a bunch of pics tonight showing how they're coming along. Have an awesome day everyone! Cheers.:circle-of-love:

:ciao:Duggan

Hey Gang....evenin brothas! Gotta bunch of pics today. Thought i'd show the babies ...they're doin just fine under the T-8's , building lotsa roots.
As far as the Zamal Hash's ...just lovin the look of them. Resin is piling on and let me tell ya...i'm some glad to see that ! The smell is very , very fruity , but with a really sweet hashy smell whenever ya bump em or move em ever so slightly. Anyhow gang ...check em out...they're two weeks from finish and puting on weight. cheers eh!:Namaste:
Going_gooey_with_resin_001.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_002.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_003.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_004.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_005.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_006.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_007.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_008.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_009.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_010.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_011.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_012.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_013.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_014.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_015.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_016.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_018.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_019.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_020.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_021.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_023.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_024.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_025.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_026.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_027.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_028.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_029.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_030.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_031.jpg
Going_gooey_with_resin_032.jpg

Oh ya ...BTW. my two Dorm Grow 240 W blooms are starting to fail!!! Each has a few burnt out leds....will keep ya posted on their demise. Cheers gang!:circle-of-love:

I love your info and updates Duggan. I feel like I'm getting more experience watching all of you doing such great documentaries of your grows.:goodjob:

Sorry about the dorm grows.
maybe they'll replace them?

looking great!! :) both dorm grows??

Yup. Very sorry to say...i just emailed them to tell them cuz of the big offer they have on now. Basically told them i needed a more reliable product and would have to buy elseware. I've not had those two for two yrs. yet. That's just not good enough ....for me! I so , wish i could afford a couple Budasters.If BID (Big Irish Doodle) was still with us , RIP BID, ide let him know how much i like the BM. It was cuz of his demo on it that i got mine. I just think they are the best quality, and best built . Cheers Ziggs.

I love your info and updates Duggan. I feel like I'm getting more experience watching all of you doing such great documentaries of your grows.:goodjob:

Sorry about the dorm grows.
maybe they'll replace them?
We'le see , i guess. Anyhow thanks FF. This is such a fun period in the grows...lots of us have some nice things going on....actually ,all of us do...:slide: Cheers FF, have an awesome night.:high-five:

AHH, ya my brotha...:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom