Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Hey Gang....WOOT, WOOT....my PC is up and running!! YEEPA, YEEPA! :party:
It's a Dell with a 500 gb hard drive , fast processor and an awesome motherboard. Had to buy a new Keyboard but big deal....it was only 17 bones, go figure eh! Now I just have to buy a card reader for my GF's.camera's sd card, since their was no room in the Dell for that unit inside.They only cost around 12 bones so , again, big deal. My repair man only charged me 35 dollars for all the time and work he did.....wow eh...he's got some free coffee's comin his way for sure. As far as the guy who gifted me the Dell. He just gave me another , better monitor as well, bigger too...he's got some of his fav. beers comin his way.....so all is well on the PC front....I hope anyway....just have to get it home and set it all back up! Have a great day gang and i'l be back! :circle-of-love:

Hey gang!!!!! Well, what a time with this PC! It worked ,but when i got it home and went to go the web , it said "can't find server". Big problem.....got an expert to finally come to my house and get it working. the other tech. didn't install the "network card driver " as well , he had the network card disabled at the mother board level. Took the "old school" guy 15 min's. to get it working properly. Cost was 45.20....wow big deal. This of course was after last night spending a fu...in hour in front of a not so old school guy take 1 full hour to do NOTHING....just couldn't figure it out! Fu...n computers eh! Anyhow gang ...gotta book....have to get to the rink for my lil guy's hockey game at 3. Thanks for checking in guys ....i'l be back ...as Arnold use to say!:circle-of-love:

Happy weekend, duggs!
THIS will explain.
Major....fu...k sakes eh ! I share your pain and frustration my brotha! The worst bugs are not mites however.....it's root aphids...they are the absolute worst bugs you could deal with! They chew thru main root branches and kill the plant just by eating all the roots and are almost impossible to get rid of ...so your bug issues could be worse...you could have those to deal with . Anyhow pal, your plants are lookin really good from a distance....how much longer they got bud ? Can ya keep them so , so till the end?
Just so ya know , as well, i've never had a bug issue ...of ANY kind using Doc's gear , never! Next grow hopefully you'le be all DBHBB and won't have to deal with critters. Try and have a good day pal! cheers.

Ok gang....these Zamal Hash plants just gave me a wake up call for ACE seeds! Tried a very small group of lower buds last night and WOW...the taste , flavour and effect this early in bloom has me super stoked for sure.It taste's great already and still has about 4 weeks left! YEEPA, YEEPA! Just let a few sit on my workbench for 4 days and tried it in a J ! Have an awesome Sunday gang and will post another photo update later when the sun comes up in my GR!:Namaste:

Major....fu...k sakes eh ! I share your pain and frustration my brotha! The worst bugs are not mites however.....it's root aphids...they are the absolute worst bugs you could deal with! They chew thru main root branches and kill the plant just by eating all the roots and are almost impossible to get rid of ...so your bug issues could be worse...you could have those to deal with . Anyhow pal, your plants are lookin really good from a distance....how much longer they got bud ? Can ya keep them so , so till the end?
Just so ya know , as well, i've never had a bug issue ...of ANY kind using Doc's gear , never! Next grow hopefully you'le be all DBHBB and won't have to deal with critters. Try and have a good day pal! cheers.

Ok gang....these Zamal Hash plants just gave me a wake up call for ACE seeds! Tried a very small group of lower buds last night and WOW...the taste , flavour and effect this early in bloom has me super stoked for sure.It taste's great already and still has about 4 weeks left! YEEPA, YEEPA! Just let a few sit on my workbench for 4 days and tried it in a J ! Have an awesome Sunday gang and will post another photo update later when the sun comes up in my GR!:Namaste:

Good morning, bro!
Yeah - been there with the root aphids. I had them tag along on some clones I grew in my first (unjournaled) grow. They are awful: on the plant, in the air, under the soil. GAK!!
The current run will finish, one way or another. With any luck I'll be able to control the mite population even if I can't wipe them out. I think the earliest strains I'm growing should be ready in about 3-4 weeks with the slowest 2-3 weeks later. Since I haven't grown most of them before, I'm guessing. Next run will be in Doc's soil and will be from seed (a first for me in more than 40 years).
I'm looking forward to your photo update. Great news about the quality you're getting already from the quick-dry popcorn!
Have a great Sunday!

Sounds like you have a good handle on things bud....there's absolutley NO way we're gonna let those lil buggers foil your crop ....my brotha! Anyhow, i'm running out of free time tonight...wanted to post some new pics .
These three Zamal Plants have been a joy to grow so far you Gang! They stretched a little more than i thought they would but , also knew that after the Desfran's i could handle them. They've turned out excellent so far and like i mentioned....after trying some popcorn buds ....nice , very tasty. Surprised at the flavour already! I thru some shots in here too of the babies....all six have made it up! First up was one of the three MLI's. Yeepa! The other two soon followed as well as the Zamal Hash and the two MK-Ultra.

back to the ZH....resin is starting to be impressive on parts here and there.I've spotted a few leaves showing a slight Mg. shortage , but just a few , that's all!!! Perfect , that's what we want ...to "flirt with a Mag. def." That's what is going on with these , i can see it clearly. 90% of the plant is perfect . I would also like to remind some , that this is second run kit soil and seems to be better in subtle ways....perhaps lower K helps as well as the extra Recharge working now as well. Have an awesome night Gang....sleep well.:tokin:
various_ZH_pics_001.jpg
various_ZH_pics_005.jpg
various_ZH_pics_006.jpg
various_ZH_pics_007.jpg
various_ZH_pics_008.jpg
various_ZH_pics_009.jpg
various_ZH_pics_010.jpg
various_ZH_pics_011.jpg
various_ZH_pics_012.jpg
various_ZH_pics_013.jpg
various_ZH_pics_014.jpg
various_ZH_pics_015.jpg
various_ZH_pics_016.jpg
various_ZH_pics_020.jpg
various_ZH_pics_021.jpg
various_ZH_pics_022.jpg
various_ZH_pics_023.jpg
various_ZH_pics_024.jpg
various_ZH_pics_025.jpg
various_ZH_pics_026.jpg
various_ZH_pics_027.jpg
various_ZH_pics_028.jpg
various_ZH_pics_029.jpg
various_ZH_pics_030.jpg
various_ZH_pics_031.jpg
:Namaste:

duggan, lights on, lights off.. sounds like it would be on the karate kid..your girls are gorgeous. :)

what perfume do they have on? :high-five:

Perfume...well that being said, here's what happened last night . about 1/2 hour before my GF was coming over to pick me up and go for supper...i decided to get in with the girls and do some shade leaf pruning....very sweet smell, but very strong and "organic" if ya know what i mean! Enjoyed the 10 min. lil trim session before going out. BAD idea...got in her car and didn't wash my hands and was wearing the same clothes.:tokin:...she asked me if the weed i was puffin was any stronger than usual....i said why do you ask....she said i stunk big time of it....i hadn't even smoked....it was from being in there with them....does that answer your Q. pal?:high-five:

Alright, you have the Maple Leaf Indicas above the dirt. :high-five: Your girls are shining Duggan. Not at all surprising and such a relief, eh?

Alright, you have the Maple Leaf Indicas above the dirt. :high-five: Your girls are shining Duggan. Not at all surprising and such a relief, eh?

Morning Susan! Top of the day to ya girl! Thanks for stopping by with another dose of motivation for me. Yes, the MLI 's. are above dirt along with the MK-Ultra and one more Zamal Hash. Everything is on schedule and lookin fine! Cheers Sue.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom