Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Excellent update, bro, with beautiful plants!
The scene looks familiar, except your ladies are about 2-3 weeks ahead of mine. I hope mine look as good by the end on November.

:bravo:
Mornin my brotha....isn't this fun Major! Thanks for the words pal. These next few weeks will see the Z's. really stack some clusters. They are building pretty good in there , hopefully will finish in good time for XMas! Have a great day Major....cheers.
I'll tell you the truth, duggs. They look awfuly good :cheesygrinsmiley:

Conradino...thanks so much for stopping by , your words are always encouraging ,thanks. Cheers eh!:Namaste:

Hope you do not mind me showing up late for the show.
Took me forever to go through 18 pages of posts to get caught up with everyone.
If you do not mind me asking, where did you pick up those pots? Very sexy to say the very least.

Not to speak for him, but if memory serves I believe he mentioned somewhere that they are his home made version of the Superroots air pots.

Looking great in here Duggs. I have a video neiko sent me on how to sex seeds by looking at them. I checked a bunch of mine tonight and it seems legit plus I think neiko might have already tried it and it's super easy. I have two femmed kali China x pck soaking currently gonna get them planted before bed. Sounds like a killer combo based on the two parent descriptions :passitleft:

Have good night bud

Not to speak for him, but if memory serves I believe he mentioned somewhere that they are his home made version of the Superroots air pots.

I think he put a couple of them together to make a bigen :). The softies come in 25 gal. After seeing duggans monsters I had to get one for my zamaldelica. Big pots make life easier and the monster yields you can get is nice too :passitleft:

Is this by lookin at the rear end of them and if their tail is perfectly round they are female and if they are oval or sort of deformed they are male?

I saw that somewhere and immediately called bs in my head BUT I went head and did it and took 20 perfect rounded rear end seeds and popped them and have them vegging now. If there is another way please share! I have thousands of seeds. Just sucks to always throw out 50% of the plants from seed every go. If they could be identified before being planted that would be huge.

Also now dug has me thinking about putting a 30 gallon Rubbermaid with two plants in my room......

Looking great in here Duggs. I have a video neiko sent me on how to sex seeds by looking at them. I checked a bunch of mine tonight and it seems legit plus I think neiko might have already tried it and it's super easy. I have two femmed kali China x pck soaking currently gonna get them planted before bed. Sounds like a killer combo based on the two parent descriptions :passitleft:

Have good night bud

Good morning everyone! A quick note on those 26 gal. pots.Like Smokey said....I just used two 7 gal "Rootbuilder" pots. Using two , you just have to make a new ,much larger bottom for them . I made mine from wire screen with a landscaping cloth lining the bottom so soil wouldn't fall out. but anything will work. Putting two together to form one big pot increases the gal's. to 26 from only 7 gal's. from one.I had to fab. two large trays out of sheet aluminum to set them on also! They are very large and heavy, keep that in mind ....as well I have them on heavy duty plant trollies...saves the back eh! With overlapping the pot mat'l. like this , you can litteraly choose just how big or small you wanna make em. If I had the space I would go even larger and add a third pot to them ....that would make the gal's at right around 35-40. Too big for my room but would be awesome outside for anyone wanting a massive o/s plant! If anyne is interested in these pots , just go back to one of my threads where I show transplanting them and getting them all ready for the grow. It shows really good how I made them and what they're all about. Cheers all my brothas....gotta get to work....whoops!:tokin:

Hope you do not mind me showing up late for the show.
Took me forever to go through 18 pages of posts to get caught up with everyone.
If you do not mind me asking, where did you pick up those pots? Very sexy to say the very least.

Mornin oldergrower. so rude of me not to welcome you to my thread.....welcome aboard OG...no problem being a lil late my brotha...glad to have ya around. Things are gonna get pretty cool around here the next few weeks! Yeepa Yeepa! :circle-of-love: Oh ya , about my pots. one post back eh! Cheers.

Mornin oldergrower. so rude of me not to welcome you to my thread.....welcome aboard OG...no problem being a lil late my brotha...glad to have ya around. Things are gonna get pretty cool around here the next few weeks! Yeepa Yeepa! :circle-of-love: Oh ya , about my pots. one post back eh! Cheers.
No offense take, I totally understand.
Thanks for the post one up, I saw you mentioned you made them yourself, just was not sure where you got the matts to build them. Very clever by the way, took a sexy pot and made her even more sexy. Well done my good man, well done.

Looking forward to seeing a few more of the monstrous beauties you grow :circle-of-love:

Ya OG....they are just standard "Rootbuilder" pots . Just used two of em joined together with tie wraps. You can overlap them while putting them together as much or as little as ya like to suit just how big you need them! So four 7 gal. pots were used to make those two 26ers. The only real challenge was how to make the new, bigger bottoms....no probs...just used 1/2" square chicken wire with some landscaping cloth lining the bottom....works peachy! Have an awesome day OG! I'l just call you OG ,if that's OK with you....sounds better....what's not to like about OG eh !:high-five:
BTW , OG , have ya checked out my previous grows using these pots? :surf: :rofl:

Maple leaf indica.....used to see it fairly often around here, maybe 10 yrs. ago. Liked it a lot & is still one of my son's all time favorites. Going to enjoy watching you grow it.:Namaste:

Bright, very cool ...you have some first hand knowledge with Maple Leaf Indica. I'm listening brotha....can you tell me all you know of her? Was it Sensi? Indoor, outdoor, soil, hydro,taste, buzz, colour. Talk to me bright....i'm very excited to finally be trying it, and in outstanding soil...ta boot!:love:
MLI has been on my radar for some time now and from all the reading and research.....it's supposed to be the best ...bar none, Indica still available. Landrace..only avail. in reg. seeds...oh well, i'l sex these ones. Gonna try seeing if i can tell f/m with what they know now of just looking at the beans. Has a really short bloom time of 45-50 days so, should be fun watching the ZH and MK-Ultra bloom along side three MLI's. Yeepa , Yeepa!:high-five:

A quick note on those 26 gal. pots.Like Smokey said....I just used two 7 gal "Rootbuilder" pots. Using two , you just have to make a new ,much larger bottom for them . I made mine from wire screen with a landscaping cloth lining the bottom so soil wouldn't fall out.
:idea:

Simple yet brilliant Duggan.

duggan...that was back when I still had a job so went to dispensaries at lunch to kill time & boredom. MLI was often available at a small Oakland club, SR71 later Bluebird Cafe, shut down now as part of the now busted Oaksterdam. Decent but not always highest grade. Far less often Patient's Care in Berkeley would have it. PC is a small club that carries the best herb in East Bay....way better than well known Harborside. Indoor for sure but don't know if hydro/soil. I don't remember all that club weed very well, but recall MLI was usually more tasty & didn't make me tired & sleepy like most dispensary indica. Recall a batch that was sorta brownish color that was smooth & hashy tasting. My son loves it & gave me standing order to buy whenever I saw it. Sorry about my shot memory, but I'll ask my son to see what he remembers. He still goes to clubs now & then so will see if he's seen it lately.:Namaste:

Ya OG....they are just standard "Rootbuilder" pots . Just used two of em joined together with tie wraps. You can overlap them while putting them together as much or as little as ya like to suit just how big you need them! So four 7 gal. pots were used to make those two 26ers. The only real challenge was how to make the new, bigger bottoms....no probs...just used 1/2" square chicken wire with some landscaping cloth lining the bottom....works peachy! Have an awesome day OG! I'l just call you OG ,if that's OK with you....sounds better....what's not to like about OG eh !:high-five:
BTW , OG , have ya checked out my previous grows using these pots? :surf: :rofl:

you can buy a 30 gallon softee for about 20 bux; you can get 10 x 30 gallon softees of them for about 90bux goo gle 30 gallon soft pots..

duggan...that was back when I still had a job so went to dispensaries at lunch to kill time & boredom. MLI was often available at a small Oakland club, SR71 later Bluebird Cafe, shut down now as part of the now busted Oaksterdam. Decent but not always highest grade. Far less often Patient's Care in Berkeley would have it. PC is a small club that carries the best herb in East Bay....way better than well known Harborside. Indoor for sure but don't know if hydro/soil. I don't remember all that club weed very well, but recall MLI was usually more tasty & didn't make me tired & sleepy like most dispensary indica. Recall a batch that was sorta brownish color that was smooth & hashy tasting. My son loves it & gave me standing order to buy whenever I saw it. Sorry about my shot memory, but I'll ask my son to see what he remembers. He still goes to clubs now & then so will see if he's seen it lately.:Namaste:

Would love to hear more about it if your son has any more experience :) Ive got it on my list too for some point down the road.

Evening Duggs! Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Your plants look fantastic! I bet that will be some stellar smoke. On the seed sexing thing. I did it with 4 plants. 3 of the 4 fit the criteria and were all female except the one that didn't. The one that didn't was the only one in the whole pack that came the closest to fitting the criteria. It could all be coincidence but it worked for me. Here is the link:

Yeah looking at my seed collection everything seemed to match what that video is saying. My femmed seeds all have the lil but hole and the regs are a nice mix of with and without. If it's really this simple I am going to be blown away that it took this long to figure out :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom