Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Duggan. :hug: I was glad you decided to accept the gift. There's as much honor in the gracious acceptance as there is in the offer of help. This should teach you a couple valuable lessons. We worry too much, and the universe is a generous abode. It didn't surprise me at all to hear of it and couldn't have been better applied. This is one of those things that this site does best.

Dammit..... That deserves another hug. :hug:

Really good people still exist in this world. I used to think that real human interaction could never take place on the internet but I was sorely mistaken. I feel lucky to have found this group of very awesome people and I am stoked that one of them helped you Duggan. Makes me feel awesome to know that you have a guardian angel!

I believe this community is unique in this respect. Our members express themselves here as the real people they are, and the sense of community is incredibly intense. Maybe it's because we can't express this side of who we are openly anywhere else, but for whatever reason, we're blessed to have this wealth of a family sense that's developed. And it's site-wide. There's not a spot in this community yet that I've found any sense of phony. I find it all wonderful and amazing and consider it a blessing that I fell through the front gate here when I did. And that they let me in. :laughtwo:

I am really seeing that I have been missing out! When I was growing in the early 90s there was no internet, a large part of what my local peeps did was in the dark. We were all just doing our own constant experimentation in our own set ups with only Ed Rosenthal's book to guide us and some very misleading and not fleshed out info from magazines. I became an S&M grower training my gals into low monsters, learning the hard way how to fix them when they broke. I had my buckets of organic teas with air stones, And learned the hard way about how to flush. We kept to ourselves mostly and a mystique grew around what we did. You didn't bring anyone around to show them what you were doing and only shared success with a very small group. Only after being good friends for years did you get to see another growers room in person.
I feel so lucky now. This forum is pretty amazing. I feel like we can watch over each other, basically sitting in a virtual living room sharing coffee and recipes and techniques. When something goes wrong we can show each other and ask for and give advice. This all kind of blows my mind. I get to vicariously grow so many types of herb, and seeing how people are dealing with it, I am starting to look at some pure Sativa strains, something I have always stayed away from. I only grew hybrids to get my head buzz fix. Now I am thinking hmmm Malawi? Haha. And from Duggans good work here I think, if Duggan can grow Sativa in that space, why can't I with the larger space that I have. The whole tent thing is new to me also. I always just hung black 6mil plastic to separate rooms. Now I can buy a 4x4 if I want to experiment. So many ideas because of you all...:circle-of-love:

How wonderful that we can inspire you like that ShiggityFlip. :battingeyelashes: It's what we do. Community gardening with our own special twist. And we grow the best produce on the planet, thank you very much. The cool thing is we're driven to drag each other to success and will stop at almost nothing to make it happen. The stuff that gets shipped around the world to assist grows on this site would stun you. It's the Great 420 Magazine Share in action. Amazing, isn't it? A thing of wonder to watch, and I can tell you from personal experience humbling to be on the receiving end. I'm talking all aspects of the grow - information, equipment, assistance. Just incredible.

I am really seeing that I have been missing out! When I was growing in the early 90s there was no internet, a large part of what my local peeps did was in the dark. We were all just doing our own constant experimentation in our own set ups with only Ed Rosenthal's book to guide us and some very misleading and not fleshed out info from magazines. I became an S&M grower training my gals into low monsters, learning the hard way how to fix them when they broke. I had my buckets of organic teas with air stones, And learned the hard way about how to flush. We kept to ourselves mostly and a mystique grew around what we did. You didn't bring anyone around to show them what you were doing and only shared success with a very small group. Only after being good friends for years did you get to see another growers room in person.
I feel so lucky now. This forum is pretty amazing. I feel like we can watch over each other, basically sitting in a virtual living room sharing coffee and recipes and techniques. When something goes wrong we can show each other and ask for and give advice. This all kind of blows my mind. I get to vicariously grow so many types of herb, and seeing how people are dealing with it, I am starting to look at some pure Sativa strains, something I have always stayed away from. I only grew hybrids to get my head buzz fix. Now I am thinking hmmm Malawi? Haha. And from Duggans good work here I think, if Duggan can grow Sativa in that space, why can't I with the larger space that I have. The whole tent thing is new to me also. I always just hung black 6mil plastic to separate rooms. Now I can buy a 4x4 if I want to experiment. So many ideas because of you all...:circle-of-love:

shiggity, you can! I grow sativas... :thumb:

Good morning and happy Sunday Gang.....look at all these positive vibes around here! What a cool place to spend an hour or two, or three, or....! I'm gonna do another update with some pics tonight sometime to show just how these Zamal Hash plants are so happy, happy. Colas are starting to build nicely and i can finally see some resin starting. They are ready for their first CD and will get it ...not next drink but after that for sure! Really like how they're building colas at this stage and can tell where they (ACE) get the "Very High Yield" from. The bud growth is basically exploding now , so i'm stoked. I triggered bloom at almost the perfect time to suit my 'larger plant " system. Pushing the limits of my space....this is how i grow....filling the space completly with produce. Things are going well....no burnt tips ,curly leaves or unwanted trouble spots. Cheers gang ....have an awesome day and once again a HUGE congrats to a gang member and my friend MAJOR PITA!!!!!! Way to go brotha! :party::Namaste:

Thanks, man!
Very much looking forward to the new update!

Good evening gang....gotta lotta pics to brows thru ....if ya like. Little of this, little of that. It's been 27 days since flip and 17 since pistel set! Buds are stacking ever so slightly now and resin has appeared here and there.
Got a drink tonight of 4 gal's each of plain distilled w/1/4 Trans and around 5mls. Tea.
I'm gonna wait yet with the CD....into week 4 as always....that will give the Recharge a bit longer to work. It was scratched in , 1/2 kit's worth per pot, about three weeks ago, so my point i guess is....it will be good timing for the CD.
They are needing a drink every 5-6 days now ...so my trips to get distilled are ever increasing.....the guy at the water place ....gives mw one of those looks and says "stay outta trouble , ya hear!" We both just laugh ...what a hoot. Anyhow enjoy the pic . dump....cheers:circle-of-love:
blooming_big_Z_s_036.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_035.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_034.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_033.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_032.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_031.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_030.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_029.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_028.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_027.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_026.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_025.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_024.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_023.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_022.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_021.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_020.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_019.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_018.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_017.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_016.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_015.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_014.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_013.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_012.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_011.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_010.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_009.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_008.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_007.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_006.jpg
blooming_big_Z_s_005.jpg
Z_s_comin_along_nicely_011.jpg
Z_s_comin_along_nicely_010.jpg
Z_s_comin_along_nicely_009.jpg
Z_s_comin_along_nicely_008.jpg
I know it's alot but , i had the time . Gotta book, hockey tonight...cheers gang!:Namaste:

Nice Update Duggan, looking great in there.

I am glad your resin woes have been laid to rest. I know I didn't even make it to the flip before I got tired of lugging gallon jugs of distilled water from the store to the house. That $200 I spent on the RO system was money well spent just for the convenience.

How do you do that? One minute you're worrying yourself sick about the lack of trichome production, and then you post pictures like this? :laughtwo: You crack me up, but I understand the last group put the fear of God in you.

Beautiful plants filling that space, as always. You're amazing Duggan, and it's sure fun watching you grow. :thumb:

Yep...RO filter FTW! Mine doesn't have an extremely high flow rate, but it does fine for the 10gl or so I have to draw each week in flower. Even when I don't have anything going, I draw and hold 15-20 gals. If I didn't have one, I'd be relegated to schlepping to the grocer too...no thanks.

:cool:

Excellent update, bro, with beautiful plants!
The scene looks familiar, except your ladies are about 2-3 weeks ahead of mine. I hope mine look as good by the end on November.

:bravo:

Good evening gang....gotta lotta pics to brows thru ....if ya like. Little of this, little of that. It's been 27 days since flip and 17 since pistel set! Buds are stacking ever so slightly now and resin has appeared here and there.
Got a drink tonight of 4 gal's each of plain distilled w/1/4 Trans and around 5mls. Tea.
I'm gonna wait yet with the CD....into week 4 as always....that will give the Recharge a bit longer to work. It was scratched in , 1/2 kit's worth per pot, about three weeks ago, so my point i guess is....it will be good timing for the CD.

I'll tell you the truth, duggs. They look awfuly good :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice Update Duggan, looking great in there.
Thanks Oiler, they're coming along!
Duggan, good evening! Beautiful job with that Zamal hash plant...holy moly... you're kicking butt!!!

i see resin from here!! :)
Hey Ziggs , morning brotha! Ya, there's a lil resin in there ...colas are building pretty good , so I'm quite happy about that!. have an awesome day Ziggs!
Dam Duggan, Those plants are looking great. Nice to see that there working out for you :Rasta:
Hey there Snoop, morning....thanks for stopping by my brotha and for the kind words.! cheers eh.
I am glad your resin woes have been laid to rest. I know I didn't even make it to the flip before I got tired of lugging gallon jugs of distilled water from the store to the house. That $200 I spent on the RO system was money well spent just for the convenience.
Ya brixnewb....I know I should get an RO system , but , but .....not on the priority list . Have to buy food ......HAHA!
Quite the jungle you got there duggan. Those girls are looking so damn good! :thumb:
Hey Shadow, nice to see you around these parts...thanks for your thoughts pal! Cheers and have an awesome day would ya!
Looks like they're producing well Duggan. You've got buds galore.:goodjob:
FF....ya eh . just a few buds ....stoked I timed the flip correctly this time to fill the room. Should be a decent yield...not too worried about that end of things, and the resin is coming so , alls good! cheers eh!
Beautiful plants Duggan! :thumb:
Mornin Gray, thanks for the cruise by my friend. Zamal Hash are building some nice colas and the great part is ....they seem to have the legs for it. Cheers Gray! and thanks again eh!
How do you do that? One minute you're worrying yourself sick about the lack of trichome production, and then you post pictures like this? :laughtwo: You crack me up, but I understand the last group put the fear of God in you.

Beautiful plants filling that space, as always. You're amazing Duggan, and it's sure fun watching you grow. :thumb:
Mornin Susan. your too nice to me girl.....all your nice comments all the time ...you just always know just what to say....Have a great day my sista! Cheers.
Yep...RO filter FTW! Mine doesn't have an extremely high flow rate, but it does fine for the 10gl or so I have to draw each week in flower. Even when I don't have anything going, I draw and hold 15-20 gals. If I didn't have one, I'd be relegated to schlepping to the grocer too...no thanks.

:cool:

Ya Gov. those RO systems are the way to go for sure ....just don't have the loot ! Getting tired of carrying three 5 gal. jugs of distilled down to my GR every week though!Thanks for stopping by my brotha....have an awesome day !

I forgot to mention in my update yesterday ....I pulled the trigger on 10 reg. Maple Leaf Indica seeds on Sat. Commin from Herbies via Sensi.From all my research over these past few yrs. on strains to try....this one is a must , and I just have to do it. What I think i'l do about sexing them etc. is , i'l start three in one 26 gal. pot and hope for at least one Female. I really don't like giving reg. seeds all that soil to rob from for the first couple months with out knowing the sex, but their really is no other way with my style of growing. So the next crop....so far anyway will prolly be 3 MLI, 1 MK-Ultra, and 1 Zamal Hash....i'l save the PCK X Malawi for next time cuz it'll flower a lot longer than the MK and MLI. Anyhow have an awesome day gang and thanks again for all the kind words and encouragement.:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom