will for sure update. Im noticing frost acceleration already actually!

:thanks:

:cheer::high-five:
That doesn't surprise me! Makes my green heart go thump thump brother
will use these for comparison, will update Saturday

frost.png

will use these for comparison, will update Saturday

frost.png
She's snowy already ain't she, such a pretty lady! My Cookie Haze is half Afghani, we have sisters from other misters :high-five:

Thank you for sharing and for experimenting. I appreciate it very much, as do we all.

Hey Krissi, actually, these are

Purple Frost Giant on the left, and Cherry Atomic Sledgehammer on the right, genetics from Welcome to the Grow Tent.

Hey Krissi, actually, these are

Purple Frost Giant on the left, and Cherry Atomic Sledgehammer on the right, genetics from Welcome to the Grow Tent.
I was excited for a sister but tbh, I have never heard of either strain and they sound flipping banger and I'm not talking no potatoes my friend. Gonna look them up now, thank you!

Droughting does not negatively affect yields friends!

Our @Weed Seeds Express Gelato Auto provided us (with tight trimming and I snip all long stems) a total of 4.55 OZ of big-budded cannabis goodness. Grown under the @Mars Hydro FC4800, we expect nothing short of large numbers.

Her buds remind me of a photo grow and as you can tell, I separate areas of the plant on my dry rack and then house them in appropriate containers-top, middle and bottom harvest. I find doing this is best for the burping process when moisture levels are different throughout the bud sizes.

20220811_094435.jpg

She is now in the burp and cure process and as her nugs cure up, I'll drop some pics as I did with Eva and all the other girls.

AWESOME! Cant wait to see cured pics for sure..

And Krissi, Probably going to have a hard time tracking down my strains i grew this run. PurpleFrostGiant is out of stock, and Cherry Atomic was an exclusive that Patreons got. I do think he has plans to sell in the future.

AWESOME! Cant wait to see cured pics for sure..
Not bad for my little auto! She's actually one of my highest yielding autos thus far, slightly less than a quarter behind my original Bubblegum auto. I'm excited to take pics!
And Krissi, Probably going to have a hard time tracking down my strains i grew this run. PurpleFrostGiant is out of stock, and Cherry Atomic was an exclusive that Patreons got. I do think he has plans to sell in the future.
Well shit, talk to me Mayne! What are we missing out on. Special seeds for M, I'm feeling so ordinary right now!

Had a jar a little high in humidity this morning so took the buds out for little air.

Grabbed some shots for you.

Think we did a good job stacking on these trichomes friends..

20220812_101859.jpg

20220812_101816.jpg

20220812_101533.jpg

20220812_101417.jpg

I wanted to post this here

So there's the Gelato available at my nearest dispensary

Screenshot_20220812-113131_Chrome.jpg

I like ours better.....

Had a jar a little high in humidity this morning so took the buds out for little air.

Grabbed some shots for you.

Think we did a good job stacking on these trichomes friends..

20220812_101859.jpg

20220812_101816.jpg

20220812_101533.jpg

20220812_101417.jpg
Very frosty bet it’s going to be a great smoke.

She smokeable yet? Please lmk when she is and how she is if she is lol
Very. My favorite (most interesting) smoke of the 5 strain run I just wrapped on. From the smoke report:
'Fruity Pebbles OG
Interesting blue/olive green coloration.
Smells/Tastes like raisins/gas/earth with maybe some fruit underneath.
VERY heavy warm fuzzy body high. Couch lock and head band, but still able to maintain focus.'

Very. My favorite (most interesting) smoke of the 5 strain run I just wrapped on. From the smoke report:
'Fruity Pebbles OG
Interesting blue/olive green coloration.
Smells/Tastes like raisins/gas/earth with maybe some fruit underneath.
VERY heavy warm fuzzy body high. Couch lock and head band, but still able to maintain focus.'
Another one of these moments I wish we could share. Sounds amazing. Lovely review on it buddy. One more fine harvest smoke under your wing, next to so many others

Back
Top Bottom