Dresney's First Grow - Organic - Indoor - GDP - Trainwreck

~ The plants are looking super... and sorry for posting a few pic's of my lil' girl. They are just like kids, and when you get together with friends...you show your joy as well. ~ :circle-of-love:

Thanks so much, Stealth, LA, Mango and Mono! I'm super happy so far :thumb:

And no need to apologize, Mango. I'd be showing that beautiful specimen off too.

The difficulty in applying smileys when responding on an iPhone makes me sad.

And double thanks for the reps, all! Coming back at ya :thanks:

I wasn't going to do an update until tomorrow, but you know what happened?

:hmmmm:

:hmmmm:

:geek:

:surrender:

T

h

i

s

H

a

p

p

e

n

e

d

OGKush25.JPG

OG Kush
:yummy::rollit::yummy::rollit::yummy:

And so what to do now?

Photo shoot :slide:

Day... :hmmmm: 23

Pascalle (GDP)
gdp1105131.JPG

Loretta (Trainwreck)
tw1105132.JPG

They're still going on water and love :circle-of-love:

My mama-senses perked up today for a couple minutes because I could have sworn a set of Pascalle's (GDP) leaves looked a little droopy, but I don't see it in the picture.

The second youngest set of leaves on Loretta (TW) looked weird to me. It looks like three leaves came in at once. I wasn't expecting that. It also looks so mushed in there, so I might be crazy. :lot-o-toke:

What do you guys think? Should I give them a low dose of nutes with the next watering or just let them fly solo until they show a sign of hunger? :morenutes:

:hmmmm: I just wonder that while they are doing great now, they might be even better if I fed them a wee bit?

Ok, back to :bongrip::partyboy:

I went back to page one and saw what you are using for nutes, Dres. If it was me, I'd give them a feeding of 25% strength Grow it Green, and 75% strength Super Plant tonic. The tonic won't burn the plants - looking at the ingredients. It will boost up all the beneficials in the soil.

Training we like training! Looking real nice Dresney! Your love and attention will give you great results in the long run! plus nice buddage, I bet that hit the right spot!

Kismet! I was doing just this when you posted :tommy:

You know it did, LA ;)

Thanks, Harley :high-five:

Let's start our journey :bongrip:
Buds58.JPG

:bigtoke::tokin::passitleft:

Pascalle (GDP)
gdp1105133.JPG

Loretta (TW)
tw1105134.JPG

All the tying up here is pleasant :laughtwo:
tw1105133.JPG

I also did some pruning. I removed the new sets of leaves forming at the first and second node. Pinched those little buggers right out.
110513.JPG

As long as they're happy tomorrow they'll be getting a post-workout meal :morenutes:

Hi Dresney!:ciao:
Just stopping by to see what you've been doing over here.:nomo:
Good looking lst- Your little girls look very happy!
Bet that og kush tasted yummy.:peace:

You GO Girl!!!

Very nice, I was looking at my plants today any was wondering about removing them as there getting no light. Does it promote growth if you remove them? Focusing the plants energy on the new growth?

How you finding the g & 1's?

I decided to take them out because I've seen in a lot of journals where plants lose their first of leaves. And I figured since the plants are a little thick much light won't be getting to the bottom anyway. I just took them out now rather than waste energy on them only to lose them later. But I'm just winging it; this might not be the right thing to do :laugh:

And those G's and 1's are the best ones I've had to-date! I think they're keepers :high-five:

Hi Dresney!:ciao:
Just stopping by to see what you've been doing over here.:nomo:
Good looking lst- Your little girls look very happy!
Bet that og kush tasted yummy.:peace:

:welcome: Flower Child. I'm so happy to see you here. It was indeed very yummy :yummy::passitleft:

You GO Girl!!!

Thanks, Reg! ....racecar? :hmmmm::rofl:

Ok, so they're fed :party:

The Super Plant Tonic bottle said 1 oz. (30 ml) per 1 gallon (3.8L).
The Grow It Green bottle said 15 ml per 1 gallon.

I mixed 4ml of Grow It Green and 11.25ml of Super Plant Tonic into 1/2 (1.9L) gallon of water. This was roughly 1/2 strength for Grow It Green and 3/4 strength for Super Plant Tonic. My water was half distilled, half tap water that had been sitting out for a few days.

Each plant was watered about half a liter. I was planning on using everything I'd mixed, but once I started pouring it seemed like so much.

So, one thought about my nutrients... they're made by a small business in Arkansas who mostly sells on an online auction site. And they didn't come with a feeding schedule. The bottle basically says 1 oz. per 1 gallon once per week. I searched around online and found two different feeding schedules. I guess I'm going to follow the more conservative one. I started with 50% of the most conservative doses today. It was roughly 25% of the other schedules. I guess I'll just see how the plants react and go from there.

Also, I was really surprised :yikes: to see that there is a tiny hole in one of Pascalle's (GDP) leaves. I looked all over both plants with a magnifying glass and didn't see any bugs. I'm hoping it was just a passerby, but I'm going to keep a close eye on them.

I also got another 26w 6500K bulb to hang. The plants were getting too big for just one bulb to cover, so now they'll each have 2 bulbs.

Here's hoping I didn't fry them today like I did myself :lot-o-toke:

Edit: Here are the nute ingredients again, if anyone is interested.

Super Plant Tonic - Artesian Spring Water, Worm Castings, Mycorrhizal Fungi, Azomite, Unsulphured (Blackstrap) Molasses, Endo and Ecto Bacteria, and Humic Acid

Grow It Green -NPK of 5-2-5- Artesian Spring Water, High Nitrogen Bat Guano, Worm Castings, Azomite, Unsulphured Molasses, Humic Acid, Beet Root Extract, Comfrey Hay Extract, Alfalfa Meal Extract, Endo and Ecto Bacteria

Flower Power -NPK value of 1-8-7- Artesian Spring Water, Fossilized High Phosphorus Bat Guano, Fossilized High Phosphorus Seabird Guano, Worm Castings, Azomite, Unsulphured Molasses, Humic Acid, Beet Root Extract, Comfrey Hay Extract, Alfalfa Meal Extract, Endo and Ecto Bacteria

Dresney... I don't know because I haven't seen the pic of the plant with the hole in it, like you posted here. That being said, the first thing that came to my mind was ( PH fluctuations ) ...I have had that happen to me before. And I was like damn something is eating on my plant.
...everything was looking healthy. The color of the plant, the temps, lights, a clean environment...there was nothing that showed me it was anything but bugs getting to them. And they were good. Getting into the room when it's dark. Munching out, and splitting before I get there. But I couldn't find nothing. I read an article about the exact same thing from a grower. And learned about fluctuations in PH can burn little holes in the leaves , and the health of the plant or whatever was never in question. Dres...I can't say if this information is right or wrong. It's just what I read. Keep me posted on this, I think if it's got weight to it. Then maybe we should explore it more.

:nomo::joint: Ok, so it's about 15-16 hours after the first feeding.

Day 25

I'm thinking Pascalle (GDP) is going to be the more sensitive of the two. Today maybe 2-3 of her leaves had the slightest Taco-y look.
gdp1107132.JPG

Holey smokes! :yikes: I spy with my little eye something that begins with H...
gdp1107133.JPG

Pascalle always seemed to be just a hair ahead in terms of size/growth, but this morning is the first time I sensed she wasn't in the lead anymore. Loretta is bushier and seems to stand more alertly. I'm not sure if Loretta packed it on overnight after being fed or if Pascalle is seeming daintier, but things have shifted in my eyes. I think she's outdoing her sister for the first time.

Loretta (TW)
tw1107131.JPG

And speaking of Pascalle seeming daintier... she does. The other day when I mentioned that her leaves were looking wilted, they were and I talked myself out of it. The next day the leaves that were laying down were totally perked up again. I'm going to let them dry out for probably 5-6 days before I even think about watering them again.

What do you guys think about that hole? :yikes: I still haven't seen any bugs around. Could a drop of water with lights on it burn through a leaf like that?

Happy tokes :circle-of-love::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom