Dresney's First Grow - Organic - Indoor - GDP - Trainwreck

If these said clones are in dirt...they have a much higher mortality rate than an aerocloner. I'm not even sure if that makes you eligible....if they are started in dirt that is!
As long as they don't survive Mack, they're eligible for the DCS...

Hi Dresney...hope the clones pull through for you...what do you think the problem is?...I am not aware of the situation but it may not be too late...a minor change can go a long way

Your plants look amazing BTW:thumb:

Hi Jay :ciao:

No problems here so far. My clones want to live and I'm staying out of that Dead Clone Society if I can help it. I know all my friends are in there, but I'm okay with being the loner if it means having some happy v2.0s. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And thanks for the compliment! :circle-of-love:

Hi Dres, how's that new grow room doing? Haven't seen any updates lately.

:rofl: That's too funny, Dawn... the Kindle bit, that is. That's the same reason I don't like responding with my phone. (Jay has a funny red baboon butt story about his Kindle). (I typed 'baboob' twice before I got that right.) And I'm the same way about journals; I hate subbing without reading the whole thing. Makes me feel like the kid who walks into class 20 minutes late and the whole room turns to stare at.

That being said I don't expect everyone to read my 40 pages of blabbering before subbing. Everyone please feel free to jump in. :welcome:

:battingeyelashes: Hi Rico, dahhhhling :battingeyelashes:

Welcome, MrFlex :ciao: I'm very happy to have you here! There's still a lot of partying left to be done in The Lady Cave. Still two weeks before we even start flowering. :high-five:

Hi, Bluefly :ciao: I haven't done much to the flower room still. I was being lazy until I figured out my fan/ducting layout. But I did order a 400 CFM 6" inline fan that shipped today, so as soon as that gets here I'll get back to work.

I was also thinking about ordering some ONA gel to try out. I just can't reconcile buying a carbon filter at this point, but I guess I should start thinking about odor control. I don't mind smelling the plants, but the odor kind of smacks you in the face when you walk into my house. And they're still only vegging. :thedoubletake: I just don't want people to smell them if I have to open my front door to sign for a package or turn away Republicans trying to get my vote (ha!). (I'm kidding on that last part - I don't even open the door for them. :loopy:)

Ona is good But a filter is better. the cost for a filter and fan and the small addition of power is still lower than the Ona. the draw backto the fan is the fan Noise.

:rofl: That's too funny, Dawn... the Kindle bit, that is. That's the same reason I don't like responding with my phone. (Jay has a funny red baboon butt story about his Kindle). (I typed 'baboob' twice before I got that right.) And I'm the same way about journals; I hate subbing without reading the whole thing. Makes me feel like the kid who walks into class 20 minutes late and the whole room turns to stare at.

That being said I don't expect everyone to read my 40 pages of blabbering before subbing. Everyone please feel free to jump in. :welcome:

:battingeyelashes: Hi Rico, dahhhhling :battingeyelashes:

Welcome, MrFlex :ciao: I'm very happy to have you here! There's still a lot of partying left to be done in The Lady Cave. Still two weeks before we even start flowering. :high-five:

Hi, Bluefly :ciao: I haven't done much to the flower room still. I was being lazy until I figured out my fan/ducting layout. But I did order a 400 CFM 6" inline fan that shipped today, so as soon as that gets here I'll get back to work.

I was also thinking about ordering some ONA gel to try out. I just can't reconcile buying a carbon filter at this point, but I guess I should start thinking about odor control. I don't mind smelling the plants, but the odor kind of smacks you in the face when you walk into my house. And they're still only vegging. :thedoubletake: I just don't want people to smell them if I have to open my front door to sign for a package or turn away Republicans trying to get my vote (ha!). (I'm kidding on that last part - I don't even open the door for them. :loopy:)

HEY Dres...I thought the baboon ass story was our little secret :laughtwo:

400 cfm 6 in fan...Nice choice:thumb:...grab a fan speed controller for $30 so you can adjust it if you need to

A carbon filter is a great investment...as long as you have negative pressure you will have no oder at all...I have one in my veg tent and one in my flower tent...13 plants, zero oder

Yeah, it's on the list for 'some day,' but it won't be any time too soon. Besides Christmas there are four birthdays in my family between December and January. And January brings several annual bills with it. Maybe in February or March I can add one.

It's rough building up a new hobby when you're broke around the holidays. :rollingeyes:

Yeah, it's on the list for 'some day,' but it won't be any time too soon. Besides Christmas there are four birthdays in my family between December and January. And January brings several annual bills with it. Maybe in February or March I can add one.

It's rough building up a new hobby when you're broke around the holidays. :rollingeyes:

I hear you on that...I am the sole provider for my family and this is my slowest time of year for work...my girls sons birthday is in two days and hers is right after Christmas...when you do get a carbon filter you will be glad you did ...they work amazing...make sure you get one with a pre-filter...it will help extend the life of the carbon filter

I hear ya there dres. Always seems like something comes up and my money he's diverted elsewhere. I do know how ever I have seen diy carbon filters and ways to make them on you tube. Seems easy and cheap. And you are he queen of DIY . Not sure about the fan could possibly just get a booster fan for now till you can afford a better one?

Back
Top Bottom