Dresney's First Grow - Organic - Indoor - GDP - Trainwreck

Nice work Dresney, and thanks for the info on the build. I'm deciding now if I should build or buy a tent for my extra space. Seems like in the end you might not save all that much, but you do get to make it a custom size, which is very nice.

DIY all the way if you can do it. You would be hard pushed to find a tent on the market that would fit your space exactly. DIY gets you exactly what you want :)

you can run your cooltube either by having the air from your tent run through a carbon filter to the cooltube or running the air from outside of the tent though the cooltube and running a smaller vented exhaust fan (this type is more efficient for C02 supplementation).

Hi, everyone :ciao:

CannabisMeds - I should throw out there that $85 would have also built an 8'x8'x8' room - I just didn't want it that large. And if I would have done 4'x4'x8' it would have been about $72 (these prices include new boxes of nails, screws and staples - materials many people probably have already, but I didn't.)

Thanks, Rico and KJC for the vent/exhaust info. :high-five:

I haven't done any work on my flower room since the last update except for hanging my light. I've been looking at fans and trying to decide which one I want and figuring out the ducting. I hate making shopping decisions. I really just hate shopping, in general. :icon_roll

The v2.0s are doing well today. The pathetic little Loretta v2.0 even has a new node popping up. I'm not sure if that's good considering I want roots and not nodes, but hey, I'll take it.

She's a little less pathetic overall, actually.
1213132.jpg

I can see a little node growth on Pascalle v2.0 now that I'm comparing photos, too.
1213131.jpg

That's all my news for now.

I have a fancy-pants Christmas party :xmas: to go to later tonight so I won't be around much today.

Catch you guys later! :ciao:

:green_heart:

If the phone fails as a shield, simply start talking in tongue's when anyone unwanted advances lol :) just start peeling off bizarre unrelated growing statistics and terminology in a babbled frenzy. Then you'll just be the mad rambling woman in the corner, but the left alone one lol.

Sorry Dres, I'm just terrible for being daft when daft doesn't quite fit. I really embarrass my girl when I dance in clothes shops or supermarkets, anywhere really and in the worst cheesiest manner possible at time!, I have no shame! :)

Haha, nice one Light Addict, I think we should have a party some time. I have a habit of dancing in inappropriate situations too :) And picking any language to speak that is not the one that the person is speaking to me in :s I'm English in Russia, I'm Russian in England, I'm Spanish in Norway and Farsi in Italy :)

Hope the phone shield worked. What you needed was a Blackbird cloaking device. If the Cylons can't see you, the other guests never will.

xx

Hi Dres :battingeyelashes:

Anti-social posting

hiding from the yuppie roasting,

corner solace with the phone,

in the crowd,

but all alone.

Shield yourself.

Hide your disdane

from those who

do not play our game.

That's deep, Rico!