Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

i used everclear instead of 151..after you strain into a container..sit container on low heat so liquid simmers..i have electric stove..do not have any open flames around..the vapors will ignight..remove from heat before all liquid have evapo..let the air do the rest..scrape out of container and jar-up..i have small glass vialsi put mine in...:goodluck:

i used everclear instead of 151..after you strain into a container..sit container on low heat so liquid simmers..i have electric stove..do not have any open flames around..the vapors will ignight..remove from heat before all liquid have evapo..let the air do the rest..scrape out of container and jar-up..i have small glass vialsi put mine in...:goodluck:
you didn't use a double boiler or something like that?

last time i poured strained liquid in crock pot and put pot on low..it just takes longer...Marijuana Tincture Recipe, How to Make Cannabis Tincture | GREENBRIDGE MEDICAL SERVICES, INC...enjoy...

Interesting, I was taught that with these solvents you want to do it fast....like with butane.......I had some tincture someone made with everclear....it was nasty as hell.....my sister took two teaspoons and didn't feel the effects. My oil takes half a teaspoon, twice a day, for a heavy regular smoker.

Interesting, I was taught that with these solvents you want to do it fast....like with butane.......I had some tincture someone made with everclear....it was nasty as hell.....my sister took two teaspoons and didn't feel the effects. My oil takes half a teaspoon, twice a day, for a heavy regular smoker.

oh..i didn't drink it..put it on blunt and smoked it..

Fish, I Take My Unwanted Buds, And Sugar Leaf, Fill A 5 Gallon Container With As Much Herb I Can Sanely(TO THE WATERING LIP), Try To Have It DE-STICKED, And Chopped Up Well(THE BUDS ANYWAYS), Add Brandt(WHATEVER YOU LIKE, JUST NOT ROT GUT, I USE CHRISTIAN BROTHERS, A Mid Grade One), I Fill The 5Gallon Containers So That The Liquor Just Covers The Herb, And I Mean Barely. Then I Take A Wet Terry Cloth Towel And Cover The 5 Gallon Detritus/Medicine Container With It. Place The Container In A Cool, Dark, Dry Room. RE-WET The Terry Cloth Towel Everyday, At The Same Time(EVERY 24 HRS) And Put It Back Over The Container. Do This For 2 Weeks Straight, Also Allow The Container To Breath For About 5 Minutes Everyday(USUALLY I DO IT WHEN I AM RE-WETTING THE TOWEL). After Two Weeks, Get Yourself Some Cheese Cloth, And Strain Away All The Lingering Debris In The Mixture(IT MAY NOT COME OUT 100% Perfect, But A FEW Particles Will Not Hurt Anything!!!But If You Want It Perfect, Keep Using The Cheese Cloth, Till The Mixture Is Clear Of All Noticeable Debris, But Remember, The More It Gets Strained, The More Mixture You Lose. I Usually Only Strain Once. Now Place Your Leftover Herb/Alcohol Mixture, And Store In The Bottles You Used To Put The Liquor In The 5Gallon Containers. Voila, Now You Have Some Very POWERFUL Tincture, And Because I Only Used Brandy, It Can Be Used To Make The BEST Pot Butter!!! I Cup Of Mixture Liquid, To At Least 2 Pounds Of Butter. You Can Change The Mixture Strength, If You So Choose(MORE MIXTURE AND LESS BUTTER,STRONGER, THE OPPOSITE IF YOU WANT IT WEAKER). Cook Off All The Alcohol, On The Lowest Setting On Your Stove(KEEP FANS ON, If Using A Gas Stove).Keep It On Low If You Only Have An Electric Stove As Well, You Want NO SCORCHING, And With Gas Stoves, You Want NO FLASH FIRES FROM THE FLAME, That Is Why You Will Want A Stove Fan Running, And If You Do Not Have One Of These, Use A Regular Fan, That Basically Will Keep The Fumes From Building Up!!! It Should Take Any Wheres From 4-8 Hours To Get All The Alcohol Evaporated Off, Strain The Butter Mixture(OR NOT, AS IT MAY BE CLEAN ENOUGH TO NOT HAVE TOO). Let The Alcoholess Butter Mixture Cool, And If You Want It Really Strong, Add Some Kief Or Hash To It, Heat It Back Up, Until The Kief Or Hash Separates Into The Butter Mixture. Let Cool Again, Until You Can Tell That It Is No Longer Burning Hot. 1 Cup Of This, In Any Bakeables(OR NOT), I Guarantee You A Trip To The Moon, Although It Might Take Awhile To Come Back To Earth!!! I Would Recommend Using Only 6 Grams Of Kief Or Hash, Per Mixture Of Butter You Make. I Added 14 Grams To My Brownies For My 40th, It Killed The Party,The Talking,The Eating, Everything But The Blank Looks On Peoples Faces!!! So Go Easy With The Kief Or Hash. I Hope This Answered Some Questions, If NOT, Ask Me What You Need To Know, And I'll Happily Oblige You!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN!!!P.S. FC And Miwa, McLoadie Recommends Letting It Soak Only A Short While,Because He Says That Other Compounds Will Get Brought Forth. I Do Not Agree With This, Because I Believe It Needs All Of It's Turpenes And Such, But I Guess It's Just A Matter Of Apples And Oranges. I Will Say My Recipe Has NEVER FAILED ME, And Have Been Using The Same Technique For Years Now(MY MENTOR TAUGHT IT TO ME,RIP), But That Don't Mean That There's Only One Way To Skin A Rabbit!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN!!!

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::thanks::thanks::circle-of-love::thanks::thumb:
Fish, I Take My Unwanted Buds, And Sugar Leaf, Fill A 5 Gallon Container With As Much Herb I Can Sanely(TO THE WATERING LIP), Try To Have It DE-STICKED, And Chopped Up Well(THE BUDS ANYWAYS), Add Brandt(WHATEVER YOU LIKE, JUST NOT ROT GUT, I USE CHRISTIAN BROTHERS, A Mid Grade One), I Fill The 5Gallon Containers So That The Liquor Just Covers The Herb, And I Mean Barely. Then I Take A Wet Terry Cloth Towel And Cover The 5 Gallon Detritus/Medicine Container With It. Place The Container In A Cool, Dark, Dry Room. RE-WET The Terry Cloth Towel Everyday, At The Same Time(EVERY 24 HRS) And Put It Back Over The Container. Do This For 2 Weeks Straight, Also Allow The Container To Breath For About 5 Minutes Everyday(USUALLY I DO IT WHEN I AM RE-WETTING THE TOWEL). After Two Weeks, Get Yourself Some Cheese Cloth, And Strain Away All The Lingering Debris In The Mixture(IT MAY NOT COME OUT 100% Perfect, But A FEW Particles Will Not Hurt Anything!!!But If You Want It Perfect, Keep Using The Cheese Cloth, Till The Mixture Is Clear Of All Noticeable Debris, But Remember, The More It Gets Strained, The More Mixture You Lose. I Usually Only Strain Once. Now Place Your Leftover Herb/Alcohol Mixture, And Store In The Bottles You Used To Put The Liquor In The 5Gallon Containers. Voila, Now You Have Some Very POWERFUL Tincture, And Because I Only Used Brandy, It Can Be Used To Make The BEST Pot Butter!!! I Cup Of Mixture Liquid, To At Least 2 Pounds Of Butter. You Can Change The Mixture Strength, If You So Choose(MORE MIXTURE AND LESS BUTTER,STRONGER, THE OPPOSITE IF YOU WANT IT WEAKER). Cook Off All The Alcohol, On The Lowest Setting On Your Stove(KEEP FANS ON, If Using A Gas Stove).Keep It On Low If You Only Have An Electric Stove As Well, You Want NO SCORCHING, And With Gas Stoves, You Want NO FLASH FIRES FROM THE FLAME, That Is Why You Will Want A Stove Fan Running, And If You Do Not Have One Of These, Use A Regular Fan, That Basically Will Keep The Fumes From Building Up!!! It Should Take Any Wheres From 4-8 Hours To Get All The Alcohol Evaporated Off, Strain The Butter Mixture(OR NOT, AS IT MAY BE CLEAN ENOUGH TO NOT HAVE TOO). Let The Alcoholess Butter Mixture Cool, And If You Want It Really Strong, Add Some Kief Or Hash To It, Heat It Back Up, Until The Kief Or Hash Separates Into The Butter Mixture. Let Cool Again, Until You Can Tell That It Is No Longer Burning Hot. 1 Cup Of This, In Any Bakeables(OR NOT), I Guarantee You A Trip To The Moon, Although It Might Take Awhile To Come Back To Earth!!! I Would Recommend Using Only 6 Grams Of Kief Or Hash, Per Mixture Of Butter You Make. I Added 14 Grams To My Brownies For My 40th, It Killed The Party,The Talking,The Eating, Everything But The Blank Looks On Peoples Faces!!! So Go Easy With The Kief Or Hash. I Hope This Answered Some Questions, If NOT, Ask Me What You Need To Know, And I'll Happily Oblige You!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN!!!P.S. FC And Miwa, McLoadie Recommends Letting It Soak Only A Short While,Because He Says That Other Compounds Will Get Brought Forth. I Do Not Agree With This, Because I Believe It Needs All Of It's Turpenes And Such, But I Guess It's Just A Matter Of Apples And Oranges. I Will Say My Recipe Has NEVER FAILED ME, And Have Been Using The Same Technique For Years Now(MY MENTOR TAUGHT IT TO ME,RIP), But That Don't Mean That There's Only One Way To Skin A Rabbit!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN!!!

I use everclear and i use the rick simpson method. broke up bud in container, cover with everclear. stir for about 3 to 4 minutes, strain, and redo the bud again with everclear for a couple of minutes and strain again. filter it and i use a rice cooker to boil off the everclear adding more until you have put it all in the cooker. when it's down to an inch or so add about 10 drops of water, no more and keep on cooking. Now it is time to pick the cooker up and keep the oil moving. when it looks like it's not boiling anymore pour into a glass bowl and put onto a warmer, like an old mister coffee, and let it go until there isn't any more bubbles. you now have all the good stuff, for smoking cancer or whatever. google phoenix tears

That's just how I was taught, that doesn't mean I won't learn to do it better james!:winkyface:I will tell u a funny story, my bro in Yuba county was gonna make some bubble, so he had it all iced up and was workin it with a stirrer affixed to a drill, he got tired of workin it and decided to put the stirrer in the drill press and automate the whole thing. I think this is funny, so it would run and he would come around and put some ice in it.......keep it goin. LOL, he told me he had ALOT of primo bud in the bag, somehow the stirrer got caught in the friggen screen and chunked the whole five gallon bucket across the room and slung shit everywhere..............That is funny shit...I can just see the look on bros face...LOL....Oh yeah james...I'll try your method, if I can just get rid of that green ass taste.........or some of it, that will be improvement for me.

Back
Top Bottom