Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

A Fine Sativaday to you WB:)
I remember the good old hash days too:) and have watched videos of them making it proper.
just got a wild hair and wanted to tru something I aint tried before. either it will or it wont come out but I will learn something which ever way it goes:)
Good weed great sativa day Fish and friends of the pond. Years ago people made
hash into bricks. That was good stuff back then. But I think it would be 100 times better today
if they still bricked it.

Thats what lifes about experment and learn. You know
that weed wizard is missing in action, I hope hes alright.
Me too and I haven't heard from Shizzy either! hope they are to high to type.

Morning fishy. I experiment all the time to find the right med for the wife. If it tastes to much like herb she won't use it. DAM 10 months
so I keep trying. I infuse coconut oil for capsules and make the Rick Simpson oil for her skin cancer, which isn't bad but the grease as I call it takes care of it. I have made the Glycerine-based Tincture on a 1/1 ratio and that turned out really nice but she didn't like the after taste. I gave it to a good friend and he loves it.6 drops under the tongue and he's a happy man. So go for it, have fun and be safe

Morning fishy. I experiment all the time to find the right med for the wife. If it tastes to much like herb she won't use it. DAM 10 months
so I keep trying. I infuse coconut oil for capsules and make the Rick Simpson oil for her skin cancer, which isn't bad but the grease as I call it takes care of it. I have made the Glycerine-based Tincture on a 1/1 ratio and that turned out really nice but she didn't like the after taste. I gave it to a good friend and he loves it.6 drops under the tongue and he's a happy man. So go for it, have fun and be safe
good morning bee! yeah I thought it would be fun to do. I watched a episode of Strain Hunters, they were in morroco filming a fella making oil and it inspired me. except he used a1/4lb of hash for his oil. I can't imagine how high that would make someone. sure would be nice to try:)
just think next month you will be in single digit land:)

Hey bee, I used the coconut oil trick, and I added a few drops of almond extract, the thought just came to my mind from no where to add the almond oil, and I'm happy to report that we're getting great results.... a person has been restored to the point they can leave the house again and are living a relatively normal life. Thanks for all the info and support on the oil...............weed 1, liars 0 !

Hey bee, I used the coconut oil trick, and I added a few drops of almond extract, the thought just came to my mind from no where to add the almond oil, and I'm happy to report that we're getting great results.... a person has been restored to the point they can leave the house again and are living a relatively normal life. Thanks for all the info and support on the oil...............weed 1, liars 0 !

MC just curious and the reasoning of the almond oil. I use it in the pain cream I make but have never thought of using it in the infusion. Good stuff happens and if it makes it work better it will be in the next batch. I just got done making 250 day time tabs for the wife and a friends wife that has anxiety, to the point of bed ridden. She's working again. Makes a person feel good. and thanks for the reps

MC just curious and the reasoning of the almond oil. I use it in the pain cream I make but have never thought of using it in the infusion. Good stuff happens and if it makes it work better it will be in the next batch. I just got done making 250 day time tabs for the wife and a friends wife that has anxiety, to the point of bed ridden. She's working again. Makes a person feel good. and thanks for the reps

Bee, I am a spiritual person and have come to recognize.....sometimes.......when I'm bein led, or moved to do something......I very clearly got the word to add a few drops of almond extract....I had never even heard of it and had to see if it even existed. I found it, and out of no where I got the money to purchase it, and did. My patient has a new outlook on life cuz of this oil. As for a difference between with or without it...IDK, I don't use the oil....it's too strong for me. One thing I have started doing is a double run on the oil, I run it once, get all the particulates out of it, put it back in the machine, add more weed and run it again. I wanted to push past max for my patient so we could back off a little to get the maximum tolerable does for her. She was suicidal and didn't want to live like she was........now shes goin out on shoppin trips and enjoying life. I don't think I expected such dramatic results....what a privilege to be a part of someones quality of life getting so much better!.....thanks again, and if you get any ideas or new methods or techniques I would be very honored to hear them!

Bee, I am a spiritual person and have come to recognize.....sometimes.......when I'm bein led, or moved to do something......I very clearly got the word to add a few drops of almond extract....I had never even heard of it and had to see if it even existed. I found it, and out of no where I got the money to purchase it, and did. My patient has a new outlook on life cuz of this oil. As for a difference between with or without it...IDK, I don't use the oil....it's too strong for me. One thing I have started doing is a double run on the oil, I run it once, get all the particulates out of it, put it back in the machine, add more weed and run it again. I wanted to push past max for my patient so we could back off a little to get the maximum tolerable does for her. She was suicidal and didn't want to live like she was........now shes goin out on shoppin trips and enjoying life. I don't think I expected such dramatic results....what a privilege to be a part of someones quality of life getting so much better!.....thanks again, and if you get any ideas or new methods or techniques I would be very honored to hear them!

MC you are a good man person and helping people fight for there lives is a good thing. I have almond oil and i will be using it in the future. Keep up the good work and reps coming at you.

MC you are a good man person and helping people fight for there lives is a good thing. I have almond oil and i will be using it in the future. Keep up the good work and reps coming at you.

Thank you, there's not a whole lot about it that I could find, it's supposed to fight cancer, and be good for the hair and skin. I was told to only use a few drops....LOL....and come to find out it's poisonous in larger quantities............I always get confirmation on the "ideas" that pop into my mind............cancer is the enemy here and I think it can do a lot to eliminate the threat. If we all would have started out with the idea that we may live a longer life we would have been more concerned at a younger age, but being distracted by the companies...who just want us to consume, and how profitable it becomes when we are terminally ill....well, the motivation to be healthy hasn't been so apparent, especially when coming from the "pill" generations. I still believe that the cannabis is gong to be a big key for future generations. How long I live is not an issue for me, but the quality of my life and to stay as healthy as I can so people don't have to care for me for a long period of time....I would hope to die mysteriously in my sleep with a smile on my face and the name of Jesus on my lips.

I really Like Like 2046 mixed with some Blue Moonshine!
3/16"out of 4 1/4" doob and its all she wrote:smokin::)

Good weed Jaga! Buddha Bless You:circle-of-love:
It dont matter how long it takes when it comes through thats the worlds best medicne:thumb:

Did a little looking into tincture "glycerin tincture"
Looks cool. 1/4lb of trim/bud. Half a gallon of glycerin. A slow cooker for 24 hours. Strain it and apparently it's top notch meds. Around 120 fluid oz and a dose being around 1/2 to one tea spoon

I guess it depends on the quality of gear and the ailment it's treating.

Back
Top Bottom