Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

I think most people who are have forced chemo , them symptoms an cancer when proper Phoenix Tears :thumb::thumb:Mate I got some great meds today feels like Sativa:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
Did a little looking into tincture "glycerin tincture"
Looks cool. 1/4lb of trim/bud. Half a gallon of glycerin. A slow cooker for 24 hours. Strain it and apparently it's top notch meds. Around 120 fluid oz and a dose being around 1/2 to one tea spoon

I guess it depends on the quality of gear and the ailment it's treating.

banana splits don't suck at aLL

Good weed fish and pond!
I lost track, trimming takes too much time from 420... have you picked an oil method? I made some butter and cookies last year, but no way i can use up all the trimmed stuff that way in time. Guess the oil can be stored for much longer.

Having a great sativa-skunkday, hope yall got some nice things to smoke :)

Good Weed and a Fine Skunkday to you Invi, Mc, Spimp,Jaga, Rico and anyone I have missed:circle-of-love: sure am glad that Clint stuck with acting:)

And WB:)
I know what you mean. it has pretty much rained here for the last 2weeks:/
Good weed fish, and friends. My yard looks like a swamp from all the rain we had.

Good weed sir and a fine Skunkday to you. Wish I had some rain. My yard is getting thiner and thiner. We have a little drought thing going on. Luckily the temps are only mid 90's not mid 100's. Im more of a mid 60's guy myself. :) Howsthe ladies this morn sir?

Top of the Skunkday to ya fishy.

shoot the sun comes out just long enough to make the yard look like poop and then it rains again. too wet to mow.
on the bright side its been in the mid 70s here
the girls are looking real good! I swear they have grown a 1/2" since I turned the lights on:)
Post some pics in a few:)
Good weed sir and a fine Skunkday to you. Wish I had some rain. My yard is getting thiner and thiner. We have a little drought thing going on. Luckily the temps are only mid 90's not mid 100's. Im more of a mid 60's guy myself. :) Howsthe ladies this morn sir?

Back
Top Bottom