Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Beer can chicken is great! :thumb: ... if you ... um ... ya, you know!

Miwa.... I here off fishcake ur the king of re veg? Il be harvesting a plant in I suspect one week. Il be trying to re veg her successfully to harvest again in the future. Would be great if u could stop by so I could pick ur brain for help :) if u get chance

Chimpmesiter, it tends to be easiest to wrap it in foil and pour the beer in before you seal the foil closed... open 10 minutes before done to crisp... just sayin... I'm cajun ami, can't tell ya how many people I've seen burn the house/garage/deck/themselves down over the years with stuff like that, fried turkey/twinkie/etc... just sayin, there are a lot of ways to make beer flavored chicken... be careful.

Hi Fishcake is this a chat room or a journal!? Lol only kidding bro, I'm gonna pull up a seat and joining in on your Journal :). I've got a lot of catching up to do, gonna have to pull an all nighter with a fat bong rip for this one lol.

That's a mighty fine looking scrog you have there girls look so happy and healthy. + reps:adore: If they start misbehaving you can just spank em with that heavy duty screen you got there lol :rofl:

great looking plants fish cake, your going to love that nl x bb, its a really nice strain, one of the first i grew and the buds where very nice,

@AleX,. what do you need to know about reveg mate, i do it all the time, if i grow a plant and love the way it grows and it produces well then i reveg it,
all you need to do is leave some growth on the plant after harvest, so harvest most of the plant, then at the bottom just leave a few small branches coming off the main stem, i harvest the whole plant and just leave tiny growth at the bottom of the plant, a few small tiny popcorn buds and a few small shoots,
then place the plant under veg schedule, the more light the better to start with, so either 24-0 for a week then 20-4 or just go 20-4 for a couple of weeks, in weeks 1 and 2 you will have very strange growth, you will have leaves that dont look like cannabis leaves, they will be small round leaves, then you will get leaves that are curly, then you get leaves with different sized fingers, you get leaves growing out the stems of other leaves,
a reveg really stresses the plant to the max as their a one time grow plant, they flower and die and seeds reproduce, so their not suppose to go back into veg again but we can do this, so just put up with the weird growth, then about week 3 new leaves will appear that look normal,

the best thing to do is after harvest give the plant a very weak veg nute mix, say 1/4 strength nute mix at veg schedule, this will put some N back into the grow as you have been using low N nutes for the flowering stage, so use a low dose for the first 3 weeks and once its growing regular leaves then you can start giving the nutes as you normally would in veg,

then congratulations you end up with a monster cropped plant, you will have 10 times as many branches as the plant had first time round, you will trim lots of branches off that make good clones, the plant will produce more buds than it did first time round, they recon around 30 to 40% more, but it really depends how much veg you want to give it, they are perfect for scrogs due to the crazy amount of branches, their perfect for lst as opening the plant up allows the extra branches to get some light which will produce many more buds,

if you want check my journal, i got a plant in reveg now, i put some pics up of the weird growth, its something me and miwa was discussing ages ago, not sure if it was me that tried it first then miwa gave it ago or if he tried it first and i then tried it, its been a while since we started giving reveg a a try, but the more light you can give it in the first 2 weeks will help it get back into veg a whole lot quicker,
then just grow it to the size you want and flip it to flower but remember you will have many many branches this time round, so either remove these and use as clones or throw away or use some lst and really open the plant up to benefit from the many branches,
their should be a few reveg pictures in my journal, not sure on the pages but the last pics i put up was of a plant thats in reveg and it shows the crazy growth you get with a leaf growing out the stem of another leaf, the plant is now growing as a normal plant so is back in veg, i put it under 17-7 now as i find the plants grow much better with a dark period, but enough said about that as its not an argument i want to get into on every god damn journal i write in,
so what ever light schedule you use just try and give the reveg as much light as possible, even if its just a cfl light,

any questions just drop me a pm, im sure miwa wont mind you dropping him a pm either, he has revegged outdoors as well if i remember right,

Chimpmesiter, it tends to be easiest to wrap it in foil and pour the beer in before you seal the foil closed... open 10 minutes before done to crisp... just sayin... I'm cajun ami, can't tell ya how many people I've seen burn the house/garage/deck/themselves down over the years with stuff like that, fried turkey/twinkie/etc... just sayin, there are a lot of ways to make beer flavored chicken... be careful.

Nahhh whenever I barbeque, the glowing embers always seem to drift down the street before they fall so I'll be okay. :)

great looking plants fish cake, your going to love that nl x bb, its a really nice strain, one of the first i grew and the buds where very nice,

@alex,. what do you need to know about reveg mate, i do it all the time, if i grow a plant and love the way it grows and it produces well then i reveg it,
all you need to do is leave some growth on the plant after harvest, so harvest most of the plant, then at the bottom just leave a few small branches coming off the main stem, i harvest the whole plant and just leave tiny growth at the bottom of the plant, a few small tiny popcorn buds and a few small shoots,
then place the plant under veg schedule, the more light the better to start with, so either 24-0 for a week then 20-4 or just go 20-4 for a couple of weeks, in weeks 1 and 2 you will have very strange growth, you will have leaves that dont look like cannabis leaves, they will be small round leaves, then you will get leaves that are curly, then you get leaves with different sized fingers, you get leaves growing out the stems of other leaves,
a reveg really stresses the plant to the max as their a one time grow plant, they flower and die and seeds reproduce, so their not suppose to go back into veg again but we can do this, so just put up with the weird growth, then about week 3 new leaves will appear that look normal,

the best thing to do is after harvest give the plant a very weak veg nute mix, say 1/4 strength nute mix at veg schedule, this will put some N back into the grow as you have been using low N nutes for the flowering stage, so use a low dose for the first 3 weeks and once its growing regular leaves then you can start giving the nutes as you normally would in veg,

then congratulations you end up with a monster cropped plant, you will have 10 times as many branches as the plant had first time round, you will trim lots of branches off that make good clones, the plant will produce more buds than it did first time round, they recon around 30 to 40% more, but it really depends how much veg you want to give it, they are perfect for scrogs due to the crazy amount of branches, their perfect for lst as opening the plant up allows the extra branches to get some light which will produce many more buds,

if you want check my journal, i got a plant in reveg now, i put some pics up of the weird growth, its something me and miwa was discussing ages ago, not sure if it was me that tried it first then miwa gave it ago or if he tried it first and i then tried it, its been a while since we started giving reveg a a try, but the more light you can give it in the first 2 weeks will help it get back into veg a whole lot quicker,
then just grow it to the size you want and flip it to flower but remember you will have many many branches this time round, so either remove these and use as clones or throw away or use some lst and really open the plant up to benefit from the many branches,
their should be a few reveg pictures in my journal, not sure on the pages but the last pics i put up was of a plant thats in reveg and it shows the crazy growth you get with a leaf growing out the stem of another leaf, the plant is now growing as a normal plant so is back in veg, i put it under 17-7 now as i find the plants grow much better with a dark period, but enough said about that as its not an argument i want to get into on every god damn journal i write in,
so what ever light schedule you use just try and give the reveg as much light as possible, even if its just a cfl light,

any questions just drop me a pm, im sure miwa wont mind you dropping him a pm either, he has revegged outdoors as well if i remember right,

Thank you very much for the reply. I don't want to impose on fishcakes journal to much. I'm currently scrog going 2 plants but after harvest the re veg will take up the 3x2ft grow space to itself. It will have excessive amounts of light lol il be back to hps then and iv got a shed load of t5s for veg as well as 600 watts of cfl. Obviously I won't be using it all if I did I could cook the Sunday roast in there haha.
Sounds great I'm looking forward to the amount of branching it will be good for re Scrog :)
Il pop by your journal after work

Good morning and Happy Mondoweedday to ya fishy and all. Decided I didn't feel like working today so I'm sitting here relaxing. Fishy the cloth pin in the picture is that a bondage thing?

sorry about your chicken PC.
when it rains.....
Nahhh whenever I barbeque, the glowing embers always seem to drift down the street before they fall so I'll be okay. :)

10-4...can i go 10-100 while it cooks ???..no ??.. :hmmmm:
Roger that..Over.

Thank you very much for the reply. I don't want to impose on fishcakes journal to much. I'm currently scrog going 2 plants but after harvest the re veg will take up the 3x2ft grow space to itself. It will have excessive amounts of light lol il be back to hps then and iv got a shed load of t5s for veg as well as 600 watts of cfl. Obviously I won't be using it all if I did I could cook the Sunday roast in there haha.
Sounds great I'm looking forward to the amount of branching it will be good for re Scrog :)
Il pop by your journal after work
Good weed Alex, If it helps us learn then Impose away its all good in the pond brother:)
except morse code!

Good day Patient One!
Really nice, guess you didn't flip that too early. Keep it up!

Thanks donpaul for the reveg info! I'll have to go that way too in a week or two.
thank you Invi and good weed:)

Good weed fishcake!, pfc gozinya reporting for duty! My sister and nephew told me they were ltfao the other day remembering how I told a cop my name was ----- D. Pupinya............I was an unruly youngster.....til I was about 45 years old....LOL!
Sup Mc! I guess I better start trying not being Unruly:)

Good weed fish and friends, back to the grind day for a lotta peeps.
Howdy WB and good weed to you buddy:)

Good morning and Happy Mondoweedday to ya fishy and all. Decided I didn't feel like working today so I'm sitting here relaxing. Fishy the cloth pin in the picture is that a bondage thing?
Good weed Bee! the clothes pin has many wonderful uses! bondage, Hanging buds to dry or for what its being used for now a growth gauge:)

Good weed fishcake!, pfc gozinya reporting for duty! My sister and nephew told me they were ltfao the other day remembering how I told a cop my name was ----- D. Pupinya............I was an unruly youngster.....til I was about 45 years old....LOL!

Huh that can last so long? I'm not rushing it either... poor ppl around me :)

Back
Top Bottom