Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

A fine smoke to you Spimp!
Hope your day and all that follow are stellar:circle-of-love:
Good weed sir. Hope the tank is cloudy with smoke for ya today. :) :passitleft:

well it could start with a S. but then more of the alphabet gets involved! heck sometimes she makes new letters:)

top of the morning Fish...or should i say eve...scrog looking good..looks like you found your growing perference ...me..i will not do it with a reveg..i need all my trichomes..:cheesygrinsmiley:
thats OK I like your style too:)

fixing to pop some more beans...better catchup..not the red kind :)
you know I think we got a bottle of the blue ketchup still in the cupboard now that I think about it:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

:reading420magazine:......:reading420magazine:..:reading420magazine:..........whew I did it- finally got caught up- only 14 pages!:)
I wish pot plants grew as fast as your journal does-:thumb::)

An old girlfriend lost her acid an latter that day we realized the cat had started to act mighty strange :thedoubletake::smokin:the poor thing actually stayed up on the celling for like a whole minuet then sounded like a fire cracker as he fell to the floor but kept trying for the ceiling :hookah: man oo man poor thing stayed attached to the walls floor an ceiling for the next few days:smokin: I felt sorry for him but he made it through an lived on with us for 2 more years, he had a differnt outlook after im convinced:yummy: Good weed to you Fish Prabhu Ji
I see that just pumped the neighbours cat look:) and raise you a Good Weed:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom