SAM_047813.JPG
SAM_048011.JPG
SAM_047710.JPG
SAM_047613.JPG
SAM_047413.JPG
I am excited:)
bump from sunday:)

very well thank you! and yours?
Morning fishcakes! Ah the clothes pin... so many wonderful uses :) How are you and the girls doing this fine morning?

very well thank you! and yours?

I guess I'll use clothespins this time, I like to hang the whole plant at one time but they're too long, if I straightened em out, took the crop outta the supercrop they are over 5 feet long. I'm testing temps and rH at the hanging light, and I wish I had a way to give em the dark treatment....but they all won't finish at the same time and I don't have anywhere I can pull it off.

I guess I'll use clothespins this time, I like to hang the whole plant at one time but they're too long, if I straightened em out, took the crop outta the supercrop they are over 5 feet long. I'm testing temps and rH at the hanging light, and I wish I had a way to give em the dark treatment....but they all won't finish at the same time and I don't have anywhere I can pull it off.

go to a UHAUL place and get a big box or 2 maybe?

Uhauls big wardrobe box is like 20 buck and you can put a lot of plant in there. I put a fan blowing out with carbon filter on the outside and it takes away on the smell a little. got this idea from one 420 someplace. I think it was kip's idea. works good

The scrog is looking lovely my scaly friend. :Namaste:

I hope you, and your family, had a happy 4th of July. :)

Haha! No not yet. I wasnt even sure if i take off any buds because of lack of ambers, but there was an accident so that problem is solved :):)
Not sure still, i thought i just celebrate with you guys high on my own grown!
I can wait a few days, but there will be enough buds it seems to waste a little one.

A accident EY!:hmmmm: you don't that we are going to fall for that one again, do you?:smokin::;):

There seems to be a correlation between the occurrence of these 'accidents' and lack of smoke near the end of a grow. I had a branch 'accidentally' get broken a few weeks early. Sure I was upset, but I was probly happy more. It wasn't great smoke, but it did the job until I had some 'real' smoke. :winkyface: :bongrip:

Bee, I am a spiritual person and have come to recognize.....sometimes.......when I'm bein led, or moved to do something......I very clearly got the word to add a few drops of almond extract....I had never even heard of it and had to see if it even existed. I found it, and out of no where I got the money to purchase it, and did. My patient has a new outlook on life cuz of this oil. As for a difference between with or without it...IDK, I don't use the oil....it's too strong for me. One thing I have started doing is a double run on the oil, I run it once, get all the particulates out of it, put it back in the machine, add more weed and run it again. I wanted to push past max for my patient so we could back off a little to get the maximum tolerable does for her. She was suicidal and didn't want to live like she was........now shes goin out on shoppin trips and enjoying life. I don't think I expected such dramatic results....what a privilege to be a part of someones quality of life getting so much better!.....thanks again, and if you get any ideas or new methods or techniques I would be very honored to hear them!

That's a great story. I was at the farmer's market on Saturday and I got to hear lots of really great stories of the healing Cannabis has provided to so many patients. I was told 2 stories of it curing blindness! I love this plant. :circle-of-love:

Good weed fishcake!, pfc gozinya reporting for duty! My sister and nephew told me they were ltfao the other day remembering how I told a cop my name was ----- D. Pupinya............I was an unruly youngster.....til I was about 45 years old....LOL!

45 huh? :hmmmm:

I guess I got a few more years until I have to grow up. I was hoping for another decade or so. I bet I can postpone growing up until at least 50! :blalol:

There seems to be a correlation between the occurrence of these 'accidents' and lack of smoke near the end of a grow. I had a branch 'accidentally' get broken a few weeks early. Sure I was upset, but I was probly happy more. It wasn't great smoke, but it did the job until I had some 'real' smoke. :winkyface: :bongrip:

Oww wow Hiker! You are my spokesman!
:)

Yall aint foolin me!
you must think that my world was always peachy:)
and I am not sure what the cut off date is for growing up! 55 and just as silly:)
BTW good weed Hiker:)

Well then if you are anything like me. you gots a shit load of silly in ya:)
lol fish cakes 55 and still silly? guess I have something to aspire to :) only 24 here

Silly:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
friday last would be day 14 so day18:)

Happy is what I am when you stop by here or OMM's to give him some love Cronich!! good weed buddy:circle-of-love:

you really don't want to know what my beloved calls me...most of the time anyway:)
LOL neither do I:)

Back
Top Bottom