Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Hiya!

Need some advice... I always freak out at the end when the girls are giving up the ghost and realize their reproductive window is ending... I'm in the window now for harvest on both the Super lemon Haze and the Tangielope. Both are 7-9 weeks flower. Right now...52 days since flip. I just gave a GE drench a few days ago. I used 15ml in 3 gal of water. They are in 10 gallon pots. I gave each 1.5 gallons. My Super lemon Haze is crispy on the edges but the Tangielope still seems ok. Do I need to do something different or is this just the end cycle of their life? Here are tent pics tonight. They stopped stretching quite a while ago...they are drying out about every 4 days. They stink to high heaven...I need to order a new filter! The tent is about 88 and humidity 45-55.

Edit; 3 ml tea also in the 3 gal of water split between

I'd let that SLH go a full 10 weeks, personally. The high is phenomenal.

I'd let that SLH go a full 10 weeks, personally. The high is phenomenal.
Oh my! :eek: Let's see how they do! I've waited this long and I'm told that, "Patience is a virtue!"....Hasn't been my strong point!:rofl:

Wow Stoney,...very cool! Be nice to see her take off with all that soil to herself. She gonna be special...:thumb:
Cheers .:passitleft:
Yeah...I wan't to see a 25! :eek::oops:

I'm vegging a massive Sherbet in a 7 gallon right now in your honor Duggan...she'll be going into a 25.
Hey Stoney! Are you running the 25s indoor or outdoor? I can't even imagine the tree that you could grow in a 25! Saaaweet!

Indoor, she'll get the whole 5x5 space to herself.

25 gallons of High Brix goodness...Gonna be fun!

I keep talking about starting a journal...maybe that'll be the one.
Yes please! I'd like to see that!;)

Question for you :
My doc buds order is stuck in customs. I’m waiting for soil amendment and almost out of soil and need to make more. I have 30 gallons of used soil and plenty of ewc, but no amendment. Can I run it without for now? Not sure how long stupid customs will be. I might need to do without amendment for a bit. I have everything else left still except amendment and recharge.

Question for you :
My doc buds order is stuck in customs. I’m waiting for soil amendment and almost out of soil and need to make more. I have 30 gallons of used soil and plenty of ewc, but no amendment. Can I run it without for now? Not sure how long stupid customs will be. I might need to do without amendment for a bit. I have everything else left still except amendment and recharge.
The used soil will be OK for a bit. I can't stand customs.....

Wondering if you'd consider offering "stealth" shipping or changing the return address from Doc Buds High Brix....? Even in places that are legal like Canada now, customers may prefer a more stealthy option. Just throwing that out there. I appreciate you in a BIG way Doc and will never grow with another system!

:passitleft:

I agree especially for border crossing.
Perhaps is it just said “GE” and “CT” and so on on the international orders with no stickers then it might go easier since no one knows “R” and “A” aren’t really decorative rocks ;-)

Back
Top Bottom