Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I am running 7 Gal pots at the moment in VEG, they take 2 1/2 gal each water
with 2 to 3 cups run-off. They were holding steady for 9 to 10 days THEN BANG stone dry in 7 days
caught me off guard

EDIT: Just saying I need to check more often, I am not use to these larger pots yet and what
to expect in the KIT so POT LIFT once a day starting after the first GE will be my new approach for a while

pretty much from what you see in the picture and about 2 weeks prior. The buds are very dense and well formed and the pistils recede and all that if I wait another 2 weeks...yield also goes up....but "Tangerine" gives way to something more complex and earthy. Still really nice, VERY potent, but if it's called "Tangerine" and it smells and tastes like a tangerine.....well, that just seems right.

This week it will be harvested.
Don't lose that Cali O smell it's what makes tangerine Tangerine.

They're in 7 gallon pot, DL. I give them a lift to see if they're light and since about 4 weeks ago they've needed water daily. Drench/RO/Drench/RO.....every dang day!

The one closest to you in the pic went dry and wilted pretty bad about a week ago, and yes, many of the lower, interior fan leaves turned yellow and crispy and dropped right off. No problem.

It is not my goal to let them dry out that much in bloom, but it did happen and the plant recovered in about an hour. These are the most vigorous plants in HB I've had yet. The yield alone is enough to keep it around, and I think by taking it 2 weeks earlier than I normally would I'll get more fanatics for the strain.

Right now it's: "Whatcha got Doc? Any Paki? Grape Ape?" Doc: "No, just tangie...." "Oh...well, OK, I'll take some of that. When it the Paki ready?" LOL.

My fully legal "customers" are spoiled as can be. Perhaps if I can get it smelling a bit stronger and more fruity they won't seem so dejected having to smoke Tangie while waiting for the good stuff.

The Blue Kush looks very promising! I'll be harvesting that the next week too. Sadly, it did not go purple, so I'm still looking for a replacement for GA.
Why you would want to replace the GA is beyond me but have you checked out TGA Grape Inferno Nepali OG x Querkle

Here's a link
Grape Inferno | Strains

I am running 7 Gal pots at the moment in VEG, they take 2 1/2 gal each water
with 2 to 3 cups run-off. They were holding steady for 9 to 10 days THEN BANG stone dry in 7 days
caught me off guard

EDIT: Just saying I need to check more often, I am not use to these larger pots yet and what
to expect in the KIT so POT LIFT once a day starting after the first GE will be my new approach for a while

Do your deadlifts... it's good for you.. and your ladies.

Great day to ya Doc and the whole dang , gang! Hey all you peeps...get this for service...i ordered a big order (big for me) from DBHBB on Sept 5..it was shipped , Sept 5..just got it today , and i'm in Canada!! One week international shipping...absolutely fantastic shipping times. Dunno how to thank you Doc Bud! Maybe i'l just grow some outstanding cannabis with all those new supplies eh!:surf::slide::smokin::tokin:
Oh ya , my four DC's have just received their very first GE Drench last night...in the 26ers.....wow...they liked it ...just a little eh! Thought i was looking at some one elses plants FFS's.:high-five:

Oh ya , almost forgot..Doc,...Doc....your plants are evolving..i can see it with my own bloodshot eyes. Resin development has increased ,...and i ain't blowin smoke neither...what to say....what to say!:Namaste:

Great day to ya Doc and the whole dang , gang! Hey all you peeps...get this for service...i ordered a big order (big for me) from DBHBB on Sept 5..it was shipped , Sept 5..just got it today , and i'm in Canada!! One week international shipping...absolutely fantastic shipping times. Dunno how to thank you Doc Bud! Maybe i'l just grow some outstanding cannabis with all those new supplies eh!:surf::slide::smokin::tokin:
Oh ya , my four DC's have just received their very first GE Drench last night...in the 26ers.....wow...they liked it ...just a little eh! Thought i was looking at some one elses plants FFS's.:high-five:

Oh ya , almost forgot..Doc,...Doc....your plants are evolving..i can see it with my own bloodshot eyes. Resin development has increased ,...and i ain't blowin smoke neither...what to say....what to say!:Namaste:
Dugs, how do you feel about growing a couple resin machines in those 26ers like a gg4 or OGKB

Dugs, how do you feel about growing a couple resin machines in those 26ers like a gg4 or OGKB

Yup,..if i had em,..i would grow em. I've been thinkin about those GG strains but , have so many seeds to try WTF! Thanks eh SF!

Love to see duggs grow jelly breath or any other frost monster, why I quit buying seeds from overseas. Best genetics are right here in the U.S. now
Glad your feelin a bit better Buck! What is Jelly Breath Buck?
Cheers Buck , SF , Doc and gang!

420-magazine-mobile1892248873.jpg

That is a pick of jelly breath from inhouse genetics, and they are fem seeds too. I'll have to look up the cross, can't remember at moment

Neptune has em.....400 dollars ,...ONE SEED! HA HA...not today ,..or tomorrow..LMFAO!
I'l tell ya what though...if a few came in the mail...they would be in the line up...:smokin:

Jelly Breath is $200 for 10 from what I can see on the Neptune site. The Purple punch crosses are worth a look and can be had from certain places for $150 a ten pack or less.

Jelly Breath is $200 for 10 from what I can see on the Neptune site. The Purple punch crosses are worth a look and can be had from certain places for $150 a ten pack or less.

Yeah I got these when they first came out...I think they were $150 per pack. I definitely didn't pay more and probably never would.

IMG_77747.JPG

Back
Top Bottom