Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Anyone know how to do multiple runs of HB soil outside ?

WIERD SMELL

Top fed GE with a tad of tea last night added to 2 pots that were not completely dry next day soil kinda smells like wet dog food , wanted to know if I'm gonna have issues. RH got up to 80 in the veg tent . Temp 76 added a humidifier
All that has been done with the kit is one feeding with transplant and folier sprays

WIERD SMELL

Top fed GE with a tad of tea last night added to 2 pots that were not completely dry next day soil kinda smells like wet dog food , wanted to know if I'm gonna have issues. RH got up to 80 in the veg tent . Temp 76 added a humidifier
All that has been done with the kit is one feeding with transplant and folier sprays

Why would you have issues? One day, one time....you'll be OK. If you continue to have problems with rH, get a sulfur burner/vaporizer. That's the only safe, non-toxic way to 100% kill PM, should the need arise.

Why would you have issues? One day, one time....you'll be OK. If you continue to have problems with rH, get a sulfur burner/vaporizer. That's the only safe, non-toxic way to 100% kill PM, should the need arise.

Thanks Doc, first time every planting a seed and growing something .. Total noob here humbly learning

Hey Guys, I topped my plants about a week ago and they are doing well. However, I'm noticing a possible early sign of magnesium deficiency. Thus far, the plants have only received 2 light transplant/water and 1 light GE drench. No foliar feeds yet. I was going to wait until my new tops grew 4 nodes before foliar feeding. Any ways; can anyone confirm my magnesium deficiency suspicion and how I would go about remedying?

Here is a pic of my mag deficiency suspicion. Legit or am i too paranoid?

20170419_230004.jpg

Sour tangie
20170419_225944.jpg

Cinderella 99
20170419_225900.jpg

Critical nev haze
20170419_225827.jpg

Hey Guys, I topped my plants about a week ago and they are doing well. However, I'm noticing a possible early sign of magnesium deficiency. Thus far, the plants have only received 2 light transplant/water and 1 light GE drench. No foliar feeds yet. I was going to wait until my new tops grew 4 nodes before foliar feeding. Any ways; can anyone confirm my magnesium deficiency suspicion and how I would go about remedying?

Here is a pic of my mag deficiency suspicion. Legit or am i too paranoid?

20170419_230004.jpg

Sour tangie
20170419_225944.jpg

Cinderella 99
20170419_225900.jpg

Critical nev haze
20170419_225827.jpg

I think you might be slightly hypervigilant.....it looks like things are just getting hooked up. Do a nice heavy Transplant drench when it dries out. Don't top dress with epsoms....discard the PM I sent you. I didn't have these pics.

Thanks Doc, I guess being hypervigilant is a good thing. It's hard not to be after a few vape sessions. ;)

Any ways, So for my drenches this is what I've done for my 3 plants using dunking technique

Light Transplant drench: 7.5 mls of Transplant + 1.5 gals of water + .5 ml tea
Light GE drench: 7.5 mls of GE +1.5 gal of water +.5 ml of tea

I know you said to do a heavy transplant drench next time so should I up the mls?

Thanks Doc, I guess being hypervigilant is a good thing. It's hard not to be after a few vape sessions. ;)

Any ways, So for my drenches this is what I've done for my 3 plants using dunking technique

Light Transplant drench: 7.5 mls of Transplant + 1.5 gals of water + .5 ml tea
Light GE drench: 7.5 mls of GE +1.5 gal of water +.5 ml of tea

I know you said to do a heavy transplant drench next time so should I up the mls?

Yep. One ounce per gallon for a heavy drench. 5 mils of Tea on that one. You'll be fully hooked up after that. Make sure your temps aren't too low and you're not on a cold slab. That will make the soil sluggish.

Ok, so let me make sure I have this straight. A light drench is 5mL/gallon and a heavy is 30mL/gallon? So if we split the difference an average drench should be ~17.5mL/gallon?

OK! We've got your back. Read up as much as you can, post pics and ask questions here. There's a few misfits and ne'r-do-wells who loiter around this thread who will chime in with solid advice and I'll make a point to pay close attention to your questions.

Deal?

Doc

Left is choclotope center and right strawberry kush
IMG_56568.JPG
IMG_565512.JPG
IMG_565411.JPG
IMG_56539.JPG
IMG_565214.JPG
IMG_56509.JPG
IMG_56499.JPG
IMG_56477.JPG

Back