Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

She is 'right there' for ya Kid, and your schedule sounds proper as well, straight water after the two consecutive CD's , then get back to GE.
OK, what growers need to remember about Cationic Drench in the 'kit' and to plan there Drenches accordingly. The CD is mostly all Transplant with a couple lil things added and a couple removed, but is mostly Transplant , so after two CD's i would(and many others) recommend NOT going to a Transplant Drench but get to GE as you are planning..:high-five: great job so far Colorado...:high-five:

I give it all up to you and all the other HB gang helping me out along the way! Thanks guys!

Hey Gang, i would like everyone to join me in wishing our very own Ziggs a very Happy Birthday today!:cheer:
His presence around these parts is a pure joy,... and his quick wit, sense of humor , along with a very high level of integrity is most welcome,....so to Ziggs,,,have a an enormously, fantastic day with your family and friends , our friend!:Namaste:....:happy-birthday:...:woohoo:...:high-five:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:thumb:

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Ha! no sir... Texas. No local hydro places here, and even HD, Blowes, and Ace hardware can't ship to store here.$52.00 is for prime members... but I found it for 58.50 with shipping on eBay. Still... 60 for that plus 35 for 30# of WC 1-0-0 plus the kit... looking at over 200. IDK, probably just have to continue my waiting. Im so sorry for jacking the thread guys.

I just ordered 3 for $30 ea free shipping non prime or premier purchaser. Not sure but I found a great deal and made the purchase before it went away.
420-magazine-mobile1530026692.jpg

Happy Birthday Dr. Ziggy enjoy your day my brother
:peacetwo:
:rollit:
:happy-birthday:

Re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I just ordered 3 for $30 ea free shipping non prime or premier purchaser. Not sure but I found a great deal and made the purchase before it went away.
420-magazine-mobile1530026692.jpg

I would be interested to know the Manufacture Date (printed on bale) or better yet the Best by Date which is also
printed on the bag. The reason I would question this is the fact I once purchased a bale of Pro-Mix HP from Home Depot
and found it to be a hot Mix over 2500 ppm out of the bag, Not sure but figured it started to Cook or something but then
noticed it was over a year older then the best by date :(

Re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Well this is strange, I can't find it at that price on amazon. Not sure whats up...
Its ok, I really need to prioritize. Not even sure why I started asking, just can't afford it even though I'm almost outa my current soil. Guess I was about to say screw it, I just get so jealous of all the outstanding plants here i guess. But now that I have thought it though I just can't purchase at this time. But thank you for replying and trying to help me out. I won't jack the thread again, sorry about that. Have a great day guys and gals.

OK Since I just ordered the kit and want to make sure I have everything
ready I thought I should ask.

I will be receiving the New Kit with updated ingredients, looking at
the last Updated instructions date of Aug 24th 2015 I am not sure what parts
I need to adjust for ?

Or basically Anything special I need to be aware of if while following
these Aug 24th 2015 Directions that I would now need to change in
some way ?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can put me on the right track :)

OK Since I just ordered the kit and want to make sure I have everything
ready I thought I should ask.

I will be receiving the New Kit with updated ingredients, looking at
the last Updated instructions date of Aug 24th 2015 I am not sure what parts
I need to adjust for ?

Or basically Anything special I need to be aware of if while following
these Aug 24th 2015 Directions that I would now need to change in
some way ?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can put me on the right track :)

As long as GE/water during veg and Trans/Water/GE is on track in flower. I would guess that the added mag will now overrule the addition of epson during bloom? Doc'll set ya straight Gazoo, I be interested too!

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

420-magazine-mobile1062686276.jpg

Added Epsoms on your order a few days ago, followed by her weekly drench, Doc. She (Critical+) really is taking off like you said .

420-magazine-mobile110993467.jpg

This girl (Laughing Buddha) I top dressed also and purple callexs appeared over night ...she now looks way more proper.

Next veg run on her has bright green petioles and stems everywhere...so I think epsoms will keep em green when I flip those to flower.

I also noticed the stems spread out -- I think some sloppiness as a result of mag uptake.

Simple changes, remarkable improvements in less than a week. Noted: Purple Taco = Mag demand.

Thanks Doc ..

Back
Top Bottom