Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Tangie, Skywalker, Paki and Grape Ape....struggling along.
Picture_018167.jpg
Picture_019154.jpg
Picture_020148.jpg
Picture_001414.jpg
Picture_002404.jpg
Picture_003407.jpg
Picture_005383.jpg
Picture_006366.jpg
Picture_007344.jpg
Picture_008315.jpg
Picture_009308.jpg
Picture_010299.jpg
Picture_011277.jpg
Picture_012267.jpg
Picture_014238.jpg

She's puurty! Top dress about 2 tblspn epsoms pronto. Do it weekly for 3 weeks and I think it will go into overdrive.

Much appreciated Doc! I was thinking the same that she wants some salts in her life. When do you typically start the top dressing? Like a week before taco action?

Hey Doc,

Regarding the new products and Frakenstrains, I am planning my next grow and have some Orange Diesel seeds. Which is a cross of Agent Orange and Bogs LSD.
I would be using a 1st run kit, and am wondering what products I could eliminate such as the epsoms, blood meal, OG Drench and so forth by using the new products.
Also would I be able to reuse the kit again or would I need to toss it and start fresh?

Thanks

:scratchinghead:

Much appreciated Doc! I was thinking the same that she wants some salts in her life. When do you typically start the top dressing? Like a week before taco action?

Yep. When you've grown a strain a couple times and you know what's coming, taking action a week or ten days prior does the trick. The new drenches have totally solved this issue, BTW.

But they've also created some new situations, which I'm just now discovering......nothing bad, just different.

You might notice that many of my plants are turning colors lately? I using the new drenches at 3x the recommended level in order to see if there are any potential negatives. I'm getting fall colors, fat buds and more terps!

So, I'm reworking the Super Drench, now that Transplant is loaded with Mg and Sulfur. The acidity in the new formula presents some interesting behavior in 3rd run soil, reacting in such a way as to free up minerals like never before.

It's been over a year in the making....close to two years, but finally we've got another "breakthrough." Things have just gotten a whole bunch better with the kit!

Yep. When you've grown a strain a couple times and you know what's coming, taking action a week or ten days prior does the trick. The new drenches have totally solved this issue, BTW.

But they've also created some new situations, which I'm just now discovering......nothing bad, just different.

You might notice that many of my plants are turning colors lately? I using the new drenches at 3x the recommended level in order to see if there are any potential negatives. I'm getting fall colors, fat buds and more terps!

So, I'm reworking the Super Drench, now that Transplant is loaded with Mg and Sulfur. The acidity in the new formula presents some interesting behavior in 3rd run soil, reacting in such a way as to free up minerals like never before.

It's been over a year in the making....close to two years, but finally we've got another "breakthrough." Things have just gotten a whole bunch better with the kit!

This is great news! I cannot wait to be your Ginny pig!

I've found, in the current strain I'm running, a traditionally higher concentration of the drenches from week 3 to finish makes this particular strain super-happy...and I'm still using up the last of my old kit stuff. I've even been using the old Roots! to top dress with the ewc, recharge and extra soil in week 2 rather than week 3. I'm upping the levels a little more this round too in the last 3 weeks to finish up the old GE as well as to see what it does.

Really looking forward to my next order next month of the new stuff!dosing your giving the

Doc, with the higher dosing your giving them to test right now, are you also upping the amount of tea?

Back
Top Bottom