It possibly could be an early nitrogen deficiency. I’m really looking at the necrosis at the leaf tips.
Well there is the word of the day for sure! Had to Google that one :laugh:

Think it's a disease?

No it’s normally a sign of not enough phosphorus but yellow leaves low on the plant is a sign of nitrogen deficiency as well. I would up my nutes a little to cover both bases.

No it’s normally a sign of not enough phosphorus but yellow leaves low on the plant is a sign of nitrogen deficiency as well. I would up my nutes a little to cover both bases.
So she is heavy on nutes as I'm actually giving full strength on the grow mix

:hmmmm: Hmmm I’m wondering if you should look into alternative options.

Organic compost – adding quality organic compost to your soil will help increase phosphoos content. Manure – as with compost, manure can be an excellent source of phosphorous for your plants. Clay soil – introducing clay particles into your soil can help retain & fix phosphorus deficiencies.

What's your ph and temps in the root zone?
OK so I just normally ph to 5.8 or 5.9 then Temps I'm unsure as I have never thought of recording the Temps there tbh. May you please fill me in here then I can get the required info!

:hmmmm: Hmmm I’m wondering if you should look into alternative options.

Organic compost – adding quality organic compost to your soil will help increase phosphoos content. Manure – as with compost, manure can be an excellent source of phosphorous for your plants. Clay soil – introducing clay particles into your soil can help retain & fix phosphorus deficiencies.
Well it is coco so I'm unsure...
I feed the first dosage of bloom tomorrow so I will hit both phosphorus and nitrogen with what left in there. Hopefully from now she will be doing OK. I will feed a full strength mix to see if it will correct it then up the strength as I need. This is my first ever real issue but I'm positive we can get through it!

Raise your ph just a bit and find out the temps your roots are at, if the roots are cold it will struggle to pick up nutrients.
Which number would be adequate? 6.0?

Ahh that makes sense thank you sir! Can I stick a normal thermometer in there right?

Well it is coco so I'm unsure...
I feed the first dosage of bloom tomorrow so I will hit both phosphorus and nitrogen with what left in there. Hopefully from now she will be doing OK. I will feed a full strength mix to see if it will correct it then up the strength as I need. This is my first ever real issue but I'm positive we can get through it!
Right! I forgot you were in coco! (Facepalm)

So another issue. I'm having load shedding and it's fucking annoying...

For those that don't know. South Africa has a stupid thing where they need to shed load on the grid and cut off the power for 2 hours.

So this happens at 2pm to 4pm and my lights are on from 7:30 am - 7:30pm. Will that bit fo light off do anything bad.... I still switch on and off at those times.

So another issue. I'm having load shedding and it's fucking annoying...

For those that don't know. South Africa has a stupid thing where they need to shed load on the grid and cut off the power for 2 hours.

So this happens at 2pm to 4pm and my lights are on from 7:30 am - 7:30pm. Will that bit fo light off do anything bad.... I still switch on and off at those times.
That is annoying! I mean! The only thing I could think of is hook up a generator for those two hours. But it’s not like your going to go out and spend 400 bucks on a generator for two hours. If you could borrow one then you may be be okay. Other then that, there isn’t much else a person could do.

That is annoying! I mean! The only thing I could think of is hook up a generator for those two hours. But it’s not like your going to go out and spend 400 bucks on a generator for two hours. If you could borrow one then you may be be okay. Other then that, there isn’t much else a person could do.
Dude I'd be at work at those times. Haha well I have heard of wierd light schedules so I'm not sure but I can only imagine that it's more light that would be a problem. I don't think the extra darkness can be harmful... well I think...

"Bushes rattle in the corner"
What could it be I wondered?

I place a lit joint on the ground and take a few steps back...

"bushes rattling intensifies "

A wild @Preston9mm appears! :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom