Just feed a normal mix, coco doesn’t hold on to nitrogen. It will bind Calcium and magnesium though. Once the plants are beyond the seedling stage it’s almost impossible to over water.

Just feed a normal mix, coco doesn’t hold on to nitrogen. It will bind Calcium and magnesium though. Once the plants are beyond the seedling stage it’s almost impossible to over water.
Cool now I know. Thanks Penny

Yeah clawing is telling you she has too much. Green is too much N . You may need to flush . I can't help you with coco but I'd imagine that's How you fix it. Just gotta watch you don't waterlog. Not sure If it's possible in coco but soil its a headache.
This one is soil

Hmm soil you may need to flush and start with a well balanced nute.
Damn OK so I will be doing that tonight. I will mix a weaker fish mix

Go slow with it. Like half dose. It's hectic stuff. Same as as nitrosol . I used guanoflo last season and it worked a charm.
What dosage you recommend?

I see guanoflo here in my shop... 200 bucks. How did you use that stuff?

What dosage you recommend?

I see guanoflo here in my shop... 200 bucks. How did you use that stuff?
Just dilute according to instructions and water in. Every week or two until yours find a cycle that suites your ladies. Also add a little kelpak too.

20191204_134624.jpg

So 25ml per 1 litre thank I can add it to my pots?

20191204_134613.jpg

This is the only kelp thing I have here and idk what it does!

20191204_134624.jpg

So 25ml per 1 litre thank I can add it to my pots?

20191204_134613.jpg

This is the only kelp thing I have here and idk what it does!
Yes yea and yes. Do your flush first... let them dry a few days and then give some..or add it after the last flush of water with a watering can or whatever you use . Go half guano though as theywell have plenty N already and full seaweed

Wow my apologies guys. Life became very busy at short notice and I completely forgot to keep posting....

20191208_065712.jpg

She looks so bushy now... Here is P#6!

I have literally had no issues with her at all!
(touches wood)

20191208_065641.jpg

20191208_065656.jpg

She smells like lemons and is rather pungent. After 3 days of constant rain I took her in and dried her up a bit with some house fans just cause I'm cautious of mould.

20191208_065718.jpg

I can't say the same about the cheese... She looks better then before but is still showing clawing... I did flush her and then there was the rain too. We have sun today so I guess I'm going to let her dry a bit or what?

20191208_070104.jpg

So then there is this girl... She is no longer shedding healthy leaves and in fact isn't shedding at all. So I flushed the shit out of her and added a new set of nutes. With the rain lately the humidity went up so so much that my meter stopped at 99%... It's backing down now.
Today is the last day of veg nutes and I will switch to bloom tomorrow with the start of week 3.

20191208_070116.jpg

So up next is the bad leaves. Now I remember from last time hearing they just won't recover but are not progressing really.

20191208_070141.jpg

It is just literally the bottom

20191208_070156.jpg

20191208_070211.jpg

Also I have noticed a slight claw upwards. Not hectic but it's there.

Any help and tips are always appreciated!

Those last pics look like Phosphorus deficiency. The girls are looking great though.
I think you just answered my problems with her:lot-o-toke:

Thank you bro. I will mix tonight the bloom. Do I flush her before I put in bloom when a person changes the nutes?

Thanks for the compliment on them. This time round I wanted to do it properly haha!

I wouldn't continue flushing, they need nutrients. Flushing for me is a last resort type of thing.
Ahh I see. Makes sense as the coco doesn't hold the nutes right?

Learn something everyday! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom