It’s Been -20 two mornings in a row here! A person can dress for the cold, but they can’t dress for the heat. Stay cool out there buddy!

that picture of the leaf you posted. Is it dry and crispy to the touch?
Yes it is

Duh...
Weed baggies!
Surprisingly, sandwiches fit in them perfectly.
They don't have them at Safeway...online only :(

Weed-bags.jpg

So I gave miss problems a flush yesterday. It would seem there was a salt build up from the time I forgot to water. I hope this has fixed my issue. I was reading how that quality fertilizer doesn't even need to be flushed at all only before harvest. I will feed her a new batch of grow mix this morning. Still 2 hours to go

Dont think I've had leaves just drop like that so can't advise, just popping in to say hi see how ya doing..:passitleft:
Good day brother thanks for stopping by

So I gave miss problems a flush yesterday. It would seem there was a salt build up from the time I forgot to water. I hope this has fixed my issue. I was reading how that quality fertilizer doesn't even need to be flushed at all only before harvest. I will feed her a new batch of grow mix this morning. Still 2 hours to go
If you grow in a soil rich enough to be considered a super soil. It wouldn’t be necessary to flush because your not feeding liquid nutrients. Sorry if I misunderstood your question...

Just strolling on through, making my rounds, had a long day at work my self. Hope yours went well!

If you grow in a soil rich enough to be considered a super soil. It wouldn’t be necessary to flush because your not feeding liquid nutrients. Sorry if I misunderstood your question...

Just strolling on through, making my rounds, had a long day at work my self. Hope yours went well!
Brother you know any knowledge is welcome here!

So what exactly is super soil?

6:30 am now having a J in the bath pumping Joey badass... It's going to be a good day!

@InTheShed
I can see a difference in the light with those reflectors so thank you for the door to logic :laugh: you know it is always welcome

So 1 more hour an I can open the box to see if that flush worked... I'm rather nervous as this would be my first serious issue I had. The ones outside are doing fantastic and I even think the cheese auto might be finished before the sativa in the box...

Will upload some pics in a bit!

Super soil is a term coined by well-known grower and seed producer Subcool to describe a soil recipe he uses to help simplify the process of attaining an ideal harvest no matter your level of growing expertise. It is a highly amended growing medium that eliminates the need to use liquid nutrients.

15754331332734166491437659677505.jpg

Morning guys.

So I had this clawing yesterday which I presumed to be nitrogen deficiency. So I fed a fish emulsion to get nitrogen and now she has dark green tips and patches. Does she now have toxicity or what? And how do I fix this

Yeah clawing is telling you she has too much. Green is too much N . You may need to flush . I can't help you with coco but I'd imagine that's How you fix it. Just gotta watch you don't waterlog. Not sure If it's possible in coco but soil its a headache.

Back
Top Bottom