15762166164695669919861676403005.jpg

Oh yes I got a clone from the big girl

That huge one inside looks amazing (along with the tin foil :)), and the outside one is a beast! I'm not at all surprised that it's shedding its lower leaves. That's a lot of foliage for a plant in a pot that size.

The Cheese looks like the odd man out!
I must say I myself am intimadated by the size of it. Beast is my favourite!
OK well that makes sense now!
Yeah I'm not sure what's the cheese's story is

@Dkmg01 thanks man that brings me some relief... It's so awesome that everyone wants to help all the time... Thanks again
Anytime bro. We have one amazing community here

Holly shit! I feel you just started this journal! It’s already on page 26! :reading420magazine:

I just want to say, congratulations on your member of the month nomination! You deserve it bro!!:woohoo:
Thank you so much bro!
Congrats on the nomination homie!
:bravo:

You deserve it! Keep up the good work!
:passitleft:
And thank you too! Congrats on your nomination aswell my brother!

Congratulations on your nomination homez.
plants are looking great. Remember when you joined not feeling to confident with your grow. Look at you now ..... killing it. Yeehaaa
That shiz makes me all warm andand fuzzy. I'll be in Johannesburg next week for a sample :rofl:

20191215_164311.jpg

20191216_072434.jpg

20191216_072454.jpg

20191216_072426.jpg

She stands 4ft high from the ground to the highest node. She is 1.2m wide by 1m deep.

I am using :
  • 2 x 9w led bulbs @900 lumens each
  • 4 x 9w led grow tubes full spectrum at 3000 lumens per ballast
  • 1 x grow light from ebay. Says 300w but I think more like 30w
15764744162193683152847725178227.jpg

15764745438772013095745396117392.jpg

20191216_073831.jpg

So she sit 114cm high and 78 cm wide

She smell beautiful with a smell changing almost every week... Was lemons and now it's more pudding... Wierd I know but it's not very sweet just very nice...

15764748779976972290853449568411.jpg

15764749389562498135461261158767.jpg

15764750295487940593691572656819.jpg

And here is my baby cheese. Looks more like a micro grow but her buds are rather beautiful. She smell very very strong!

Congratulations on your nomination homez.
plants are looking great. Remember when you joined not feeling to confident with your grow. Look at you now ..... killing it. Yeehaaa
That shiz makes me all warm andand fuzzy. I'll be in Johannesburg next week for a sample :rofl:
Makes me all warm and fuzzy with this support! Thank you so much! I'm way more confident now but as always so eager to learn. In jozi? Why? Haha I'm in Central region :lot-o-toke:

Where's Carmen at. I see she is awol

Makes me all warm and fuzzy with this support! Thank you so much! I'm way more confident now but as always so eager to learn. In jozi? Why? Haha I'm in Central region :lot-o-toke:

Where's Carmen at. I see she is awol
Oh yeah forgot you are central . I don't know what happened to her. I've tried to message her but looks like all her accounts are deactivated.

Oh yeah forgot you are central . I don't know what happened to her. I've tried to message her but looks like all her accounts are deactivated.
She was messaging me but freaked out so much when they were raiding in CT. Last we spoke I told her that I can accept those seeds of mama tk but would only grow them next summer.

Hope all is well though. Otherwise how's things yourside?

She was messaging me but freaked out so much when they were raiding in CT. Last we spoke I told her that I can accept those seeds of mama tk but would only grow them next summer.

Hope all is well though. Otherwise how's things yourside?
I'll try contact her again...

All good this side. It's a pearler today. No wind and clear skies. Enjoying my first lie in since my laaitie was born haha.
Time for some Durbs and a beach mission to Llandudno I recon.

Morning mr.DK looks like I'm just in in time to congratulate you on MOTM brother that's freaking awsome... :goodluck: :cheer: You most certainly have grown in knowledge and wisdom over the last 26 pages and I can't believe how much plant you have under those lights blooming heck...hahaha

I haven't heard from ms.Carmen either to be honest nor @irie lion and his brother and I don't have any contact details for either..

If you enjoy your cheeses brother have you tried " gold cheese " from farmacy seeds ( local ) 1 of the sweetest cheeses I've smelt to date, I popped her in early September and she went well into flower now she's in the ground and revegging so fingers crossed....haha
Have a most blessed day brother.

Looking good DK, nice update! A little tweak on the tin foil if I may. On the inside pieces, take a chopstick and attach it to the fixture under the foil so it sticks more straight out. I think you can use a but more coverage in the middle and I'm concerned that the angle on the center foil might be redirecting the light too much.
Was lemons and now it's more pudding
Maybe it's lemon pudding?
Looks more like a micro grow
Only by comparison to the other plants! It looks like most of my autoflowers outside!

Looking good DK, nice update! A little tweak on the tin foil if I may. On the inside pieces, take a chopstick and attach it to the fixture under the foil so it sticks more straight out. I think you can use a but more coverage in the middle and I'm concerned that the angle on the center foil might be redirecting the light too much.

Maybe it's lemon pudding?

Only by comparison to the other plants! It looks like most of my autoflowers outside!
I have been wanting to ask how did they look. When I pop by your thread just rolls to damn fast but it's awesome!

Back
Top Bottom