Dirt's Attempt To Flux Mighty Grape

Mighty Grape Flux
So as I was doing some work in the garden last night I had a little case of the dropsy's. She looked OK after it happened but after I saw her today I was a little bummed out.
20160708_144336.jpg

One might make it but the other is a goner
20160708_144342.jpg

SSD Flux isnt fluxing around
20160708_151432.jpg

It appears you, Am4zin, and myself all had some catastrophic disasters on our fluxes. I guess the the first flux is always the learning one. It won't be either of our last ones. Hell my next one will be a year long flux in a 65 gallon pot. :woohoo:

Everything else is looking great man. That SSD will make up for it. :thumb:

It appears you, Am4zin, and myself all had some catastrophic disasters on our fluxes. I guess the the first flux is always the learning one. It won't be either of our last ones. Hell my next one will be a year long flux in a 65 gallon pot. :woohoo:

Everything else is looking great man. That SSD will make up for it. :thumb:

Thanks Nis. That thing would be a beast, probably have to use some heavy duty steel cable to tie her down towards the end of veg lol.

Flux is looking good! Is it in its final pot and how long til you flip her?
Thanks Ween. The MG is in her final pot, I'm thinking another 25-30 days till I flip her and the SSD is gonna get transplanted 1 more time. Was gonna keep her small but then I thought why.

Fluxingly flying along my friend, awesome work indeedie! :)
Thank you LA the one side on the MG is toast but she been one hell of a learning experience. No problems with the SSD and I'm gonna try and keep it that way.

I keep meaning to ask》 Why are your girls so naked, Dirt? Seriously, do they grow with so little foliage or are you pruning as you go? So many people have strong ideas on defol, I'm not sure what the standard is.

Hey MP, these 2 have only had after pics taken so far. I'll do a before and after update for ya today. On the majority of my photo girls I will defol on a weekly basis until about a week or 2 before I flip them. Some are strongly against it but everyone has there own way of doing things. Photo girls can take a beating in veg and still come back strong.

Back
Top Bottom