Dirt's Attempt To Flux Mighty Grape

Looking great dirt! Tip spreading is evident with the tight spacing. Good work :thumb:
Thanks Nis, the SSD has been getting more attention then the MG. With work lately and for the next week I don't have a lot of time with the girls(a lot of 12s and 16s). It really sucks when I'm at work more then I am at home.
Looking good Dirt!!!
Thanks CD. It's a lot of fun to flux.

Its great to see such great fluxing and I'm loving the SSD she's gonna be a stunner! :) also thanks for your positive views on fluxing, glad your enjoying it :)
Thanks LA, it's a great way to train the girls. It throws some fun into your garden. I've got a C99 going in my photo journal that I topped at the 5th node stripped the bottom 2 and kinda threw a flux on the top. She's a well let's see what I can do with her girl.

So I haven't been to happy with the MG since the accident. I'm kinda tempted to just toss her in the flower tent and focus on the SSD. it would free up space for a bigger pot for the ssd. Her training will continue for now but still unsure what I want to do.

If you're going to do that, she probably needs at least a week or two of vertical growth before flowering.

Looking really good brother!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If you're going to do that, she probably needs at least a week or two of vertical growth before flowering.

Looking really good brother!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks UD, I'm gonna readjust her today in hopes it will change my current mood towards her. She shouldn't stretch too much after the flip so I definitely need more vertical with her:thumb:
Interesting to say the least but you are doing an awesome job, I don't think that could be a possibility for me, but I am interested in seeing how yours turns out for sure. Great job Dirt.:goodjob:

Thanks for stopping in. It's a lot of fun to flux. I recommend if you have the time and space to give it a go.

Reworked her arms for about 40 minutes and I have to say I'm feeling a lot better. The fluxing goes on:thumb:
20160719_163727.jpg

Back
Top Bottom