Dirt's Attempt To Flux Mighty Grape

How many days are they at, Dirt? Your SSD looks like an eye. You should grow a pyramid flux, put the SSD in the middle and have an all seeing eye flux. ;)

Looking great m8!

Sent using the 420Mag mobile app.

How many days are they at, Dirt? Your SSD looks like an eye. You should grow a pyramid flux, put the SSD in the middle and have an all seeing eye flux. ;)

Looking great m8!

Sent using the 420Mag mobile app.

Thanks IJ, I've never really counted days in veg for my photos. Yeah she looks like an eye lol, every time I look at her she's staring right back at me.

Just finished up the SSD. Hopefully with the center shoots the highest I will get the most growth on them, so I can rework where I want them to be. MG will be worked on in a little while pics will be up when she's done
20160824_125209.jpg
20160824_130954.jpg

I did very little defoil during vert stage, just one big one few days before flower. My next one will be either be Monday or Tuesday evening.
I just plan to trim up about an inch from the top of the bucket. Would have had it done by now but my lights and stuff came today so I've been hooking them up instead. Tents all set to go now with room for the MG. Added about another 10 inches of head room now that my box of a hps is out of there so I might give her another week or 2 before the flip

I just plan to trim up about an inch from the top of the bucket. Would have had it done by now but my lights and stuff came today so I've been hooking them up instead. Tents all set to go now with room for the MG. Added about another 10 inches of head room now that my box of a hps is out of there so I might give her another week or 2 before the flip

Man with a plan :passitleft:

Man with a plan :passitleft:
Yeah I hope it goes as planned lol :passitleft:
The ssd looks amazing Dirt... Wow! That's finesse my friend. :bravo: mighty grape is heading for the ceiling I see. Keep up the fine work Dirt :thumb:

KiG brother :green_heart:cheers
Thanks Snid, now I gotta focus on what to lower and what to raise to help even out the arms a little. The MG will get trimmed a little and slight adjustment today, then it's just up with her for about 2 week then the flip.

Thanks buddy! Looking forward to seeing your finished product!!

Jimdogggy
Thanks Jimdog, the flip is coming for the MG, SSD has some veg time ahead of her still.

Back
Top Bottom