Dirt's Attempt To Flux Mighty Grape

First up is my MG flux (yes that's the same plant) after being hit with a nice kelp meal/ewc/molasses tea she's looking great and working on that vert.
20160807_183915.jpg
20160807_183925.jpg

Did a quick strip down and adjustments on the SSD. The alternating nodes are a real pain in the balls lol. Gonna be topping her real soon
20160807_183823.jpg
20160807_183743.jpg

Looks amazing brother!!

Question, how do you avoid overexposure of light to the stems as you are fluxing thus turning them from green into red? I am in awe and love the work you are doing. Your technique is critical to this process. I am still learning...your garden attracts many from around the world!
:thanks:

I haven't ever heard of too much light effecting the color or integrity of the stems.
Reddish/ Purplish stems can be a sign of Phosphorus deficiency. It can also just be a trait characteristic of the strain.

Thanks UD, the MG is finally coming together nicely in my eyes, and the SSD just keeps doing her thing. Already have a few more fluxes planned for the future.

I am hoping to get a 2x2x3 tent here pretty soon so I can constantly have a flux going. Can't do that until Im perpetual.

SSD is going to be a beast. Gonna be awesome

I am hoping to get a 2x2x3 tent here pretty soon so I can constantly have a flux going. Can't do that until Im perpetual.

SSD is going to be a beast. Gonna be awesome

Nice, I've been looking around for a small mom/early veg tent without much luck. Something 2x2x3 would be perfect for a flux tent. I can see the flux tent on the market now, sell it in 3 different sizes. Baby flux, Flux the original, and HOLY FLUX.

Got it going on, that's for sure dirt. Makes me wanna tie something up! ☺ Looks good. I'm not stable enough yet to do one but it sure looks like fun. Plus the BUD that's coming, my, my, my ! Cool journal.

Thanks Bumble, I'm letting the MG get to about 10-12 inches tall before I flip her. This way I have room in my flower tent by then lol. The SSD is just gonna veg out for a while, probably about 2 more months before I'll be able to fit her in the flower tent.

The tent i got was dirt cheap its 60cm x 60cm x 140cm cost something like 40euros. It's a ecobox or something can't remember where I got it from online I know that. I guess for a flux or a scrog it would be a perfect size but I'm running in to height problems real quick :rofl::rofl: I'm thinking of getting this one called an Alchimia 100PL it's a bit pricey but might be worth having the extra space for a few thousand clones or autos while doing a flux it's a bit pricey but ya get a few free seeds when ordering.

:goodjob: on the flux man I really don't think I have the patients for it or enough smoke might try a little main line next time but no fluxing is in my near future :p

:Namaste:

The tent i got was dirt cheap its 60cm x 60cm x 140cm cost something like 40euros. It's a ecobox or something can't remember where I got it from online I know that. I guess for a flux or a scrog it would be a perfect size but I'm running in to height problems real quick :rofl::rofl: I'm thinking of getting this one called an Alchimia 100PL it's a bit pricey but might be worth having the extra space for a few thousand clones or autos while doing a flux it's a bit pricey but ya get a few free seeds when ordering.

:goodjob: on the flux man I really don't think I have the patients for it or enough smoke might try a little main line next time but no fluxing is in my near future :p

:Namaste:
Thanks Spart, I'll check the tent out. When you have enough surplus of smoke for a while you should Flux one out. Can always run an auto or 2 with it. Thanks for stopping in

She looks great dirt!

Thanks Canna, I can't wait to flower out the MG. Not only am I excited to watch my first flux finish out, but I've been wanting to try this strain since I got it. Have a great day.

I never have a surplus :rofl:
I'm hoping with the autos on my terrace again I should be able to do a scrog next time probably depends really on how fast I smoke up this cream caramel that will be done in a few weeks. My guess is I will never have enough I keep jumping around with what I want to do next.

I never have a surplus :rofl:
I'm hoping with the autos on my terrace again I should be able to do a scrog next time probably depends really on how fast I smoke up this cream caramel that will be done in a few weeks. My guess is I will never have enough I keep jumping around with what I want to do next.
That's when the 2 tents come in handy, I can veg a photo out while my autos are going, then throw her into the flower tent and start vegging another one. By the time the girls done in bloom you repeat the cycle. That keeps me self sufficient until the next ones ready, plus my staggered autos adds to it.
I'm the same way Spart. Seems like I never have a "supply". I always run out right before harvesting. Lol.
I use to run clones 12/12 in 2liters 1 a week and would get around 10-16g per every week but making sure I had clones ready all the time was getting to be a pain, so I got the tents and the autos and I'm sitting pretty good now. I'll have enough smoke to actually start getting a decent cure on em

I'm learning so much through your pictures. How do you manage to keep your end flowers symetrical to your arms (forgive my bad wording)? Mine kept stretching and stretching it was uncontrollable, and that it was also my first time. She's in flower now but there was some definite mud wrestling involved...in the garden way...lol. Sorry bad brain joke again.:thanks: Kudos for symmetry, very pleasing to the eye with growing plants in a pattern. Stellar work, won't miss this grow for sure.:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom