Dirt's Attempt To Flux Mighty Grape

It's helpful for us beginners to see.:Namaste:

Thanks, Dirt :passitleft:
I'm still a beginner myself in the art of fluxing lol.
She looks great brother!!

:thumb: .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks UD, the SSD is coming along a lot better then the MG, but in MGs defense she is my first lol.
Awesome fluxations my friend :)
Thanks LA, once these 2 are finished I have plans for a heavyweight fruit punch flux, she will be started in a 1gal then moved into the tote the SSD is in. She will be my main focus while I cycle through my autos.

SSD flux she's still just fluxing along. Next update of her will be before and after. Always remember after....
20160802_182123.jpg
20160802_182150.jpg

Gonna let the MG bush out a little so update on her in a couple days

Mighty Grape flux. OK so this is my plan for her, she is about to undergo her last heavy defol, then I will try and even her out the best I can, then she will focus on her vert. Once she reaches a decent hight (probably 8-10 in) she will be moved into the flower tent. No time frame.
20160805_195955.jpg

looking good up in here. Love this fluxing thing
Thanks Catnip, give it a go if you have the time and space. They are definitely a lot of fun
Gorgeous work, dirt!
:thumb: :high-five: :passitleft:

Sent using the 420Mag mobile app.
Thanks IJ, definitely looking forward to your auto flux. I'm gonna have to try that out on one of my autos, possibly the cream mandarin xxl. :passitleft:

Great Job Dirt!! :thumb:

That SSD is uniform af!!
Thanks UD, you can tell how much I've learned from looking at the MG then looking at the SSD, I'm really proud of what she has become so far. :high-five:

Love the ssd
Thanks Mr A :passitleft: right now she's sitting at #1 in my garden with the C99 right on her tale lol.
Thanks for stopping in everyone, the support from all of you is greatly appreciated. I use to be a shut in with little contact or conversations with people other then at work. But since becoming a member here at 420 mag I feel like I could share anything with you guys. So thanks again for the support on my grows, and the support of me as a person

First up is my MG flux (yes that's the same plant) after being hit with a nice kelp meal/ewc/molasses tea she's looking great and working on that vert.
20160807_183915.jpg
20160807_183925.jpg

Did a quick strip down and adjustments on the SSD. The alternating nodes are a real pain in the balls lol. Gonna be topping her real soon
20160807_183823.jpg
20160807_183743.jpg

Question, how do you avoid overexposure of light to the stems as you are fluxing thus turning them from green into red? I am in awe and love the work you are doing. Your technique is critical to this process. I am still learning...your garden attracts many from around the world!
:thanks:
All of the over exposure to the lights and fan help build the thick stems and arms, allowing them to be able to support the overall structure later on.

Back
Top Bottom