Dirt's Attempt To Flux Mighty Grape

Wow dirt, fantastic job! Can't wait to see the harvest!! Sweet buds for sure....

Peaceful blazing...
Thank you both very much:)

How many tops did you end up with? I just had to look back since I remembered ours were close in age. Yours is 5 days younger than ours. Can't wait to see how it pans out in flower. :thumb:

:passitleft:
The MG has 21-24 tops, I would have to recount them. Broke a few in the process lol. She was sprouted on 5/5/16. The SSD I believe is at 32 atm (still haven't topped her ends) I thinks she's about 30 days or so behind the mg.

MG Flux she's gonna be more then ready for the flip on friday
20160904_192425.jpg
20160904_192520.jpg
20160904_192528.jpg

SSD still slacking on topping her, but she needs it soon. Gonna pick a few more arms or train back in. She need a drink and some work tonight.
20160904_192219.jpg

Damn Dude! Both of those are lookin' mighty fine!:thumb: Can't wait to see that MG bud up.:drool::yummy:

Damn Dude! Both of those are lookin' mighty fine!:thumb: Can't wait to see that MG bud up.:drool::yummy:
Thank you. Fluxing is a lot of fun, easy to do. If you are growing for yourself you can run a couple autos along side it while she fluxing along. Thanks for stopping in.
That MG is screaming to start flowering!! She is gonna be a beast for sure! Excellent growing Dirt :thumb:
Friday we will start day 1 of 12/12 with her. Hit her with some heavy veg teas lately and the growth has been great (gonna start them on the SSD today). She should be at least 14-16 inches by Friday. Getting excited to see the flower show start on her. Thanks for the support UD.

Quote Originally Posted by maynman View Post
Damn Dude! Both of those are lookin' mighty fine! Can't wait to see that MG bud up.
Thank you. Fluxing is a lot of fun, easy to do. If you are growing for yourself you can run a couple autos along side it while she fluxing along. Thanks for stopping in.

Just recently found out about your journal and had to take a look!:bravo: I'm along for the long haul Bro!:thumb: Beautiful grow.:clap::grinjoint::thanks:

All the signs look good for another week of veg then? :rofl:
The first flowers are the best to see but it gets better if you know what I mean. I still do a little giggle everything I open the door. :passitleft:

She's all set for friday. I could do another week of veg......but I'm ready to see her bloom lol. I know what you mean, every time I open the flower tent I just smile when I look at my little c99 then look at my big c99 and just know what's coming:drool: thanks again Mr A:passitleft:

Motoring along all fluxed and flying! :) can't wait to watch those buds build! :)
Thanks LA, you and me both:passitleft:

My face would be hurtin' I'd be grinnin' so much!!!!!:thumb::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::slide::adore:

Reps Bro! :goodjob:
Thank you Maynman, the bud show for this girl has been a long time coming lol, gotta be the longest I've ever vegged a plant but we'll worth the wait

Back
Top Bottom