Did I do the FIM wrong?

And so... The long-awaited results!
1726512887601.png

1726512901105.png

I hope she likes her new home.

But, now I don't know what to do next, I could leave her in the tub overnight, or I could stick her in the growbox with the others. What should I do?

There's still a lot of work ahead. I will have to lift the lamp and ScrOG, also, I want to make a stand for the future LED strip. And that's not to mention I have yet to transplant all the other ladies. But all this will be the day after tomorrow, as tomorrow I have to spend time at work from morning till evening

here are some more pictures, more beautiful ones
1726513533501.png
1726513544502.png
1726513557389.png
1726513568515.png
1726513578785.png
Get her back under the led.
Good work buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

If there are any flaws, tell me, I'd rather know.
Make sure you fill the pots.
Leav 1 inch around the rim.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

the lady is doing great in her new home. I realized that the universe requires me to be there for her during such a period because I got off work early.
IMG_6600.jpeg
IMG_6601.jpeg

I don't know if the aftermath of FIM is going well, I can't figure out if it has new nodes or not, can you advise?
IMG_6602.jpeg
IMG_6603.jpeg
IMG_6604.jpeg

@Bill284, please advise how much water to pour? I used to pour by eye until the ground gets wet, but, now, I'm not getting it very clear
Your plants need food.

For watering info, read this article:

But, now I don't know what to do next, I could leave her in the tub overnight, or I could stick her in the growbox with the others. What should I do?
She needs to rest after that transplant.....I got a good laugh from it 💚 resembled surgery ....with your careful paint brushing techniques ...loved it. 🥰

the lady is doing great in her new home. I realized that the universe requires me to be there for her during such a period because I got off work early.
IMG_6600.jpeg
IMG_6601.jpeg

I don't know if the aftermath of FIM is going well, I can't figure out if it has new nodes or not, can you advise?
IMG_6602.jpeg
IMG_6603.jpeg
IMG_6604.jpeg
The nodes are still growing out.

@Bill284, please advise how much water to pour? I used to pour by eye until the ground gets wet, but, now, I'm not getting it very clear
Sorry I was away today.
You water until you see a little leak at the bottom.
Smaller ones just in a circle around it.
Cup or so for now.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hi everyone, I finished with the second lady's transplant yesterday, and I want to finish two more today

hahaha, thank you for such flattering comments. That's what the surgery felt like 🥲

That's a lot of water, looks like I'll have to spend more on advanced nutrients :(
The roots shoot down to the bottom of the pot.
You have to keep them moist and well fed. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Most of the time I can give a full gallon to one plant that's in a 3 gallon container easily with a bit of run off depending on how moist or dry the soil is at the time of watering. Otherwise, get you a 2 L jug and just give them 2 liters every other day or 2 til your confidence catches up and your more comfortable. I just saw your using @Bill284 method. 💚 I do believe with the perlite layers like that it's a daily watering.

Most of the time I can give a full gallon to one plant that's in a 3 gallon container easily with a bit of run off depending on how moist or dry the soil is at the time of watering. Otherwise, get you a 2 L jug and just give them 2 liters every other day or 2 til your confidence catches up and your more comfortable. I just saw your using @Bill284 method. 💚 I do believe with the perlite layers like that it's a daily watering.
Thanks for the info, now I'm pouring 1l each, the pot is not directly leaking but very wet on the bottom

Back
Top Bottom